SOUNDBAR Entertainment

Saylorsburg, PA View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,995 Most Popular Price

SOUNDBAR Entertainment is a modern and professional wedding DJ company based in Saylorsburg, PA. Company founder and DJ David Pellot is passionate about creating a unique and personalized entertainment experience for every couple. This company strives to enhance your special day with fully-customized services to create an event to remember.

SOUNDBAR Entertainment offers a vast array of entertainment offerings and additional enhancements to elevate your celebration. They offer unlimited consultations to get to know you, your musical taste, and your overall vision for your day. They also provide online planning tools so you can craft your entertainment experience from the comfort of your home. SOUNDBAR Entertainment will curate a stylish wedding playlist based on your specifications, and will continuously read the crowd to ensure maximum enjoyment. They will also act as MC and create a thorough timeline for your event to ensure a seamless flow. David will provide the perfect soundtrack to your wedding without any cheesy, cliché gimmicks or constant talking.

You found the perfect partner, now it's time to select the perfect entertainment for your wedding. Contact SOUNDBAR Entertainment today to learn more.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,695

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$599

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 09/05/2021

A DJ That Goes Above & Beyond

Within the first few minutes of our initial Zoom consultation, my husband and I knew that David was exactly who we needed to hire for our wedding. He is so much more than a DJ and is willing to lend a helping hand at any point during wedding planning and on your big day. He is incredibly personable, organized, professional, and responds very quickly to emails. He did a wonderful job creating custom edits for our special dances and worked with us to make our dream PSU reception entrance come true. All of the music at the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was great! He definitely knew exactly what we were looking for and delivered! I truly cannot say enough good things about David. Believe me you will not regret booking him for your event. He's the best! Also a big shoutout to his assistant who was also incredibly kind and helpful on our big day. :)

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Lauren! You and Justin were so great to work with, and your introduction was one to remember! And of course the Photo Challenge was so much fun for everyone! Truly a wedding for the ages. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
  • Fairfax
    Fairfax K. Married on 06/20/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Wow. David is the best and most thoughtful DJ I've ever known to exist. In reality, he is much more than a DJ. He is more like a full-time consultant/coordinator that is always happy to give you his full attention. I loved how thorough he was in every detail. I had a small idea of what genre's I'd like to hear but David seemed to illustrate everything in my head perfectly. Each song he played I would turn to my husband and say, "I was trying to think of this one to add to the list!" It really couldn't have been better. Him and his wife make such a wonderful team. I felt like we became easy friends and I'm so grateful. They really took cafe of everything. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Such a blessing to have come across SoundBar Entertsinment! 10 out of 10!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Fairfax! You and Tom were so wonderful to work with. And I'm happy that you had the opportunity to actually enjoy your wedding! I am honored to have been a part of it. Thanks again and enjoy married life!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

SOUNDBAR Entertainment Price Rates

Hallak Cleaners - Gown Preservation Specialists Hallak Cleaners - Gown Preservation Specialists Wedding Dresses

If you are planning a wedding (or other special event), you definitely need to meet with the great team at Soundbar. Entertainment is so important at any party so you want to make the right choice. Trust the true professionals at Soundbar for quality (and fun!) entertainment.

Bright Light Studios Bright Light Studios Wedding Photographers

David from Soundbar Entertainment is the most professional and experienced DJ service that I know. His ability to connect with all of his clients is second to none and his ability to read an audience and get them moving is even better! I highly recommend him to anybody looking for a great time!

Makeup By Josephine Makeup By Josephine Wedding Hair & Makeup

Excellent music!!!!!!!

Saylorsburg Saylorsburg, PA, 18353
570-520-2050

By appointment only
Location of (SOUNDBAR Entertainment)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding