Riverside, CA 92501 Map · Phone number

About An Affaire of the Heart

Our team at An Affaire of the Heart will give you peace of mind from the beginning of the planning process all the way through the day of your special event. We are here to make this passage of life one that you will enjoy and treasure. Our services vary so that you can select exactly what you need from us. We will guide you, make suggestions and offer advice. One of the most important facets of planning your wedding is selecting the wedding professionals that will work together to make your day a success. We have invested years working with many vendors and building a referral list of those that have proven to be trustworthy and knowledgeable in their particular field. These wedding professionals offer impeccable customer service, they are here for you.

Follow An Affaire of the Heart on

Wedding reception venue
655194b876243e18 1338504015638 0376

12 Reviews for An Affaire of the Heart

Colleen · Married on 07/12/2014

My wedding was perfect! And a huge part of that was because of an affair of the heart (Mary Jo) I couldn't of asked for a better coordinator. Thank you again

Sent on 07/17/2014

An Affaire of the Heart's reply:

Colleen so happy to be there for you throughout the planning process. You were a delight to work with! So happy your wedding day was a success and all went well! We wish you, Ron and Chloe much happiness in your new lives together.

Mary · Married on 06/14/2014

Mary Jo and her team worked to make our wedding experience flawless. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she was readily available whenever we had questions and made sure that everything was fully and beautifully prepared. She took as much of the stress and concern away as possible! Our wedding day went off without a hitch. She worked with all of the vendors and site staff to ensure a flawless experience for my husband and I and our guests. I would recommend An Affaire of the Heart to anyone and am so glad that we chose Mary Jo as our coordinator!

Sent on 07/20/2014

An Affaire of the Heart's reply:

Mary Pat, we were so happy to meet and work with you and your families to insure that your wedding day was a great success. You have a great family - many successes there! Yours was a lovely wedding day beginning at St. Anthony's which was a special celebration. Thank you for choosing us as and we value your review.

Ashley · Married on 05/03/2014

Mary Jo and her staff of An Affaire of the Heart were simply exceptional in every aspect imaginable. I knew from our first meeting that I wanted her as my wedding planner. She was so professional, friendly and she knew exactly what she was doing. She was always attentive and was their for all my needs and concerns. I told her everything I was looking for with my wedding and she found all the best vendors that she thought I would like and she was right. She is definitely a great wedding planner and person.

Sent on 07/17/2014

An Affaire of the Heart's reply:

Thanks Ashley. It was our pleasure meeting and working with you and Derek to bring all your wedding dreams to life. You two are one of our very special couples. The best to you always.

Award

An Affaire of the Heart FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military

• Enchanted Portraiture
    Enchanted Portraiture Wedding Photographers

Mary Jo is amazing and will help make your day everything you dreamed.

• Ocegueda Photography
    Ocegueda Photography Wedding Photographers

Mary Jo and her assistants will really take care of all the arrangements needed to ensure your wedding day goes as smooth as possible. You will not go wrong by using her help!

• DoubleTree by Hilton Claremont
    DoubleTree by Hilton Claremont Hotel Weddings

Mary Jo Gallegos and her team are exceptional and professional to work with. She has been coordinating weddings at the beautiful DoubleTree by Hilton Claremont for years now. Our staff truly enjoys working with her and her team.

• Riverside, 92501 See on map