SOUNDBAR Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 09/05/2021

A DJ That Goes Above & Beyond

Within the first few minutes of our initial Zoom consultation, my husband and I knew that David was exactly who we needed to hire for our wedding. He is so much more than a DJ and is willing to lend a helping hand at any point during wedding planning and on your big day. He is incredibly personable, organized, professional, and responds very quickly to emails. He did a wonderful job creating custom edits for our special dances and worked with us to make our dream PSU reception entrance come true. All of the music at the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was great! He definitely knew exactly what we were looking for and delivered! I truly cannot say enough good things about David. Believe me you will not regret booking him for your event. He's the best! Also a big shoutout to his assistant who was also incredibly kind and helpful on our big day. :)

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Lauren! You and Justin were so great to work with, and your introduction was one to remember! And of course the Photo Challenge was so much fun for everyone! Truly a wedding for the ages. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
  • Fairfax
    Fairfax K. Married on 06/20/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Wow. David is the best and most thoughtful DJ I've ever known to exist. In reality, he is much more than a DJ. He is more like a full-time consultant/coordinator that is always happy to give you his full attention. I loved how thorough he was in every detail. I had a small idea of what genre's I'd like to hear but David seemed to illustrate everything in my head perfectly. Each song he played I would turn to my husband and say, "I was trying to think of this one to add to the list!" It really couldn't have been better. Him and his wife make such a wonderful team. I felt like we became easy friends and I'm so grateful. They really took cafe of everything. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Such a blessing to have come across SoundBar Entertsinment! 10 out of 10!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Fairfax! You and Tom were so wonderful to work with. And I'm happy that you had the opportunity to actually enjoy your wedding! I am honored to have been a part of it. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
  • Jessica
    Jessica P. Married on 05/21/2021

Kept the party going!!

I wanted a DJ that would have my guests up dancing the whole night and David did exactly that! From the first conversation with David we knew he was a great fit for us. He was very professional and made the process of planning easier. David was also very quick to respond to any questions or concerns that we had. It’s been almost 3 months since our wedding and guests are still telling me how amazing my DJ was!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Your wedding was amazing, and so was working with you and TJ. And judging by the photo booth pictures, I could see all of the fun your guests had as well! Stay safe and enjoy married life!
    Michele P. Married on 05/15/2021

They Go Beyond

SoundBar Entertainment (DJ David) is the absolute best in Monroe County. His communication goes far beyond what a typical DJ would do. David emailed on a monthly basis, called and video chatted with us so we stayed on schedule for our May wedding. We had access to an online planner so we could choose the music for our event. David was there every step of the way with advice and support. He truly became a friend to us. We can’t sing his praises enough.

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Michele! You and Ken are so great to work with, and I'm thrilled you both had a great time at your reception. Please stay in touch and enjoy married life!
    Samantha F. Married on 10/17/2020

Not only the best DJ but also our favorite vendor

I just have to say that David and SOUNDBAR are simply the best. They did everything to make our day a perfect one. From helping us with our timeline, sharing his thoughts on what would work best for us, keeping in touch with our other vendors, and giving us a fantastic online tool to enter in our details and decide on our favorite music to hear. At the wedding he kept checking in to make sure we were good, which made it so easy for us not not worry about anything and enjoy our wedding. David is hands down not only the best DJ but also our most favorite vendor. We can't thank him enough for making our day so special. We highly recommend David and SOUNDBAR Entertainment for you wedding. Thank you!!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the glowing review Samantha! Your wedding was awesome and I'm so glad you enjoyed the experience. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
    Emily R. Married on 10/02/2020

More than I ever imagined

David and his team went above and beyond what my husband and I expected from a DJ. From the start, the process was fun and professional. David sent us monthly reminders on various things we should do before the wedding. He also allowed us to meet anytime we had questions or wanted to go over things. And his online planner is the best - everything is done online! During the wedding itself, David came over before the ceremony to make sure we were doing okay, and continued to do so throughout the night. He played all of our favorite songs to dance to and kept that dance floor on fire all night. Thank you so much David for making our wedding so memorable and so much fun!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Emily! That is so wonderful to hear. Your event was such a joy to perform. I'm still laughing at your responses during the shoe game! Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of your wedding; enjoy married life!
    Jeffrey B. Married on 09/27/2020

Great choice!

My wife and I got married in September and we hired David to be our DJ. Right from the jump we were very impressed with David's presentation and approach of how he will handle our wedding day. We were able to meet online (since no one is meeting in person these days) and he was very personable and professional. David helped us with all of the aspects of the wedding, from introductions to the last song, and gave us ideas on what would work best for us. During the wedding he worked with our photographer and caterer and had everything under control and made sure we can just focus on having fun. Our guests were dancing all night and had such a fun time. We are still hearing from them saying how much fun they had. We made a great choice with picking David and you should too!!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Jeff! It was really a great wedding and I'm very glad to have been a part of it. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
  • Steven
    Steven R. Married on 09/25/2020

Excellent service

We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding. We cannot say enough great things about David and the work he put into our special day. Out of all our vendors, he went above and beyond what one would expect. David basically helped plan our entire event. He coordinated multiple aspects of planning with the other vendors. He listened to all of our suggestions and concerns and made the night exactly what we wanted. We made multiple last minute “COVID changes” and he took care of it without an issue.

In addition, he had his wife with him for the event who helped coordinate the entire night - she was fantastic. If you’re considering a DJ for your wedding and you don’t book David- you’re missing out. Side note: Our transportation for the venue cancelled last minute and David went out of his way two days before the wedding to help us search for a new vendor. You just don’t find people like David and his wife that actually care and appreciate your business. Book them now you won’t be disappointed.

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Steve! You and Samantha were a dream couple to work with, and I am so pleased that you enjoyed the results of your wedding. It was an incredibly fun night! Looking forward to staying in touch; thanks again and enjoy married life!
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 09/19/2020

The Absolute Best

We were absolutely amazed with David with SoundBar Entertainment. He went above and beyond to make our wedding reception amazing. For us, he wasn't just a DJ, he was an integral part of the planning process for the entire reception. We had several check ins where we went over the general timeline, activities for the night, and just down to earth conversations about how we were feeling in the months leading up to the big day. I can't even count how many times I was super anxious about something and he was able to put my mind at ease. He also gave us so many great ideas about how to get our crowd up and dancing. It was such a blast! Not to mention, during the reception, him and his wife did an amazing job with maintaining the timeline while my now husband and I could enjoy the entire night without a care or worry in the world. I would highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding.

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! What a wonderful journey it was with you and Harrison. And I'm still reliving how much fun and heartwarming both of your parent dances were! It was an incredible night for two incredible people. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
    Melissa H. Married on 09/19/2020

So Happy With Our Experience With SOUNDBAR!

To be honest we were pretty nervous about booking a DJ for our wedding due to all of the cheesiness and bad music we have experienced with DJs at other weddings. David was suggested to us by our venue and we are so glad that he had our date available. During our consultation he answered all of our questions and made us feel so at ease that he would handle everything for us. We met several times on Zoom to discuss our wedding and go over all of the details. During our wedding he handled all the events smoothly and professionally. And once we saw all of guests dancing we were so elated. We continually received compliments about him throughout the night. I highly recommend David and SOUNDBAR Entertainment for your wedding!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Melissa! You and Dan were so great to work with and I was thrilled to see you take over the dance floor! Thanks again; enjoy married life!
    Alyson K. Married on 09/06/2020

David was the best DJ we could have asked for!

David was absolutely amazing! He was one of our favorite vendors we worked with for our wedding. From the initial appointment he was very organized and answered any questions we had. David was also very easy to get ahold of and very responsive which we greatly appreciated. He also helped us with our song selection and even custom made edits for us to have the exact music we wanted. On the day of the wedding, him and his assistant were very tentative and available if I had any questions or last minute requests. I couldn't recommend him and his team more!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Hey Alyson - thanks so much for the great review! Your wedding was such a treat and super fun...it was amazing how practically everyone there waited their turn to dance with you during your dollar dance. And of course our "one more song" moment - great memories! Thanks again and enjoy married life!
    Angela H. Married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful experience

David was so wonderful with our wedding experience. He coached us through everything and set up a website where we could put all of our wedding plans in and also choose the music we would like to hear. Because of COVID we had to switch venues, but David make things so easy without any issues at all. During the wedding he was a great host and took charge throughout the night so we didn't have to worry about a thing. And his assistant/wife JT was wonderful as well. Guests kept coming to me and saying how great the DJ was. I could not agree more. Thanks to David and JT our wedding will always be a memorable one. 🥰

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Angela! Your wedding was such a blast and your guests were just incredible to perform for. Thanks again for letting me help you with your special day. Enjoy married life!
    Cheryl M. Married on 08/22/2020

Please book him!!

I don't have enough ways to praise David and Soundbar Entertainment! They were so great accommodating us even though our wedding date changed several times due to COVID-19. David made the process so effortless and assured us the entire way. He was incredibly responsive to our questions and updates and he went out of his way to make sure we were happy the entire wedding. Our guests kept telling us how great David was, and we are so happy we booked him. What an amazing DJ - please book him!!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Hey Cheryl - thanks so much! Even with all of the craziness of late, we managed to pull it off. I am so happy to have been a part of it all. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
  • John
    John N. Married on 07/11/2020

Highly recommend!

David was amazing to work with. Organized, timely, and fulfilled our vision for our special day. Highly recommend!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review John! Your wedding with Danielle was an amazing experience in a fabulous setting (especially with that extra touch of lighting!). I appreciate you allowing me to be a part of it, and I am thrilled that you were pleased with the results. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
    Chris D. Married on 09/22/2019

A Perfect Evening

Soundbar Entertainment and David truly helped to make a perfect evening for me and my wife. He was always organized, professional and detailed so he could deliver exactly what we were looking for. He kept checking in on us to make sure we were doing well, and he kept the entire wedding flowing from one segment to the next without any downtime. Everyone had a blast - one guest even said that is was "literally the most fun I've had at a wedding ever." We can't thank David enough for his help to make our wedding perfect!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Chris! You and Denesha were the best. I'm so happy that we were able to make magic happen for your wedding. Best wishes and enjoy married life!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 09/21/2019

Best vendor we hired

absolutely amazing! our wedding coordinator was a total dud, and he stepped up BIG TIME. he checked with us multiple time throughout the night. he made sure that the music for each event and time fit perfectly. when plans had to change because my grandfather had health issues and couldn't dance, he said no problem and quickly adjusted his set list. he was calm and compassionate. the website he has you use to pick out the music is really easy to use.

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Melissa! I am so happy to have been able to help you and Justin on your special day, and I'm incredibly glad that you were pleased with the results. Congratulations and enjoy married life!
    Julia Married on 09/14/2019

The best DJ

David is THE best. Not only was he communicative during the planning process, he made sure that everything was perfect for the day of. I am big on dancing and knew my wedding would be a success if the dance floor was packed all night. Not only was it packed, the guests started chanting "one more song!" after our "final" song played. This just shows how much of a good time people were having!
    His photo booth is amazing! His attendant was the nicest woman I have ever met and received many compliments from the guests on how helpful and fun she was. The pictures are clear, fun, and everyone looks really good!
    I would hire him again and again, cannot praise him enough!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great words Julia! You and Jerehmy were so great to work with and seeing you both smiling and having fun throughout the night was just the best. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
  • Michael
    Michael C. Married on 08/17/2019

Book him now!

We lost count of how many people raved about the music! We made it clear that the music should be the highlight of the night and David didn't disappoint. The dance floor was packed all night long and the party was cut short only because the venue kicked us out! There aren't enough adjectives to describe David, but we'll try - professional, responsive, experienced, thoughtful, prepared and the list goes on. If you're looking for a wedding DJ in eastern PA, you're making a mistake if you don't select Soundbar Entertainment and David Pellott.

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Mike! You and Michele are a fantastic couple and I'm thrilled to have been a part of your wedding. Congrats and enjoy being "super" together!!
    Amber-Rose C. Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect DJ For Our Wedding!

Our wedding was so amazing thanks to David. He provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail and reception, and the music was perfect for each one. David has an online planner so you can choose songs to hear during the wedding. We were also able to input all of our wedding details there as well, including our "must play" and "do not play" lists. David also made it easy for us to meet online or by phone. We can even make meeting appointments online. On our wedding day he kept the dance floor packed and our guests had such a great time. I highly recommend Soundbar for all of your wedding entertainment needs!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the great review! Your wedding was such a blast and you were great to work with. Congratulations and enjoy married life!
    Anthony B. Married on 08/03/2019

A great experience

Very professional, a good showman, very organized and hands-on and personable. They utilize a great website that helps you pick a ton of songs and nails down the exact version/arrangement so there are no surprises. It also gives you suggestions if you cannot think of anything. My only gripe with the service was the software did not allow more control over when the slow songs were played(Not just over dinner). I should have been more vocal with the DJ, David, about that. Our only other problem was that it seemed half the room did not hear the cake cutting announcement and missed it. But I still give 5 stars because that may not be the DJ's fault and it was a blip on the radar. He is more than accommodating. He helped us do our entrance during cocktail hour and coordinated with the band. He didn't flinch when we asked if he could play our slideshow on a stand-alone projector and coordinate the music on the house speakers. He helped my 102 year old grandfather take center dance floor with a mic stand for a completely impromptu song. He guides you the entire way. My wife and I recommend Soundbar Entertainment. You will not be disappointed.

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Anthony! You and Julie were a pleasure to work with and your venue was a blast to perform in. I appreciate the feedback regarding the planning site; I'll see if there's a way to incorporate your suggestions and improve it for my future couples. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
    Mike S. Married on 07/06/2019

Amazingly organized and great energy

David was extremely flexible to work with and made our wedding truly unforgettable. He also was extremely organized and kept our T’s crossed and I’s dotted with his wedding software to be used for all of our vendors. He was a pleasure to work with and always brought a positive energy and attitude. Highly recommend him !

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Mike! You both were amazing to work with and I'm so glad to have been a part of your special day. Congrats and thanks again!
    Stephanie R. Married on 06/22/2019

They do it all!

We loved having Soundbar handle all of the aspects of our wedding! They had a super easy to use wedding planning site which we were able to enter all of our wedding details and song requests for our ceremony and reception. David and his team were great! He constantly stayed in contact with us to plan out our wedding details. He played the ceremony music perfectly and everyone was able to hear our vows, and during the reception he was able to transition from our entrance to dinner, to cake cutting and special dances. He then played great music for our guests to dance to all night! We also used Soundbar for our photo booth which was a huge hit! We highly recommend Soundbar for an amazing time!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Stephanie! Your guests were great and I'm incredibly happy that you loved the results. Enjoy married life together and keep having fun!!
    Kate Married on 06/07/2019

Great Wedding DJ

David was a pleasure to work with for our wedding! He was professional, friendly and responsive. He made planning our wedding music and reception so easy! We were looking for a DJ who would play great music and keep the reception moving without doing too much talking throughout and David took that to heart. He was an excellent MC and all of our guests raved about the great music selection. We also received comments about the perfect volume of the music. No matter where you were in the room, you never felt like you were being drowned out by music but it was still loud enough so people felt like dancing (never had an empty dance floor). We threw in a lot of requests for our bridal party introductions and David accommodated every single one! He was able to meet virtually since we live farther away and we were always made to feel like we were his only clients. David was even thoughtful enough to send us a handwritten note with a picture of our first dance! Highly recommended!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Kate! Your wedding was such a memorable one and I'm so happy to have been a part of it. Thanks again; enjoy married life!
    Tori C. Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Wedding DJ!

We found David online and we were amazed at the quality and amount of service we received from him. After reaching out via email, David (who is the owner as well) got back to us right away, and after seeing his responses we thought he would be the best choice to handle the details of our wedding.

David was not your stereotypical DJ like one of those who feels gimmicky or fake. You could tell he loves what he does, and he does it really well! Each song was great and he did such a great keeping our guests on the dance floor. He helped us with suggestions of songs to play and we gave him some of our own, and he handled both easily. Our guests spoke with us after the wedding and kept telling us how good the music was and complimented our DJ. Thank you David for such a great time!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Tori! You both were really fun to work with and I was happy to see you both on the dance floor for so long! Congrats and thanks again!