Entertainment Express

Claremont, CA View map

Entertainment Express has been a leader in wedding and special event entertainment in Southern California for over 25 years. We have assisted hundreds of clients over the years and are currently recommended by numerous wedding locations throughout Southern California. Entertainment Express is a full-time, licensed and insured company with an amazing staff of entertainers including DJ's, Masters of Ceremony, Wedding Directors, and Lighting Specialists. Our goal as a company is to understand the vision you have for your event and assist in making your vision a reality.

The Entertainment Express staff is a family of energetic, multi-talented individuals that have developed their skills and knowledge over the years to become one of the most dynamic and professional entertainment teams in the industry today. More than just Disc Jockeys, our team is comprised of singers, dancers, actors, musicians, acrobats, songwriters, artists, and various other creative backgrounds. With decades of experience in wedding and special event production, our team will use their unique knowledge and skill set to help you achieve your vision for your special day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A few facts about us:

-We are a licensed and insured company (required by most venues)

-We have been in business for 20 years as a FULL-TIME company (wedding entertainment is not our "hobby" or "side job")

-We are referred by countless venues and wedding professionals across Southern California

-We are active members of the American Disc Jockey Association, the Association of Bridal Consultants, and various other professional organizations.

What we guarantee at every wedding:

-A minimum of two entertainers:

1) a disc jockey who is a music mixer and lighting programmer

2) a master of ceremonies (MC) who is a Wedding Director, Event Host, & Spokesperson for you

-Primary and backup digital sound systems, audio equipment, and music

-FREE initial consultations, referral services, and access to our knowledge base

-Development and Implementation of a Personalized Wedding Timeline Portfolio

-A level of professionalism and knowledge that comes from years of experience in the entertainment industry

-PEACE OF MIND

Make it personal...

At Entertainment Express, we strive to help you create a very personalized and memorable experience for your family, friends, and guests. We accomplish this by working closely with you to develop an entertainment program and event timeline that will be truly reflective of your personal style and taste.

Our company is committed to the success of every event that we do. We spend a great deal of time with clients helping in the planning stages of their special occasion. We want your event to be custom tailored to fit your personalities, be reflective of your style, and be different than every other wedding your guests have been to. We typically meet with all of our clients several times during the planning process to ensure all aspects of your wedding and entertainment are perfect. During our planning meetings, we take the time you deserve to assist you in developing creative ideas and suggestions that we know work, and that will truly enhance your special day.

We truly love working with clients who appreciate the value in great quality entertainment and wedding direction. As you may have heard or seen it written in all of the bridal blogs, forums, and magazines, the entertainer(s) at a wedding or special event are ultimately responsible for the success of your event and become the insurance policy for ensuring that you, your family, and your guests are extremely happy and that your expectations have been met or exceeded.

We would love an opportunity to sit down with you to talk more about your celebration.

Contact Us Today!

Phone: 800-398-8835 (909) 946-8811

Email: info@eexpressdjs.com

Website: www.eexpressdjs.com

Like Us: www.facebook.com/eexpressdjs

Follow Us: www.instagram.com/entertainmentexpressdjs

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Uplighting

• Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 01/08/2022

Great Experience!

When I started planning my wedding I only had a couple goals. 1. Get married 2. Throw a party. As soon as Evan demoed the music, the lights, the bubbles! My mom looked at me and said “here’s your party!” Entertainment Express made everything SO easy. From my large homework packet (that my over thinking self loved) to keeping the party going. They nailed everything. It was so easy to communicate with them and after a year of seeing each other all the time I’m going to miss them! They were fantastic and I’m trying to find an excuse to throw another party so I can work with them again. Thanks for everything guys!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly T. Married on 12/17/2021

More than just a DJ, highly recommend

Evan and Brett landed in our laps when we chose Padua Hills as our wedding venue. And I am beyond appreciative that they did. I didn't have to do much research and got the perfect people who set the whole vibe of the wedding. Not only were they in charge of the music and MCing the night, but we worked with the team on timelines, announcements, lighting, our monogram, activity ideas and more. They took such good care of us, and made us feel at ease with the planning and how the day was going to run. I didn't have to even think during the ceremony or reception, I just followed their ques and they handled everything so I could focus on being present and taking all the moments in that would have been missed otherwise.

The best review I can give them, is the pure joy and celebration captured on our faces from our wedding reception. Everyone had a blast, enjoyed the music and entertainment. I would highly recommend!

Photo credit: Robert Paetz
  • Janelle
    Janelle R. Married on 11/06/2021

Flawless Wedding Perfect

Our experience with the entertainment express DJs was flawless. From the moment we knew we were getting married we called this company and they handled everything. Every detail, every sign, the layout, the music, who walked down the aisle, the order that our family members took our pictures, they thought of everything. So many people asked me if I was stressed out planning my wedding, and my answer was always know. Planning my wedding was one of the most enjoyable experience I have ever had, and it is because of entertainment express. Brett was a fantastic coordinator, Ben was such an amazing DJ, we danced all night long!! Evan was the best MC,Our guests loved him! Thank you to this company for making our dream wedding possible!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Los Serranos Country Club Los Serranos Country Club Country Club Weddings

The Entertainment Express Team always does a fantastic job! Great to work with and very professional. Your event will be a success with their help!

Enchanted Portraiture Enchanted Portraiture Wedding Photographers

Scott, Brett and the entire crew at Entertainment Express are incredible.

4467 Padua Ave Claremont, CA, 91711
909-946-8811

by appointment
Location of (Entertainment Express)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding