Entertainment Express Reviews

Entertainment Express 7
  • Tashe

Tashe Chambers · Getting married on 01/04/2020

So far so good

Thus far I only met with the Vender once to receive my todo list. The staff was professional, pleasant and accommodating. My wedding is next year. I’m sure to have more interaction as my date approaches.

Allison Bogdis · Married on 02/22/2019

You'd be stupid not to book them

HECK YES I WOULD RECOMMEND THESE GUYS!!! This guys were phenomenal to say the least. My wedding went off without a hitch and I owe it a lot to Padua Hills and Entertainment Express. They were so knowledgeable about weddings and what to expect and kept the timeline moving so there was never any dull moments where people were sitting around not knowing what to do. Amazing. Simply Amazing! BOOK THESE GUYS!!!!!

Jennafer · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding Customer Service!

My husband and I got married a couple of weeks ago and were absolutely blown away with Entertainment Express! Their service was outstanding and we felt we were in good hands through the entire process. We especially appreciate their professionalism, communication, and organization. We had the pleasure of working with Evan and he was amazing! His positive attitude and energy was outstanding through the entire process and our wedding day. We got a lot of great compliments from our guests saying how organized everything was and how the timing ran so smooth. Wedding planning is a big undertaking and Entertainment Express helped make our day so easy. Lastly, their customer service is something I greatly appreciate! They really went above and beyond to help and make sure the event is everything you’re wanting it to be. They also do their homework ahead of time and ensure that there are no hiccups in your event. You don’t find that much these days. My husband and I were so impressed and we highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Entertainment Express's reply:

Thank you Jenna! We appreciate the kind words and were so happy that you were satisfied with our service. Congrats again!

Kelly · Married on 07/22/2018

We got married July 22, 2018 at Padua Hills Theater. It was a requirement we use Entertainment Express but at any point we never got the feeling. We enjoyed the friendliness and helpfulness through the whole process and especially the day of!! We had Evan as our MC/coordinator and he was amazing. The type of patients you need to have, especially with my family, was way more than we could ask for. Evan kept everything on a timely matter so we wouldn't fall behind. All the guest were surprised the ceremony actually started on time! The best part was when my vale flew off because of a gust of wind. Evan jumped right in to try and help me put it back on but the wind had other plans :) So I just laughed and told him to take it & made my way down the aisle. I highly recommend Entertainment Express no matter where your Venue is. I promise you never be disappointed and one of the best choices you could make.

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Entertainment Express 8
    Entertainment Express 9
    Entertainment Express 10
    Entertainment Express 11
    Entertainment Express 12
    Entertainment Express 13

Entertainment Express's reply:

Thanks so much Kelly! Evan is one of our best for sure. The photos are amazing! Everything looked great :)

Kim · Married on 05/04/2018

Entertainment Express did such an awesome job with our wedding this past weekend and we are so grateful! My husband and I had come to them with some pretty detailed and unprecedented requests for our wedding reception including special lighting, music, and background film. They made our ideas even better with the capabilities of the ballroom at Padua Hills Theatre where we got married. Not only did they pull off our spectacular wedding but they were completely communicative, pleasant and fun to work with throughout the whole process. Thank you so much!!

Entertainment Express 14

Shari · Married on 04/29/2018

Entertainment Express is absolutely amazing!!!! Not only was the music great, but the transitions and flow of the wedding was seamless. They made sure we (bride and groom) had drinks during our photo shoot and made sure we didn’t forget to eat. I would highly recommend them. They are the best!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Entertainment Express's reply:

Thank you, Shari! We had a great time at your wedding and are so glad you are happy with everything. :)

Chelsea · Married on 04/21/2018

We had THE BEST experience with entertainment express! Brett was our MC the day of and helped us plan everything out from the very beginning! Every meeting we were greeted like friends and the day of they made us feel nothing less than that! Brett was organized and made sure that everything happened just the way we wanted it to! We highly recommend entertainment express!!! Such a great and professional team! Our wedding went off without a hitch and that is in HUGE thanks to our DJ team!

Justine · Married on 03/10/2018

When my husband and I started looking for a DJ to work our wedding we were thoroughly impressed with Entertainment Express because of their professionalism, attention to detail, ease of communication and friendly demeanor!! We were partnered with Brett who was phenomenal; he not only understood us a couple, but made a point to ensure our day was as special as possible! We had so many guests comment on how much fun they had dancing the night away.

I highly recommend EE for any need of DJ services; they come with a DJ and MC, who is a day-of coordinator and keeps everything running so smoothly!!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Entertainment Express's reply:

Thank you so much Justine! We had a great time with your wedding and are so happy you loved everything.

Sandy · Married on 01/13/2018

We had a fantastic experience working with Entertainment Express for our wedding at Padua Hills Theatre. All my questions were answered promptly and effectively. Everyone I spoke to was very kind, helpful and professional. Our MC was Brett and he was incredible to work with! He felt like our day-of coordinator, we could depend on him to answer questions and guide us even on the day of (like "where is my toss bouquet?" and "where do I stand for the grand entrance?"). Our wedding would not have run as smoothly without him and EE. Even when there was a mixup with a song we chose for our first dance, they were attentive to solving the problem as quickly as possible. We had to make changes to our parent dance song just a few days before the actual wedding and we felt confident it would turn out okay because of EE's quick and easy response. Overall, I highly recommend working with them for a smooth, beautiful and memorable wedding!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Entertainment Express's reply:

We loved working with you and Gabriel! We're so glad everything worked out and you both had a great time at your wedding! :)

Christie · Married on 12/29/2017

My husband and I were married at Padua Hills in December 2017. Honestly, I think the best part of the whole event was Entertainment Express. The whole venue was great, but the way that Entertainment Express handled the whole event was awesome! The way they held our meetings and gave you a packet to fill out was very organized and helped Joel and I to picture the whole event leading up to the big day. Our MC Evan was amazing! Love his easy-going and fun personality. He definitely wanted the day to be all about us and have everything be exactly as we wanted, and he made that all happen. I also love the way that they guided Joel and I throughout the entire night, letting us know where to be and when we needed to do certain things, it really took the pressure off Joel and I, as we were able to just be present and enjoy interacting with others, as Evan would just get us when we needed to do something. The music was exactly what we wanted and sound quality was great. I would recommend Entertainment Express to anyone, whether at Padua Hills or elsewhere. Thank you so much Evan!!!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Entertainment Express 15

Entertainment Express's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christie! Evan is great, we'll pass this review onto him. :)

Amy · Married on 10/27/2017

My husband and I just got married at Padua Hills about three weeks ago, and Entertainment Express was probably the best part of our experience! They were super friendly, professional, and very easy to work with. They even kept up with all of my crazy last-minute changes, and did it all with a smile. Plus all of the special features they use on the dance floor (bubbles, fog machine, laser lighting, etc) were an added bonus! Everyone loves a great dance floor, and these guys definitely deliver!

Evan was our MC and he was just absolutely amazing as well. During our initial planning meeting, he was very patient with us, and helped us to pick out ceremony music when we were severely struggling with what we wanted. It really took the pressure off of us, which was so nice. He was also able to shed a lot of light on their style of DJ-ing, so we could rest assured that they wouldn't be playing any songs we didn't like. They also were great at not letting things drag on too long. I've been to weddings before where there are giant lulls in the activities or there are awkward pauses while you're waiting for something like the bouquet toss, but not with these guys! They are truly professionals, and their experience definitely shows.

Overall, they just made us feel very comfortable, which is no easy task, considering I'm usually a giant ball of stress. But they were honestly the easiest/best vendor we dealt with during the course our wedding planning, and the most fun! I don't think I can recommend them highly enough! Go with them, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Entertainment Express's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Amy! We'll be sure to pass on your review to Evan. :)
  • U

Ulises · Married on 09/29/2017

Awesome from start to finish. Entertainment Express did everything we wanted for our wedding and it went smooth the whole night. We thank you for making it a special night for us and our guests.

Nyla and Ulises

Sent on 10/19/2017

Entertainment Express's reply:

Thanks Nyla and Ulises! We're so happy that you both had a great time! :)

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

My Husband and I recently got married at Padua Hills Theatre last weekend and couldn't have had a better experience with Entertainment Express! Brett and the team were extremely accommodating and very detail oriented. Not only did they provide the best ceremony & reception music, but Brett went above and beyond shuttling my Bridal party to our reception venue when we were left stranded waiting on our party bus. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Worth every penny!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Entertainment Express's reply:

Thanks Brittany! We always strive to go above and beyond for our couples! We're so glad everything worked out and you all got to the reception :)

Robin · Married on 08/26/2017

Just got Married in September 2017 in Claremont Doubletree Hilton. This company was AMAZING! Worth EVERY PENNY.... professional; energetic; organized; flexible; kept the party going all night long. Never a dull moment- thank you for an AWESOME A++ experience!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Entertainment Express's reply:

Hi Robin! Thank you for the kind words!

Cassandra · Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing team! They made everything so easy and kept the wedding guests on the dance floor all night! Thank you to Brett and Scott for making our evening perfect!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Entertainment Express's reply:

Hi Cassi! Thank you so much for the review. We're so glad we were able to help make your evening perfect!

Jenna · Married on 05/05/2017

My husband and I got married in May of 2017 and were so blown away by Entertainment Express. They were terrific at staying in contact with me throughout the wedding planning process and adjusting to every little change I made (I lived out of state and email was our main source of contact). Our planning meeting and tasting were on the same day. At the planning meeting, Bret talked through their timeline of our wedding minute by minute. It definitely made me feel like we were in great hands. That night at our tasting, it was wonderful to see him MC for the couple getting married and the way he kept everything right on schedule. Bret was our MC and was absolutely fabulous! He's such a fun guy and faithfully stuck to EE's tight schedule of the wedding day which was so comforting to me. I didn't have to worry about a single thing. The DJ played every song my husband and I requested. Our wedding day was just perfect and these guys definitely played a huge part in it!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Entertainment Express's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Jenna. We're so happy everything went well on your big day!

Jodi · Married on 04/14/2017

Great group of professionals who engage themselves completely into your event. High tech equipment, fun to work with. They made it look so easy!!

Naomi · Married on 03/19/2017

We got married on 3/19/2017 and if I were to do it all over again 100% I would go with Entertainment Express again! Shawn and Evan did an amazing job! They both exceeded our expectations from the start and everything they explained that was going to happen actually did happen. Shawn was amazing checking in with us to make sure we were both taken care of and giving us updates on how the schedule was going. I can't imagine how difficult it is to navigate huge parties and timing everything perfectly but they pulled it off and did it so professionally. They are definitely pros and we totally made the right choice to use Entertainment express for our wedding. Thanks so much you guys!!

I highly recommend Entertainment Express. They were awesome in every aspect from making sure everything flowed well, to keeping to our genre of music and making sure the special requests were accounted for. I remember asking to have a certain song played when I (the bride) was around as I loved that song and sure enough it was played when I was sitting down to eat dinner and not while I was walking around greeting guests. I can't say enough great things about Entertainment Express. We even received compliments from our guests about how well everything followed and how great the MC was.

Sonja · Married on 10/22/2016

Absolutely the best experience! My husband and I got married in October of 2016 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Claremont. Everything went so smoothly and on time. I was so pleased with the whole process from start to finish. Entertainment express helped with so many of the little details, from our timeline to helping us pick the perfect songs and keeping everything exactly as I envisioned it. Our reception was sooo fun and memorable due our emcee, Brett. It ran precisely how we planned it, they were in my opinion the wedding planner/director and it was perfect! We received a ton of complements on how amazing and perfect our wedding was. Hiring Entertainment Express was and is the best decision you can make when it comes to hiring a DJ/Entertainment Company.

Clare · Married on 09/30/2016

After experiencing the demo from Entertainment Express at Padua Hills Theatre, we were convinced that ourselves and our guests were going to have the night of our lives with EE at the entertainment helm. Everyone we worked with at EE were energetic, creative and experts in their field. We felt 100% confident that we were in great hands and we wouldn't need to worry about anything on our wedding day; and we were right. Our day was seamless and incredible. We are still getting compliments on how well the day went and how much fun our guests had. I highly recommend booking EE for your special day!

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2016

Entertainment Express was great as both MC and DJ for our wedding. They are based in Claremont but made the trip down to San Clemente for the day, which was great. We worked with Evan, and he was great about having everything planned while still being flexible. He gave us a packet to fill out before the event and it was very detail oriented. The company made me feel totally at ease all day long and worked closely with our coordinator to make sure everything ran smoothly. They are total professionals and were easy to work with from day one!

Erica · Married on 04/01/2016

Even if I tried, there is nothing bad that I could say about Entertainment Express. They were absolutely AMAZING and I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding, party, or special celebration. Right from the very first demo, we were sold. We met with Evan most often, who actually ended up being our Master of Ceremonies. What a fantastic guy. Guided us through the process the entire way, always forthcoming about pricing and fees, and directed our entire wedding night beautifully and without a hitch! Music was on point the whole time, from the jazzy guest arrival to the chill-step reception environments. We were going for more of a fun, carefree, club vibe for when the dance floor opened up and they nailed it! They even provided glow sticks for when the lights and fog started going, something that was a complete surprise to us! I want to throw another big party just so I can hire them again. I can't recommend them enough. They totally made our night as special and fun as it was. If I could give them 100 stars, I would.

Stefanie · Married on 10/25/2015

Entertainment Express is the preferred vendor at my venue- Padua HIlls theatre. Overall my experience was beyond amazing... from start to finish. We worked with Brett the entire time and he was wonderful. My wedding was on 10/25/2015 and it was my dream wedding! EE did a great job ensuring everything went as planned.

Consultation: Our wedding consultation which happened a month before our wedding and we sat with Brett and delineated a minute by minute itinerary of the ceremony and reception. He provided us with music samples and made great recommendations as far as song choice.

Day of services: The day went by smoothly! EE is hooked up to the ceremony space so the music flowed through the entire space and sounded even. Also, they hooked my husband and the officiant up to mics so that way everyone was able to listen and actually hear our ceremony. The timing went smoothly and everyone commented on how the music really made an impact during the ceremony.
    Reception: Brett did great with timing. We were behind to start the grand entrance because my dress was not cooperating during the bustling. Brett saved the day by adjusting the timeline appropriately and no one even noticed! He is a great MC as well and my guests were raving about the music and MC services and stated it was the best wedding they have ever been to!

Overall: HIRE THEM. THEY. ARE. AMAZING.

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2015

AMAZING!!! EE offers the best sound, lighting and MC service! My wedding ran smoothly with out any glitches thanks to EE. They sat with us for about two hours before the wedding coordinating a minute by minute itinerary. I have been told repeatedly by my guest that the DJ is the best they have ever heard.