SOUNDBAR Entertainment Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Simon S. Married on 12/03/2022

Wonderful Experience

We had such a wonderful experience with SOUNDBAR, from our initial consultation to the last song, everything was amazing. David was an incredible host and DJ and his performance made it easy to get our guests dancing all night - I seriously could not believe how quickly the day went. We even played a photo challenge game where we got to take photos at all of our guests' tables. I remember David saying to think of the music at our wedding as our soundtrack, and that's exactly what he provided for us. Thank you so much for creating such wonderful memories for us.

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Simon! You and Danielle definitely did your homework and made it easy for me. And the photo challenge game was a total hit - I know the resulting photos will come out amazing! Enjoy married life!
    Annabel C. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would give them 10 stars if I could!

I cannot stop talking about how David and his team made our wedding day so special. We reached out to them about a year and a half before our wedding date after reading all of the amazing reviews they had, and we booked an appointment right away. From the very start, David made us feel like he understood our vision and made us extremely confident about booking with him. He touched base regularly to go over things to consider and give us ideas to incorporate. On our wedding date he was able to capture the exact mood and vibe we wanted and was very organized to keep the other vendors working together. The dance floor was rocking all night and so many people came to us and said it was the most fun wedding they had been to. My sister is already looking to book David for her wedding next year and we can't wait! If you want a wedding to remember I highly recommend booking David and his team at Soundbar.

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Annabel! You and Jeff were so awesome and your guests were great as well. I can't wait to see you and your family soon. Enjoy married life!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Emily
    Emily J. Married on 09/16/2022

The best wedding DJ/MC!

David from Soundbar was amazing! Super responsive, very helpful with detail decisions and even helped us with sending us reminders of what we should have done by certain dates. David is such a sweetheart and all of our guests really enjoyed the music/entertainment throughout the night. We had the monogram floor light which was so beautiful! The uplighting is definitely worth adding on (especially if you had a more woodsy/dark venue like we did.) The photo booth was great! You could do photos or 2 second gifs which was fun! You could also text yourself the photos right after taking them! I highly recommend this company for anyone in the eastern PA area

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! You and Ben were so great to work with and the rock dance party at the end of your reception was so much fun. I had a blast and I'm so glad that you did as well. Thanks for letting me a part of your special day - enjoy married life!
    Kristina Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Soundbar DJs raises the bar + the roof!

We highly recommend David! From our very first Zoom consultation, we felt that David was organized, professional and kind. He goes above and beyond sending helpful reminders to keep your planning on track. We loved the streamlined process of picking out music on the online platform and the ability to plan details of the reception online too. David and his wife JT helped create the ideal environment for our reception - their skill was apparent and they added so much to the day. Thank you, David + JT!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Kristina! You and Michael were great to work with, and I know JT feels the same. Having Brady and Breauna introduce and Travis playing bagpipes was memorable as well. Enjoy married life!
    Sarah H. Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We're still getting compliments!

It's been months after our wedding and we are still getting compliments of how it was the best and most fun wedding our guests and been to, thanks for David and SOUNDBAR Entertainment! Every moment from our entrances to the last dance was amazing. Even the preparation leading up to the wedding day was easy and fun. We were frankly a bit worried about the music since we have such a large group of family and friends from different backgrounds and ages. But all of the music was perfect and we could not have asked for more. Thank you David and JT for your hard work and professionalism to make our wedding one to remember.

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Sarah! JT and I were so excited to work with you and Josh. And I'm so happy that you were pleased with everything. And that photo wall option was definitely a great idea. Enjoy married life!
  • F
    Farrah A. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So glad we chose SOUNDBAR!

My husband and I are so glad we chose SOUNDBAR to perform at our wedding. David and his team were the true stars of our weddings, in more ways than one! Not only was David great to work with, but his was incredibly professional and helpful throughout the entire process. The other companies we met with either seemed unprofessional or left a poor impression with us. But we did not feel that way when we met with SOUNDBAR. Everything from the online planning forms to the virtual meetings were extremely helpful and enjoyable. During our meetings David provided us with different options so we can make the day custom to us. On the actual day he played to our guests so well and the dance floor was always hopping. We kept hearing, "your DJ is amazing!" throughout the night. It was even better than we hoped for and thanks to David and SOUNDBAR for making it happen!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Farrah! It was such a treat working with you and Anthony. I'm thrilled that your guests had such a positive response and made for such a wonderful wedding. Enjoy married life!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn E. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing!!!

Where do I even begin?! If I could give 10 stars I would. David was INCREDIBLE! Starting from the top... his online portal was so incredibly helpful and easy to use. It was great to be able to choose which "special" songs we wanted to play and even some we didn't. We were able to tailor the music to our specific taste which was very important to us. David made our experience so easy and stress-free. He would send us monthly emails hyping us up for a countdown to our wedding date and also specific things we should be focusing on throughout (i.e. getting our marriage license, creating a timeline, etc.) This really made us feel like we were special and he was invested in our wedding. Every meeting we had with David he would make sure we knew we could come to him with any questions or concerns which was great. When I was nervous about my father-daughter dance he put my mind at ease and was able to perfectly edit the song I wanted. We wanted specific songs for our ceremony that David helped find which made the day so much more special since they meant so much to us. The reception was AMAZING! The lighting, the music, the introductions, etc. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The music selection was incredible and it was never boring. At one point I looked over and my 75-year-old grandmother and her 80-year-old sister were on the dance floor with us!! David is incredibly talented and created a mix of music that all of our guests enjoyed. My only wish would be to work with him again because that's how much fun we had throughout the entire process. So grateful to Soundbar Entertainment! - Caitlyn & Derick Carpenter
  • Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 09/05/2021

A DJ That Goes Above & Beyond

Within the first few minutes of our initial Zoom consultation, my husband and I knew that David was exactly who we needed to hire for our wedding. He is so much more than a DJ and is willing to lend a helping hand at any point during wedding planning and on your big day. He is incredibly personable, organized, professional, and responds very quickly to emails. He did a wonderful job creating custom edits for our special dances and worked with us to make our dream PSU reception entrance come true. All of the music at the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was great! He definitely knew exactly what we were looking for and delivered! I truly cannot say enough good things about David. Believe me you will not regret booking him for your event. He's the best! Also a big shoutout to his assistant who was also incredibly kind and helpful on our big day. :)

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Lauren! You and Justin were so great to work with, and your introduction was one to remember! And of course the Photo Challenge was so much fun for everyone! Truly a wedding for the ages. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
  • Fairfax
    Fairfax K. Married on 06/20/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Wow. David is the best and most thoughtful DJ I've ever known to exist. In reality, he is much more than a DJ. He is more like a full-time consultant/coordinator that is always happy to give you his full attention. I loved how thorough he was in every detail. I had a small idea of what genre's I'd like to hear but David seemed to illustrate everything in my head perfectly. Each song he played I would turn to my husband and say, "I was trying to think of this one to add to the list!" It really couldn't have been better. Him and his wife make such a wonderful team. I felt like we became easy friends and I'm so grateful. They really took cafe of everything. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Such a blessing to have come across SoundBar Entertsinment! 10 out of 10!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Fairfax! You and Tom were so wonderful to work with. And I'm happy that you had the opportunity to actually enjoy your wedding! I am honored to have been a part of it. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
    Jessica P. Married on 05/21/2021

Kept the party going!!

I wanted a DJ that would have my guests up dancing the whole night and David did exactly that! From the first conversation with David we knew he was a great fit for us. He was very professional and made the process of planning easier. David was also very quick to respond to any questions or concerns that we had. It’s been almost 3 months since our wedding and guests are still telling me how amazing my DJ was!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Your wedding was amazing, and so was working with you and TJ. And judging by the photo booth pictures, I could see all of the fun your guests had as well! Stay safe and enjoy married life!
    Michele P. Married on 05/15/2021

They Go Beyond

SoundBar Entertainment (DJ David) is the absolute best in Monroe County. His communication goes far beyond what a typical DJ would do. David emailed on a monthly basis, called and video chatted with us so we stayed on schedule for our May wedding. We had access to an online planner so we could choose the music for our event. David was there every step of the way with advice and support. He truly became a friend to us. We can’t sing his praises enough.

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Michele! You and Ken are so great to work with, and I'm thrilled you both had a great time at your reception. Please stay in touch and enjoy married life!
    Samantha F. Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Not only the best DJ but also our favorite vendor

I just have to say that David and SOUNDBAR are simply the best. They did everything to make our day a perfect one. From helping us with our timeline, sharing his thoughts on what would work best for us, keeping in touch with our other vendors, and giving us a fantastic online tool to enter in our details and decide on our favorite music to hear. At the wedding he kept checking in to make sure we were good, which made it so easy for us not not worry about anything and enjoy our wedding. David is hands down not only the best DJ but also our most favorite vendor. We can't thank him enough for making our day so special. We highly recommend David and SOUNDBAR Entertainment for you wedding. Thank you!!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the glowing review Samantha! Your wedding was awesome and I'm so glad you enjoyed the experience. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
    Emily R. Married on 10/02/2020

More than I ever imagined

David and his team went above and beyond what my husband and I expected from a DJ. From the start, the process was fun and professional. David sent us monthly reminders on various things we should do before the wedding. He also allowed us to meet anytime we had questions or wanted to go over things. And his online planner is the best - everything is done online! During the wedding itself, David came over before the ceremony to make sure we were doing okay, and continued to do so throughout the night. He played all of our favorite songs to dance to and kept that dance floor on fire all night. Thank you so much David for making our wedding so memorable and so much fun!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Emily! That is so wonderful to hear. Your event was such a joy to perform. I'm still laughing at your responses during the shoe game! Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of your wedding; enjoy married life!
    Jeffrey B. Married on 09/27/2020

Great choice!

My wife and I got married in September and we hired David to be our DJ. Right from the jump we were very impressed with David's presentation and approach of how he will handle our wedding day. We were able to meet online (since no one is meeting in person these days) and he was very personable and professional. David helped us with all of the aspects of the wedding, from introductions to the last song, and gave us ideas on what would work best for us. During the wedding he worked with our photographer and caterer and had everything under control and made sure we can just focus on having fun. Our guests were dancing all night and had such a fun time. We are still hearing from them saying how much fun they had. We made a great choice with picking David and you should too!!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Jeff! It was really a great wedding and I'm very glad to have been a part of it. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
    Steven R. Married on 09/25/2020

Excellent service

We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding. We cannot say enough great things about David and the work he put into our special day. Out of all our vendors, he went above and beyond what one would expect. David basically helped plan our entire event. He coordinated multiple aspects of planning with the other vendors. He listened to all of our suggestions and concerns and made the night exactly what we wanted. We made multiple last minute “COVID changes” and he took care of it without an issue.

In addition, he had his wife with him for the event who helped coordinate the entire night - she was fantastic. If you’re considering a DJ for your wedding and you don’t book David- you’re missing out. Side note: Our transportation for the venue cancelled last minute and David went out of his way two days before the wedding to help us search for a new vendor. You just don’t find people like David and his wife that actually care and appreciate your business. Book them now you won’t be disappointed.

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Steve! You and Samantha were a dream couple to work with, and I am so pleased that you enjoyed the results of your wedding. It was an incredibly fun night! Looking forward to staying in touch; thanks again and enjoy married life!
    Melissa H. Married on 09/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So Happy With Our Experience With SOUNDBAR!

To be honest we were pretty nervous about booking a DJ for our wedding due to all of the cheesiness and bad music we have experienced with DJs at other weddings. David was suggested to us by our venue and we are so glad that he had our date available. During our consultation he answered all of our questions and made us feel so at ease that he would handle everything for us. We met several times on Zoom to discuss our wedding and go over all of the details. During our wedding he handled all the events smoothly and professionally. And once we saw all of guests dancing we were so elated. We continually received compliments about him throughout the night. I highly recommend David and SOUNDBAR Entertainment for your wedding!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Melissa! You and Dan were so great to work with and I was thrilled to see you take over the dance floor! Thanks again; enjoy married life!
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 09/19/2020

The Absolute Best

We were absolutely amazed with David with SoundBar Entertainment. He went above and beyond to make our wedding reception amazing. For us, he wasn't just a DJ, he was an integral part of the planning process for the entire reception. We had several check ins where we went over the general timeline, activities for the night, and just down to earth conversations about how we were feeling in the months leading up to the big day. I can't even count how many times I was super anxious about something and he was able to put my mind at ease. He also gave us so many great ideas about how to get our crowd up and dancing. It was such a blast! Not to mention, during the reception, him and his wife did an amazing job with maintaining the timeline while my now husband and I could enjoy the entire night without a care or worry in the world. I would highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding.

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! What a wonderful journey it was with you and Harrison. And I'm still reliving how much fun and heartwarming both of your parent dances were! It was an incredible night for two incredible people. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
    Alyson K. Married on 09/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

David was the best DJ we could have asked for!

David was absolutely amazing! He was one of our favorite vendors we worked with for our wedding. From the initial appointment he was very organized and answered any questions we had. David was also very easy to get ahold of and very responsive which we greatly appreciated. He also helped us with our song selection and even custom made edits for us to have the exact music we wanted. On the day of the wedding, him and his assistant were very tentative and available if I had any questions or last minute requests. I couldn't recommend him and his team more!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Hey Alyson - thanks so much for the great review! Your wedding was such a treat and super fun...it was amazing how practically everyone there waited their turn to dance with you during your dollar dance. And of course our "one more song" moment - great memories! Thanks again and enjoy married life!
    Angela H. Married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful experience

David was so wonderful with our wedding experience. He coached us through everything and set up a website where we could put all of our wedding plans in and also choose the music we would like to hear. Because of COVID we had to switch venues, but David make things so easy without any issues at all. During the wedding he was a great host and took charge throughout the night so we didn't have to worry about a thing. And his assistant/wife JT was wonderful as well. Guests kept coming to me and saying how great the DJ was. I could not agree more. Thanks to David and JT our wedding will always be a memorable one. 🥰

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Angela! Your wedding was such a blast and your guests were just incredible to perform for. Thanks again for letting me help you with your special day. Enjoy married life!
    Cheryl M. Married on 08/22/2020

Please book him!!

I don't have enough ways to praise David and Soundbar Entertainment! They were so great accommodating us even though our wedding date changed several times due to COVID-19. David made the process so effortless and assured us the entire way. He was incredibly responsive to our questions and updates and he went out of his way to make sure we were happy the entire wedding. Our guests kept telling us how great David was, and we are so happy we booked him. What an amazing DJ - please book him!!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Hey Cheryl - thanks so much! Even with all of the craziness of late, we managed to pull it off. I am so happy to have been a part of it all. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
  • John
    John N. Married on 07/11/2020

Highly recommend!

David was amazing to work with. Organized, timely, and fulfilled our vision for our special day. Highly recommend!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review John! Your wedding with Danielle was an amazing experience in a fabulous setting (especially with that extra touch of lighting!). I appreciate you allowing me to be a part of it, and I am thrilled that you were pleased with the results. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
    Chris D. Married on 09/22/2019

A Perfect Evening

Soundbar Entertainment and David truly helped to make a perfect evening for me and my wife. He was always organized, professional and detailed so he could deliver exactly what we were looking for. He kept checking in on us to make sure we were doing well, and he kept the entire wedding flowing from one segment to the next without any downtime. Everyone had a blast - one guest even said that is was "literally the most fun I've had at a wedding ever." We can't thank David enough for his help to make our wedding perfect!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Chris! You and Denesha were the best. I'm so happy that we were able to make magic happen for your wedding. Best wishes and enjoy married life!
    Melissa Married on 09/21/2019

Best vendor we hired

absolutely amazing! our wedding coordinator was a total dud, and he stepped up BIG TIME. he checked with us multiple time throughout the night. he made sure that the music for each event and time fit perfectly. when plans had to change because my grandfather had health issues and couldn't dance, he said no problem and quickly adjusted his set list. he was calm and compassionate. the website he has you use to pick out the music is really easy to use.

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Melissa! I am so happy to have been able to help you and Justin on your special day, and I'm incredibly glad that you were pleased with the results. Congratulations and enjoy married life!
    Julia Married on 09/14/2019

The best DJ

David is THE best. Not only was he communicative during the planning process, he made sure that everything was perfect for the day of. I am big on dancing and knew my wedding would be a success if the dance floor was packed all night. Not only was it packed, the guests started chanting "one more song!" after our "final" song played. This just shows how much of a good time people were having!
    His photo booth is amazing! His attendant was the nicest woman I have ever met and received many compliments from the guests on how helpful and fun she was. The pictures are clear, fun, and everyone looks really good!
    I would hire him again and again, cannot praise him enough!

SOUNDBAR Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great words Julia! You and Jerehmy were so great to work with and seeing you both smiling and having fun throughout the night was just the best. Thanks again and enjoy married life!
illustration stars