40 Reviews for Angelica Radway Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
34 Angelica Radway Photography Reviews

I really loved the pictures of our court wedding and the professionalism that Angelica had. I will totally recommend her service. She is very responsible and will answer any questions you have. That is why I rated her 5 stars.

Profile Picture Erika, 7/14/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

We booked Angelica for our city hall wedding and she was very sweet and accomodating. She made us feel comfortable and like we were the only people in the world despite being at a popular tourist area. Our pictures are so beautiful and I will definitely hire her again for any of my occasions.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent service and great communication, delighted with my photos, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Elaine, 2/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angelica was nice. We spoke a lot through email. She was quiet, and did a really good job. Looking forward to seeing the rest of my photos.

Profile Picture User6531113, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot recommend Angelica enough! Despite us being seriously awkward in front of the Camera, she managed to get some beautiful shots of our little wedding! We didn't know what we wanted, somehow Angelica gave us it! The photos are perfect!
We arranged everything via email as we were only in New York for a week, we met on the day at city hall! It should have been nerve racking but I just knew she was the photographer for us!
Don't be fooled into thinking because she's not as ridiculously priced as the others in the city that you could be compromising quality, you're not, book her, she's absolutely worth it!!
Thank you again Angelica!

Profile Picture Katy, 6/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angelica was great from start to finish. Very gentle and professional, making us feel comfortable and safe at the day and very happy with the results.

Profile Picture Viviane, 2/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Angelica is such a talented and professional photographer. We had a language barrier that day, and she was just so patient and warm; she just made you feel very comfortable.
When we booked her for our NYE elopement in NYC Hall we just knew she'd deliver. And that she did! We received our wedding day photographs and they're just beyond beautiful. Thank you for making our BIG day a very memorable one!

Profile Picture Esmeralda, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We went to New York, from Sydey Australia, to elope. Angelica was our photographer and our witness.

From our first contact with Angelica, from the initial booking to our big day when we finally met, she was very professional and a delightful person who helped make our day very special.

Our photos are high quality as Angelica is a very talented photographer.

If you need a professional trusty worthy photographer book Angelica!

Profile Picture Robyn, 10/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Excellent, highly recommended

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so happy with the beautiful, warm photos that Angelica took of our City Hall wedding. She is truly an artist! She captured so much life in every shot. Some people couldn't believe that the photos were taken at City Hall because she made everything look so elegant. She has an amazing eye.

We had total wedding brain and were bumbling around when she was posing us, but she was very patient and professional. The turnaround time was also surprisingly efficient - I thought we'd have to wait a lot longer but it was just a month before we got a package with lovely prints and a DVD full of gorgeous shots that brought back the day so vividly. Can't recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Diana, 5/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had Angelica to shoot our wedding at City Hall, NY. At all times Angelica was professional and easy to deal with, answering all my questions before the event and was very prompt in her replies. On the day Angelica was really great to deal with, putting us at ease and she was great in letting us know where to stand and the type of poses to make. When we received the photos we were amazed about the quality - they were incredible. We did not expect such beautiful photos, Angelica captured our day perfectly. Please do not hesitate to book Angelica for your next event! A truly creative and gifted photographer that will capture your special event.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 5/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angelica was amazing and very professional. We had a City Hall Wedding and she acted as our witness as well as our photographer. She really captured our day for us and we could not be happier with the photographs.

Profile Picture Linda, 9/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angelica always makes it happen. She is so easy to work with and very pleasant, the absolute best.

Profile Picture Paula, 4/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I'm very well please with the service...I haven't received all of my pics as yet but the ones I receive I loved them..Great job...

Profile Picture Yaschen, 4/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angelica was my photographer for my city hall wedding. Not only was her price perfect for my small budget, but she was very nice and easy to work with. She responded to all of my emails quickly and promptly (usually within 30 minutes-1 hour). We were running a little late due to traffic, but she was very understanding and flexible and accommodated us accordingly. The pictures took about 8 wks/2 months to turn around and we were very happy with the end results.

Profile Picture Christie, 4/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angelica was so great!! She took her time in every shot, was very professional and fun to have around us in our wedding day. I highly recommend her services. Thanks Angelica for everything!

Profile Picture Paula, 3/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angelica was wonderful during my session. I love all of my pictures, I received over 200 and all of them were great. Really a joy to work with

Profile Picture Marcela, 12/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thanks for a amazing experience. We are so happy with the results.

Profile Picture Holly, 9/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angelica's work is great, she was very prompt, and she was flexible with our appointment time. She even stayed with us an extra hour when our event went longer than expected. I highly recommend Angelica as your wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Aaron, 8/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best thing I done was hire Angelica for our city hall wedding. She was our witness which was a bonus as we knew nobody in the city. She was flexible about a time to meet and very professionl about her work, would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture martina, 7/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angelica is amazing!! She did our wedding photography was very easy going and pleasant. We didn't know the city and she was more then happy to help us. I would highly recommend her. She's great at what she does.

Profile Picture Alma, 6/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing work and an equally amazing person! Cannot recommend her enough! We were slightly less organised than we thought but Angelica was flexible regarding timing and made our wedding day exactly what we wanted it to be she captured our personalities and we had fun! She also went the extra mile to ensure we had our lovely prints before we left as we were only in nyc for a limited time. Not only are we more than pleased with the quality of our photos but Angelica offers an excellent service at definitely the.most affordable price as some of the quotes I received were ridiculous! If your looking for a skilled photographer then look.no.further just book.Angelica!!! .we would recommend her to.anyone and if we ever need a photographer again whilst over there she would be my first point of call.

Profile Picture Nina, 6/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was wonderful. We were late and she waited and even stayed extra time to be our witness. I would use her again. Thanks so much.

Profile Picture Charlezette, 4/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angelica's photographs came out wonderful. She was on time, very affordable, and sent us our pictures quickly.

Profile Picture Monique, 7/10/13, 1 Review