Angelica Radway Photography Reviews

43 | New York, NY

43 Reviews for Angelica Radway Photography

Jennifer Emejulu · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Lovely experience

Angelica was easy to work with from beginning to end. She is available via email or phone. We booked Angelica for a Friday afternoon NYC City Hall wedding. City Hall was busy at 2pm on a Friday and she still managed to get fabulous shots of our wedding party including our nieces and nephew who wouldn't sit still. The photos are gorgeous and my husband and I are so happy we worked with her. We have beautiful memories of our day to frame! I would love to work with her again.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Brittany Smith · Getting married on 09/04/2019

10/10 would book again

Angelica was wonderful to work with. I had a complex situation that needed sorting out before we could hire anyone and Angelica was patient and flexible. She understood what we wanted, even when I articulated things badly and she was patient and understand when there was a mixup on the day. We had a lot of fun working with her! We were comfortable and she kept us calm right up to the ceremony, which was important because I definitely thought I was going to pass out more than once! I have self confidence issues and she made me feel beautiful and not like Shrek in a frock, like I feared. It was a great experience working with her and I can only hope that if we make it back to NYC, we have the opportunity to work with her again.

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 07/14/2018

I really loved the pictures of our court wedding and the professionalism that Angelica had. I will totally recommend her service. She is very responsible and will answer any questions you have. That is why I rated her 5 stars.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Nancy · Married on 05/08/2017

We booked Angelica for our city hall wedding and she was very sweet and accomodating. She made us feel comfortable and like we were the only people in the world despite being at a popular tourist area. Our pictures are so beautiful and I will definitely hire her again for any of my occasions.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Elaine · Married on 02/14/2017

Excellent service and great communication, delighted with my photos, highly recommended.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Rebecca · Married on 12/15/2016

We loved working with Angelica! Our wedding was a simple City Hall ceremony and lunch at Freeman's. Angelica photographed our ceremony, and came along with us to Freeman's for photographs there.
    Angelica set up lots of great shots, but also happily took any shots that we had in mind.
    The results are stunning - we LOVE our photos. Angelica has an amazing photographers eye. The colors and photos are magazine quality.
    We happily and sincerely recommend Angelica for your big day!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Angelica was nice. We spoke a lot through email. She was quiet, and did a really good job. Looking forward to seeing the rest of my photos.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Katy · Married on 06/16/2016

I cannot recommend Angelica enough! Despite us being seriously awkward in front of the Camera, she managed to get some beautiful shots of our little wedding! We didn't know what we wanted, somehow Angelica gave us it! The photos are perfect!
    We arranged everything via email as we were only in New York for a week, we met on the day at city hall! It should have been nerve racking but I just knew she was the photographer for us!
    Don't be fooled into thinking because she's not as ridiculously priced as the others in the city that you could be compromising quality, you're not, book her, she's absolutely worth it!!
    Thank you again Angelica!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Viviane · Married on 02/17/2016

Angelica was great from start to finish. Very gentle and professional, making us feel comfortable and safe at the day and very happy with the results.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Esmeralda · Married on 12/31/2015

Angelica is such a talented and professional photographer. We had a language barrier that day, and she was just so patient and warm; she just made you feel very comfortable.
    When we booked her for our NYE elopement in NYC Hall we just knew she'd deliver. And that she did! We received our wedding day photographs and they're just beyond beautiful. Thank you for making our BIG day a very memorable one!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Robyn · Married on 10/14/2015

We went to New York, from Sydey Australia, to elope. Angelica was our photographer and our witness.

From our first contact with Angelica, from the initial booking to our big day when we finally met, she was very professional and a delightful person who helped make our day very special.

Our photos are high quality as Angelica is a very talented photographer.

If you need a professional trusty worthy photographer book Angelica!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Lindsay · Married on 05/22/2015

Excellent, highly recommended

Sent on 07/12/2016

Diana · Married on 05/19/2015

We are so happy with the beautiful, warm photos that Angelica took of our City Hall wedding. She is truly an artist! She captured so much life in every shot. Some people couldn't believe that the photos were taken at City Hall because she made everything look so elegant. She has an amazing eye.

We had total wedding brain and were bumbling around when she was posing us, but she was very patient and professional. The turnaround time was also surprisingly efficient - I thought we'd have to wait a lot longer but it was just a month before we got a package with lovely prints and a DVD full of gorgeous shots that brought back the day so vividly. Can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Cassandra · Married on 05/12/2015

We had Angelica to shoot our wedding at City Hall, NY. At all times Angelica was professional and easy to deal with, answering all my questions before the event and was very prompt in her replies. On the day Angelica was really great to deal with, putting us at ease and she was great in letting us know where to stand and the type of poses to make. When we received the photos we were amazed about the quality - they were incredible. We did not expect such beautiful photos, Angelica captured our day perfectly. Please do not hesitate to book Angelica for your next event! A truly creative and gifted photographer that will capture your special event.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Linda · Married on 09/29/2014

Angelica was amazing and very professional. We had a City Hall Wedding and she acted as our witness as well as our photographer. She really captured our day for us and we could not be happier with the photographs.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Paula · event on: 10/26/2013

Angelica was really great. Me and my fiance wanted to shoot at a new location out of the norm and she was all for it and was very flexible. She sent me a picture just to see what it would look like and I'm already inlove with it. She really outdid herself. I would definitiley recommend her, without a doubt.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Paula · Married on 04/25/2014

Angelica always makes it happen. She is so easy to work with and very pleasant, the absolute best.

Sent on 05/07/2014
  • Y

Yaschen · Married on 04/17/2014

I'm very well please with the service...I haven't received all of my pics as yet but the ones I receive I loved them..Great job...

Sent on 04/19/2014

Angelica was my photographer for my city hall wedding. Not only was her price perfect for my small budget, but she was very nice and easy to work with. She responded to all of my emails quickly and promptly (usually within 30 minutes-1 hour). We were running a little late due to traffic, but she was very understanding and flexible and accommodated us accordingly. The pictures took about 8 wks/2 months to turn around and we were very happy with the end results.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Paula · Married on 03/25/2014

Angelica was so great!! She took her time in every shot, was very professional and fun to have around us in our wedding day. I highly recommend her services. Thanks Angelica for everything!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Marcela · Married on 12/02/2013

Angelica was wonderful during my session. I love all of my pictures, I received over 200 and all of them were great. Really a joy to work with

Sent on 02/01/2014

Holly · Married on 09/17/2013

Thanks for a amazing experience. We are so happy with the results.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Aaron · Married on 08/11/2013

Angelica's work is great, she was very prompt, and she was flexible with our appointment time. She even stayed with us an extra hour when our event went longer than expected. I highly recommend Angelica as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 06/21/2013

martina · Married on 07/02/2013

Best thing I done was hire Angelica for our city hall wedding. She was our witness which was a bonus as we knew nobody in the city. She was flexible about a time to meet and very professionl about her work, would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Alma · Married on 06/26/2013

Angelica is amazing!! She did our wedding photography was very easy going and pleasant. We didn't know the city and she was more then happy to help us. I would highly recommend her. She's great at what she does.

Sent on 07/01/2013