Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Map · Phone number

About Alyssa Bray Events

Welcome to Alyssa Bray Events.

Congratulations, you said yes! In the whirlwind of congratulations, pinterest boards and advice from every direction- You've probably begun to dream and plan out what you'd like your wedding to be like. The end resut will be a precious day that must be handled with great care. There are months of making each and every detail perfect, planning out every little moment to be executed and captured in the most beautiful way possible to bring your dream day to life. This is where I step in- Taking the burden of all of these tiny little details and orchestrating your vision, without the stress and sleepless nights!

As you plan on how to get from here to that day, I'll walk through the journey with you and give you the insight and guidance to bring your vision to life. It's a fun and creative process that we'll craft together. Wheather you want to work as a team in collarboration or simply hand off your vision to me to turn into reality, we will put together the perfect day for you to love and enjoy.

My process is tailored to fit the needs of each couple I work with. Half the fun is in the planning, so the very first thing we'll do is sit down over a coffee and yummy dessert for a consultation to discover your vision for your day.From there I'll guide you through the process and help you find the perfect vendors to fit the day. One of the best parts of working with a professional planner is access to the best vendors to bring your vision to life.

Once I have your vision, we'll work to coordinate every tiny detail to perfection. I'll take care of everything you need behind the scenes so that you can make sure you enjoy every minute of your special day! You'll have a professional planner to keep you on schedule and a coordinator to ensure very moment is executed perfectly.

Oh and did I mention we'll have an amazing time planning it all together?! So lets get this part started. Send an email my way and we'll schedule your free consultation!

Since every wedding is unique, getting to know you is the best way for me to create a package that fits you perfectly. Here are some basic offering to get you started!

Partial Planning

Designed for the copuple who has a few wedding items checked off of their list but needs extra assitance with specific vendor selection and design execution. We will pick up the planning process wherever you left off and will guide you through the remaining process. We will help you secure vendor selections that will fit your overall goals and vision. We will be there on your wedding day to wrap up all of your planning details with day of coordination

Just the Wedding

After you and your fiance have planned every detail of your wedding, we will compose your day of timeline, a walk through, conduct rehearsal, have a planning meeting, vendor confirmation, personal item set up, oversee all set up and be your on site supervisor along with my assitant for your entire day. This package helps you, your fiance and entire wedding party enjoy the day.

Destination Wedding

I am a travel bug and LOVE experiencing new places! Elopement on the peak of Mt. Fuji? Reading your vows under the mist of a waterfall in Iceland? Sunset reception in Maui? In some cases you might even get a sweet deal if it's a spot I've never been to!

Extras

Hosting another significant event outside your wedding day? Whether you are planning an anniversary, birthday, bar/bat mitzvah or even a cookout with friends, I am here to design a rad party so you can host the perfect event and dance your socks off.

A la Carte

In addition to more standard packages, I also offer special a la carte planning services to fit you perfectly.

Follow Alyssa Bray Events on

Alyssa Bray Events 4
Alyssa Bray Events 5

patty sylvia · Married on 11/09/2019

Exceptional Experience

Alyssa was there every step of the way, she went above and beyond expectations. Planning a wedding when you and your daughter live miles apart can be stressful and Alyssa helped with fully organizing the wedding, helping with contacting us with top of the line vendors and being apart of the wedding day. She is easy to work with and we were blessing in getting to know her.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Emily Tarran · Married on 10/19/2019

Alyssa is amazing!

Alyssa is amazing! She is on top of every detail and extremely responsive and helpful. She's happy to give her input and advice when asked, but also happy to just execute as needed. She steps up whenever needed. She also knows which details to work out for the bride in order to avoid adding to the stress. I loved working with Alyssa and feel so lucky that we found her!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Katia Gatzios · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Wedding Planner, Ever.

There aren’t enough words to express just how lucky I feel to have had Alyssa as my “day of” wedding coordinator! From the moment we met, over an initial email, then to a lengthy phone call (that lasted way longer than it probably should have) I knew Alyssa was going to be the one to help me create my dream wedding day! She was kind, knowledgeable, SO patient, helpful, encouraging... the list goes on and on. Alyssa went above and beyond - she spoke to us over phone calls, texts, emails and late night dinners, over months and months as we prepared for the big day. If you’re looking for a coordinator who is willing to whole heartedly support you in your wedding planning process (by doing much more than what’s expected “day of”) then Alyssa is your girl! I’ll say it again.. she went ABOVE and BEYOND (she even helped make chalk board signs for us!) Alyssa answered every question, advised us on all areas of planning by utilizing her own professional experience/knowledge (from logistics to esthetics, etc.), and the day of, truly let the groom, myself (bride) and my family enjoy our big day! She created a timeline and kept our wedding day running on schedule, worked out any small glitches/details (that I didn’t even have to know about) and kept a smiling, cheerful and professional attitude throughout the process. Even my guests complimented how wonderful she was!
    I would hire Alyssa to coordinate my wedding, time and time again!
    Thank you Alyssa, for being the perfect wedding coordinator - turned friend!
    xo, The DesJardins

Alyssa Bray Events 13
    Sent on 11/13/2019

Award

Alyssa Bray Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Santa Rosa, 95403 See on map