234 Moyers Grove Rd., Wapwallopen, PA 18660 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Whitewoods

Whitewoods is an intimate countryside manor wedding venue located in Wapwallopen, Pennsylvania. This beautiful reception venue featuring rustic French country décor is surrounded by towering pines, cozy cottages, and a babbling brook. With ample space for an outdoor ceremony and a spacious reception venue, Whitewoods makes a perfect location for any wedding celebration year-round. In addition to their event spaces, Whitewoods offers well-appointed accommodations available for you and your wedding party.

Facilities and Capacity

The Manor at Whitewoods’ large reception area features a stone fireplace, high ceilings, wooden beams, whitewashed walls, atmospheric lighting, and wood floors. The venue can comfortably seat 225 guests and has full heating and air conditioning, making it suitable for celebrations all year round. A large kitchen is available for use by your choice of caterer, and there is an adjoining courtyard, bar area, and men’s and women’s restrooms with handicap accessibility. The wedding party can take advantage of their small private room for getting ready. The Inn at Whitewoods’ Great Room is available for a more intimate rehearsal dinner or Sunday brunch. The inn has a full kitchen, wraparound porch, and located just off the great room is a balcony with a spectacular view. In addition, Whitewoods offers many beautiful areas for suitable for outdoor ceremonies.

Whitewoods is suitable for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. They offer setup, getting ready rooms for the wedding party, event rentals, chairs, tables, and furniture. They are open to working with outside vendors and offer a recommended caterers list. The venue features parking, a shuttle, and wheelchair access.

Accommodation

The Inn at Whitewoods offers five bedrooms that sleep up to 13 guests. In addition, they can provide convertible sofa beds in the Great Room, which will accommodate an additional ten people.

Location

Whitewoods is a private venue located in Wapwallopen, Pennsylvania, just minutes away from several major highways. The site is within a two-and-a-half-hour drive of both New York City and Philadelphia.

55df5b29a8558cf3 1522756543 3c28f6727d5a4281 1522756534044 1 IMG 2439

6 Reviews for Whitewoods

Whitewoods 1
Whitewoods 2

Natalie · Married on 12/31/2016

I cannot say enough amazing and positive things about Whitewoods! To put it simply, this was the best experience of our lives in the most beautiful place we could have ever imagined. When you dream about your wedding day it almost seems surreal. If you have your wedding in this space, your dream will come to life. We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception at Whitewoods on the weekend of 31 December 2016, New Years Eve. Let me start this review by speaking of the owners, Cheryl and Billy. Cheryl has gone above and beyond in every category-- readiness to help and enthusiasm about our vision is paralleled by none. She made us feel that this was just as special of an occasion for her as it was for us. On the night of our wedding, we had an area to make DIY floral crowns for our guests. Cheryl, Billy and their daughter Bianca not only made sure our ceremony and cocktail hour flowed smoothly, they personally helped and engaged the guests by making as many crowns as they could and assisting guests to construct a crown of their own. To top it off, I was disappointed that I didn’t leave time to make myself a crown when Cheryl presented me with the most amazing crown that she made for me that I wore all evening. It was spectacular and a gesture I will never forget.
    About Whitewoods: from a glance, the property is stunning. To start, everything is BRAND NEW, as in this place still smells like a new house and is landscaped like a dream. Inside, the ascetic is clean, pristine and beautiful, even without any additional décor.
    The Manor is very impressive not only in its sheer size, but every detail is rustic chic perfection—working fire place, hand-made bar, outdoor patios (yes, multiple!) bridal suite all dressed in white and cream, working barn doors on multiple entrance ways, exposed beam ceiling with decorative string lights and farmhouse chandeliers. The cream/ neutral pallet makes decorating breeze and photos perfection.
    Yes brides, you can have it all!

Sent on 01/11/2017
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 10/17/2015

We were SO lucky to have heard of this new venue from a friend who was getting married 2 weeks before us. It is SO different from anything else in the area, so we were immediately intrigued. We met with Cheryl before the venue was even finished with construction and we already knew THIS was our wedding spot. We got married on site in the fall, and it was as picturesque as possible. The colors of the trees were outstanding, and the grounds overall were exquisite. We rented the property next door and got ready there, and then stayed overnight after the reception was over, which was SO EASY! I loved being able to walk right next door, and stay with family and friends on such a huge day in our lives. The reception hall is gorgeous!!! It was huge and easily accommodated our 200 guests with enough room for dancing and mingling space. It has a very simple, chic decor that reminds me of something you would find on a French countryside.
    Cheryl was so easy to work with, and always got back to me quickly with any questions I had. I had visited an open house at one point and mentioned how much I loved one of the snacks she had out. She surprised us and had them waiting for us the day of the wedding! I seriously can't say enough about this location, and the owners! I would recommend to anyone! Especially if looking for a place for an outdoor ceremony! Our guests are STILL talking about what an amazing wedding it was! Thank you Whitewoods! :)

Sent on 12/13/2015

Whitewoods FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 6,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Farm/Ranch, Inn/B&B
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Furniture, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February