234 Moyers Grove Rd., Wapwallopen, PA 18660 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 50 to 225
Availability Check your date

About Whitewoods

Whitewoods is a beautiful reception venue nestled in Hobbie, PA, surrounded by towering pines, cozy cottages and a babbling brook. Guests will delight at our natural landscape, well-appointed accommodations and rustic French country décor. The Inn at Whitewoods has a full kitchen, wraparound porch and large great room which can host a Rehearsal Dinner or Sunday Brunch .Located just off the great room is a balcony with a spectacular view. The Inn has 5 bedrooms (to sleep 13 guests) and several convertible sofa beds in the great room (to sleep an additional 10) Whitewoods Manor and Inn have heat, air conditioning and are available for year round events .To learn more about Whitewoods, please call or text Cheryl 570-714-4832 ...Email Whitewoodswedding@gmail.com Visit our website whitewoodswedding.com

You can also find us on Instagram .....

9da4f9ae1e3c45e5 1525117510 69abfc4114436420 1525117503778 3 32150430 2CE3 4164
90fdbf93997f0e11 1522756191 5b50c84324c0ea8e 1522756187719 3 IMG 0186
9da4f9ae1e3c45e5 1525117510 69abfc4114436420 1525117503778 3 32150430 2CE3 4164

5 Reviews for Whitewoods

Natalie · Married on 12/31/2016

I cannot say enough amazing and positive things about Whitewoods! To put it simply, this was the best experience of our lives in the most beautiful place we could have ever imagined. When you dream about your wedding day it almost seems surreal. If you have your wedding in this space, your dream will come to life. We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception at Whitewoods on the weekend of 31 December 2016, New Years Eve. Let me start this review by speaking of the owners, Cheryl and Billy. Cheryl has gone above and beyond in every category-- readiness to help and enthusiasm about our vision is paralleled by none. She made us feel that this was just as special of an occasion for her as it was for us. On the night of our wedding, we had an area to make DIY floral crowns for our guests. Cheryl, Billy and their daughter Bianca not only made sure our ceremony and cocktail hour flowed smoothly, they personally helped and engaged the guests by making as many crowns as they could and assisting guests to construct a crown of their own. To top it off, I was disappointed that I didn’t leave time to make myself a crown when Cheryl presented me with the most amazing crown that she made for me that I wore all evening. It was spectacular and a gesture I will never forget.
    About Whitewoods: from a glance, the property is stunning. To start, everything is BRAND NEW, as in this place still smells like a new house and is landscaped like a dream. Inside, the ascetic is clean, pristine and beautiful, even without any additional décor.
    The Manor is very impressive not only in its sheer size, but every detail is rustic chic perfection—working fire place, hand-made bar, outdoor patios (yes, multiple!) bridal suite all dressed in white and cream, working barn doors on multiple entrance ways, exposed beam ceiling with decorative string lights and farmhouse chandeliers. The cream/ neutral pallet makes decorating breeze and photos perfection.
    Yes brides, you can have it all!

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 10/17/2015

We were SO lucky to have heard of this new venue from a friend who was getting married 2 weeks before us. It is SO different from anything else in the area, so we were immediately intrigued. We met with Cheryl before the venue was even finished with construction and we already knew THIS was our wedding spot. We got married on site in the fall, and it was as picturesque as possible. The colors of the trees were outstanding, and the grounds overall were exquisite. We rented the property next door and got ready there, and then stayed overnight after the reception was over, which was SO EASY! I loved being able to walk right next door, and stay with family and friends on such a huge day in our lives. The reception hall is gorgeous!!! It was huge and easily accommodated our 200 guests with enough room for dancing and mingling space. It has a very simple, chic decor that reminds me of something you would find on a French countryside.
    Cheryl was so easy to work with, and always got back to me quickly with any questions I had. I had visited an open house at one point and mentioned how much I loved one of the snacks she had out. She surprised us and had them waiting for us the day of the wedding! I seriously can't say enough about this location, and the owners! I would recommend to anyone! Especially if looking for a place for an outdoor ceremony! Our guests are STILL talking about what an amazing wedding it was! Thank you Whitewoods! :)

Whitewoods FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 6,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Farm/Ranch, Inn/B&B
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Furniture, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February