Amy Ellis Photography

Charlotte, NC View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Sarah
    Ethan S. Married on 12/28/2019

Completely blown away

It's really hard for us to sit down and write this review because we honestly don't know where to begin. Amy is just the kindest, most thoughtful, extraordinarily talented and beautiful human. As a wedding photographer myself, it was really paramount that my husband and I have a photographer that we knew we could trust with all our hearts for our wedding, and Amy was undoubtedly that person. I know that our wedding photos are timelessly beautiful, extraordinarily true to us, and just so, so beautiful. I'm eternally amazed at how Amy managed to capture it all, no matter what it was. I heard that she had been described as a ninja, and I sort of chuckled at that until I experienced the way that she works. She. Is. A. Ninja. She captures all of the little quiet moments alongside the loud ones, and it's all crafted absolutely brilliantly. We are forever grateful for Amy. We hold our wedding images and the memories she was with us to create so near and dear to our hearts.
    Katie R. Married on 11/17/2018

perfect photographer for us!

What a treat to work with Amy Ellis! Our first introduction was on Skype and we instantly loved her fun, relaxed personality and her enthusiasm for capturing images from such an important day! Her catalog of work was beautiful but we were even more thrilled when we worked with her for our own engagement photo shoot. Amy listened to ideas we had and offered suggestions for shots and spots about the city, too. These photos were STUNNING and confirmed we made the right choice.

Amy was always available for questions and checked in several times during the planning process. I really appreciated the thorough survey she sent out and reviewed before the wedding to make sure she shot people and events most important to us. She also wanted to be sensitive to any unique/contentious family situations, which was so thoughtful and considerate. Spending hours with Amy during the wedding day was such a treat! Along with being so kind and easy to be around, she was such a professional and kept us on track all day too. I felt like she was my advocate too - especially when a family member basically demanded a photo not on our discussed list, making sure I was okay with any changes. We received amazing preview photos just a few short days after the wedding and are SO excited to see the rest! Amy thoughtfully and beautifully captured such a special day to us and we’re so thankful to have had the chance to work with her.
    Cori Married on 09/22/2018
    Amy was wonderful to work with! She was able to use my engagement photo time and add to our reception! She was super responsive and made my dream (pinterest boards!!) come true! I haven't even received all my photos yet and I just can't stop looking at the previews I received because they are so perfect! I will highly recommend Amy Ellis and if I ever need a photographer again, she will be top on my list!

Elle M Events Elle M Events Wedding Planners

Amy is such a talented photographer. I recommend her to all of my clients and have even booked her personally for our family photos. She is a calming personality, so even those not comfortable in front of the camera can be at ease.

Charlotte, 28216
Location of (Amy Ellis Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding