Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Amber Event Production

Lighting . Audio/Visual . Draping

Amber Event Production specializes in lighting, audio/visual and draping. Our lighting effects include uplighting, pinspotting centerpieces, custom image projections, texturizing walls with patterns, water effects, highlighting cakes, candy stations, fruit stations and anything else you can possibly imagine. Our audio systems packages range from a simple audio reinforcement setup for intimate parties of a hundred to line array systems for large galas/festivals of a few thousand.

Composed of skilled lighting and audio technicians and creative designers, we offer lighting and audio solutions to produce an environment that is a feast for all senses. With the use of innovative technology and quality equipment, your event will turn from a dream into reality.

As seen on Wetv's My Fair Wedding with David Tutera, Wetv's I Do Over with Diann Valentine and Oxygen Network's sTORIbook Weddings with Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott, Shannen Says with Shannen Doherty, Real Housewive's of OC: Tamra's OC Wedding Special.

Preferred lighting vendor at Cafe Pinot.

Preferred lighting and sound vendor at Vibiana.

Preferred lighting, audio/visual and draping vendor for David Tutera

Preferred lighting and draping vendor for My Fair Wedding and David Tutera Unveiled

Categories: Wedding Decor & Lighting

Regions serviced: Orange County

Follow Amber Event Production on

12 Reviews for Amber Event Production

Dance Floor (1)
Pinspotting (1)
Uplighting (1)
Wall Wash (1)

I had the company do my draping and lighting at my wedding reception. It looked amazing and I am so happy we choose them.

Profile Picture Monica, 11/28/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Floor, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash

Hello Amber and the whole staff thank you for all the work in the wedding and sangeet!!! It was so amazing and beautiful !! We thank you all from the bottom of our heart ! We hope to use your service again in the future once again thank you :-)

Profile Picture Neha, 5/17/13, 11 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

It was a pleasure working with Amber and Thida. Amber was kind enough to work with our budget and still deliver exactly the ambiance and lighting we wanted for our wedding. Everything turned out beautiful and I would strongly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jean, 10/13/12, 5 Reviews

Trinkets
Vases
2 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
AMAZING lighting company! Amber & her team are SO talented with unique lighting that can completely transform any room. Great lighting makes my job as a photographer easy as everything is wonderfully lit and makes every image complete with a beautiful ambiance. Would prefer to work with Amber Event Production EVERY wedding if I could!!! Thank you Amber and can't wait to work with you again! :)

Have worked with them several times and they always do beautiful work.

I recommend the services of Amber Lighting and Event Production to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

63 PROS I KNOW

Events

520 S. Claudina St., Suite M, Anaheim, CA 92805   See On Map
800-881-0738 (phone) 888-501-6122 (fax)
By Appointment Only