12 Reviews for An Affaire of the Heart

12 An Affaire of the Heart Reviews

My wedding was perfect! And a huge part of that was because of an affair of the heart (Mary Jo) I couldn't of asked for a better coordinator. Thank you again

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mary Jo and her team worked to make our wedding experience flawless. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she was readily available whenever we had questions and made sure that everything was fully and beautifully prepared. She took as much of the stress and concern away as possible! Our wedding day went off without a hitch. She worked with all of the vendors and site staff to ensure a flawless experience for my husband and I and our guests. I would recommend An Affaire of the Heart to anyone and am so glad that we chose Mary Jo as our coordinator!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mary Jo and her staff of An Affaire of the Heart were simply exceptional in every aspect imaginable. I knew from our first meeting that I wanted her as my wedding planner. She was so professional, friendly and she knew exactly what she was doing. She was always attentive and was their for all my needs and concerns. I told her everything I was looking for with my wedding and she found all the best vendors that she thought I would like and she was right. She is definitely a great wedding planner and person.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Mary Jo was organized, helpful, knowledgeable and professional. She helped make everything run smoothly and made sure my wedding day was happy, beautiful and fun.

Profile Picture User4274703, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was very pleased with our wedding. They were able to pull it off in only three months. Job well done.

Profile Picture User4285725, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

This wedding was planned in 2 1/2 mos. time and Mary Jo and her team did a superb job of bringing all the elements together in a professional , caring & friendly way.

Profile Picture User4329950, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mary Jo and her assistant Jordyn were such a pleasure to work with! They respond very quickly to emails. Since most of the planning that I had to do was either from Virginia or Canada they helped with the stress of planning a wedding. Thank you girls so much for all your help!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mary Jo did such amazing job, she made our day so perfect!!!! If you're looking for a wedding planner she is the one!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The staff at An Affaire of the Heart were outstanding and very helpful. Mary Jo and her staff eliminated all the stress and worry on our part and at times, even though they could tell we had no idea what we were doing, they held our hands the whole way through and showed extreme patience with us. They were very open to our ideas and allowed us to have the ceremony we wanted and were able to improve upon our day with their vast experience. We were very grateful to have them helping us plan our special day and couldn't have pulled off such an amazing experience without them.

Profile Picture Leticia, 3/31/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mary Jo and her team were incredible. We hired her for "day of" planning and she still helped every step of the way. The wedding went off without a hitch and her team ensured that my husband and I had the best day ever. It was so wonderful to not worry if things would be done because we could really trust Mary Jo and her team to take care of everything. It was also wonderful working with a team who knew most of our other vendors. Mary Jo's connections helped our wedding be a beautiful day. Thank you for all your hard work!

Profile Picture User2647585, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

There are no words to describe how pleased we were with Mary Jo's service. She was professional and helpful. She and her team provided my husband and I with confidence on our wedding day knowing that she was there we did not worry about a thing. Besides her attention to detail the cherry on top was after the wedding was over and we arrived to our Hotel room she had decorated the room with petals, candles, and so much more. Our wedding day was a dream come true largely due to Mary Jo. Any couple would be wise to enlist her services.

Profile Picture Anita, 9/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mary Jo and her team were more than I than I could have imagined. I was looking for someone who could alleviate some of the stress of planning and of course, stress on my wedding day. Mary Jo was so organized and knowledgable. Since she has been wedding planning for so long, she knew most of my vendors and had working relationships with them. This comforted me even further. I began to refer to Mary Jo as my "Wedding Mom"! Mary Jo also created my candy table and took care of all the details. It has definitely been the best designed out of any wedding I have been to. My wedding would not have been the same without all of the work put in from Affaire of the Heart. I am so grateful for it all!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/27/11, 1 Review