And I Quote...

Port Jefferson Station, NY View map

And I Quote... is the destination of choice for invitations, favors and personalized accessories. WE'VE MOVED ACROSS THE STREET!!!!

Come Visit Our NEW Invitation and Design Studio at 4747-4 Route 347 in Port Jefferson Station (PJ Commons Shopping Center, between Curves and Magic Moments). We can help you create a custom invitation within your budget. Choose pocketfolds, layers, and embellish with ribbons and swarovski crystals. You can even buy papers and print yourself, or have us print and you Do-It-Yourself, a great way to save money! Or, browse thru our invitation albums from all the major manufacturers such as Encore, Birchcraft, Checkerboard and Carlson Craft, Cranes and more!

We have over 13 years experience in the wedding and special occasion industry and have the expertise to help you create your invitation within your budget, no matter how small or how big! We offer 10 - 20% off all your wedding day details (shower invitations, programs, menu's placecards,
envelope calligraphy and reception/personalized accessories) once you have placed your wedding invitation order with us!

If you can't come visit our new location, then checkout our Brand New Website at www.andiquoteinvites.com. We have lots of new items added weekly, and great gift items as well as invitation and party accessories.

We hope you enjoy!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

1 User photo

Melissa Married on 11/11/2018
    I thought that picking invitations was going to be hard. We gave Elaine and idea of what we were looking for. It only took looking into the first book page 85 out of about three she had ready to find exactly what we wanted. She was so helpful and even printed all the addresses for our save the dates n invitations. She was able to match the font n color so everything was perfect. I would defiantly use her again and again. Thank you for all your help and look forward to working with you for table seating and thank you notes.
    Cristiane Married on 08/25/2018
    After web searching and reading a lot of reviews from many places from Suffolk and Nassau County I ended up with 3 or 4 companies which looked good for me. The only one which answered, gave special attention and took time without rushing was And I Quote... Maybe the other ones would end up with a beautiful invitation as well, but when you are a bride and has a lot going on you can't wait for more than 1 week to someone answer you back, so you can make fast decisions. Elaine, from And I Quote, surprised me many times when I, as a regular bride, used to check bridal stuff online all night, so I did send emails at midnight or even later to her, suddenly, there was an answer. She always gave me support when I wasn't sure about my choices, she has the flexibility to a physical visit at her studio, also I did many of my choices online saving time as well. She looked to get the best negotiations with companies that she represents, give me advice about quality, how to send the invitations, best way to stamp depending on the quality of envelope you choose. If you're looking for any printing services, I can just tell you, save your time and don't look any further.
    Cristiane Montalbano
    Barbara Married on 07/21/2018
    Elaine is fantastic to work with. We ordered both our shower and wedding invitations. She printed the shower invitations herself from stock she carries. We had many compliments on both invitations. One guest said it was the prettiest wedding invitation she ever received! She is easy to work with, responds quickly to emails, offers many helpful hints and suggestions.
    My daughter's wedding was on Cape Cod and she wanted star fish in a sandbox for the place cards. Elaine ordered the starfish, printed the guest tags, and tied them to the starfish. She also made up the table signs with beach names in a corresponding font and color.
    I highly recommend Elaine. You couldn't find a nicer more efficient person.

4747-4 Route 347 Port Jefferson Station, 11776

WE'VE MOVED. COME VISIT US AT OUR NEW LOCATION ACROSS THE STREET IN THE PJ COMMONS SHOPPING CENTER (in between Curves and Magic Moments).
Location of (And I Quote...)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding