San Francisco, CA 94109 Map · Phone number

About Andria Leigh Events

Andria Leigh Events is a San Francisco, California-based and full-service wedding planning company. Andria is the owner and lead planner of Andria Leigh Events. She has been in the wedding industry for several years, adding to her experience in planning a wide range of wedding events. Andria Leigh Events has an eye for design and styling, and is sure to leave her one-of-a-kind touch on each wedding she helps to plan.

Andria Leigh Events offers planning services for wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as the rehearsal dinner. She also offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

Andria Leigh Events 6
Andria Leigh Events 7

Casey · Married on 09/21/2019

Dream Planner!

Andria and her team were truly exceptional. They made our entire planning practice as smooth as it could be and her attention to detail and styling is simply amazing! Our wedding was more than my dream wedding- it was absolutely perfect and I could have not have pulled it off without Andria!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Courtney Zimmerman · Married on 06/15/2019

AMAZING! You can't go wrong with them!

Andria and her team (huge shoutout to Jessica!!) were the best decision we made when planning our rustic outdoor wedding! My husband and I are terrible at planning and they were always on top of everything, sending us gentle reminders to make decisions (and taking over decision making as needed). They made the planning process much less stressful, were completely available to chat via email, text or phone as needed, made great timelines and handled all of the stressful communication. They were patient with family members' questions and completely tailored our experience to exactly what we wanted. I know they had to have had other weddings they were working on but I felt like the only bride in the world while working with them! Our wedding turned out exactly as we wanted and I know that would not have been possible without the amazing work done by Jessica and the rest of the team. After the wedding my husband and I kept saying how much we were going to miss her! Jessica was so sweet and down to earth, she felt like part of the family. Andria Leigh Events gave us the authentic, genuine experience that we really craved in a nontraditional (rustic!) setting. If you are overwhelmed with planning and making decisions (like I was), and want a beautiful and fun wedding (who doesn't?!) you really can't go wrong with them.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Giana

Giana Lando · Married on 02/08/2019

Stress-Free!

I highly recommend Andria and her team for your wedding. There were many complicated, moving parts to our wedding, but I had zero stress because of Andria's organization, excellent communication, thoroughness, and professionalism. We immediately knew we could trust her and her vision to make our day beautiful & magical. She had wonderful suggestions and options for us to make everything look absolutely stunning. Andria went way above and beyond what we expected from a coordinator/planner. Everyone who met Andria, Jessie, or Julie commented on how "on it" and professional they were. I took off work the week before the wedding, thinking I would have so much to do, but instead I just had a week to chill. They had everything taken care of, and we had time to hangout with friends and family coming into town. I cannot tell you enough how incredible and stress-free your wedding will be if you hire Andria Leigh Events.

Sent on 02/20/2019