Bloomsburg, PA 17815 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,300
Availability Check your date

About Angelica C. Waltman Wedding & Event Planning

Welcome!

If you're reading this you probably just got engaged! CONGRATULATIONS! If you're reading this and you didn’t just get engaged, you're probably prepping for a fun event! I love creating timeless memories for others! Helping their event to be a success is always a thrill! I love designing and styling any event. However, weddings are my favorite! I'm able to help you through the entire process however much you made need me. I have fresh and unique ideas that are sure to please! I look forward to hearing from you and can't wait to begin helping you plan your next event!

Sincerely,

1282138711163607850825425970233698406766467n 2
ravencreek 39

14 Reviews for Angelica C. Waltman Wedding & Event Planning

Meghan · Married on 12/31/2017

Angelica helped us with day of coordination and she was absolutely amazing. She met with me prior to the event and reached out to all of my vendors to confirm with them, which was lifesaving. She also helped organize everything for the rehearsal dinner and helped us figure out timing for the wedding day. Lastly, she decorated our entire reception space, as we had a lot of DIY decorations. She worked extremely well with the wedding coordinator from the venue we used and really helped us out with anything we needed. She was so amazing that some of our guests actually asked for her information when planning their wedding!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Kylie · Married on 06/10/2017

Angelica was great to work with! We hired her for day of coordinating and she was there to support us and provide her expertise as we needed. Went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we wanted.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Shannon · Married on 10/23/2016

Not only am I a “Type A-er” bound to stress out over day-of details, but I was stationed in Japan for the entirety of my engagement. Hiring a wedding coordinator/planner was therefore a MUST on my wedding priority list. Angelica thankfully agreed to fulfill this need for me. From our first intercontinental skype session on day one, to the never-ending spur of the moment text messages (14 hours apart), until the end of the reception, Angelica was there for me. She always, willing and positively, offered unbiased, unemotional advice on vendors, decorations and off-the-wall ideas…she even coordinated a consolidate vendor meet-n-greet day after I returned from overseas to ease my mind and catch up on the finite details. Finally, she ensured my vision came together and the reception ran smoothly, I definitely recommend her services to others, especially “Type A-ers” who think they can do it all themselves…because ultimately when your family, friends, and vendors are driving you nuts…Angelia will be there to fill in the gaps.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Award

• MARRIED by REV ROXY
    MARRIED by REV ROXY Wedding Officiants

Professional service. Book now before your date is taken!

• Bloomsburg, 17815 See on map