New York, NY 10017 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $9,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 88

About Angelica Criscuolo Photography

I am a photographer that shoots luxury weddings and engagements in the Tri-State area and Destination Weddings and also provides a fun-filled photo booth (InstaMemory Booth). I also travel across the U.S.A and have shot weddings and portraits in Barbados/Caribbean, the Philippines, and Canada. I'm happy to announce that I've been voted by The Knot's 2013 and 2014 Best of Weddings, Wedding Wire Couple's Choice 2014 and True Bright Lights Editor's Choice Award 2014!

Who are my clients? They are fun, adventurous, luxurious and beautiful inside and out who value memories and most of all each other. My ideal weddings to shoot have LOVE written all over it, with details created from the heart, ideas that stimulate the imagination, and a bride and groom that are totally over the moon that everyone cannot help but swoon. Photography plays an important role in my couple's special day and the time-line we plan together shows it during their wedding. My clients know that photographer is not just a vendor you must have on your wedding day, they know that photography is what will help remind them of everything they felt on that special day. I cannot wait to capture these special memories so I can show my clients their beautiful laughing faces as they put on their dress and suit, say their vows, and dance the night away with each other and their family and friends.

To view additional works and artistic style, visit http://www.AngelicaCriscuoloPhotography.com.

To read my blog and hear my "voice" for each event and personal life visit my blog at http://www.AngelicaCriscuoloPhotography.com/blog

Additional reviews of my work from various clients can be found on my Yelp! page: http://www.yelp.com/biz/angelica-criscuolo-photography-woodside-3

Feel free to email me to book your wedding at info@angelicacriscuolophotography.com or call 646.662.6567 so I can learn more about you, your style and vision, and details of your upcoming beautiful wedding.

Follow Angelica Criscuolo Photography on

• Videos 7

35 Reviews for Angelica Criscuolo Photography

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Photobooth Experience!!

Professionally run, high quality props, fantastic photos!! Received so many compliments on photo booth!! Angelica makes it so easy!

Juliet · Married on 05/17/2018

So glad we chose Angelica as our photographer for the Red and Blue Soiree, she is extremely talented. Because of the energy Angelica shares while she’s working, she captures everyone in their most confident and happy moments. The outcome is everything we could’ve hoped for and more!

Angela · Married on 03/26/2017

Angelica (and Matt!) were amazing! My husband and I knew before we left from our initial meeting that she would be our photographer for our engagement shoot and wedding. We met with a few others before Angelica and we didn’t click with any of them. However, chatting with Angelica and Matt was like chatting with friends. They were super easy going and completely understood what we wanted for photos. For our engagement photos, my husband and I were super self-conscious and she put us at ease. Angelica definitely goes above and beyond – she was able to accommodate 3 locations for our engagement shoot! She was also more than accommodating on our wedding on a (very!) cold March day. Matt ran the photo booth and was a pro! Between our first meeting and our wedding, Angelica even gave us thoughtful gifts to remind us to take a break from wedding planning and just enjoy being engaged. She’s also super responsive on emails and everything is online, which makes it so much easier!

Angelica Criscuolo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 9,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• AART Events & Design
    AART Events & Design Wedding Planners

It's always wonderful to work with amazing vendors and Angelica Criscuolo Photography is one of them. Not only is Angelica professional, she is fun, easy to work with and her end result is amazing! She captures the clients vision beautifully and is never intrusive. Angelica also works round the clock to get the clients proofs to them right away. Something we know our clients value very much! We had a wonderful time working with Angelica and look forward to future events together. Angelica is definitely a top photographer vendor for us. ~Aelicia Biziak, AART Events & Design

• Ivie Joy Floral Arts + Events
    Ivie Joy Floral Arts + Events Wedding Florists

Angelica Criscuolo definitely knows how to capture moments. Her photos make me swoon and evoke so much emotion. Her aesthetic is defined by her talent of timing when to snap a photo and by her love of beauty. I have done so many projects with her but each wedding or event that we work on together the images of the event make me want to relive the experience with all the details that she had capture. When you hire Angelica, you are not just hiring a photographer, you are hiring a photo stylist as well. You hire her once and I guarantee that you would want to hire her again, I know I do!

• Ivie Joy Floral Arts + Events