Alyssa Bray Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Package Price

Welcome to Alyssa Bray Events.

Congratulations, you said yes! In the whirlwind of congratulations, pinterest boards and advice from every direction- You've probably begun to dream and plan out what you'd like your wedding to be like. The end resut will be a precious day that must be handled with great care. There are months of making each and every detail perfect, planning out every little moment to be executed and captured in the most beautiful way possible to bring your dream day to life. This is where I step in- Taking the burden of all of these tiny little details and orchestrating your vision, without the stress and sleepless nights!

As you plan on how to get from here to that day, I'll walk through the journey with you and give you the insight and guidance to bring your vision to life. It's a fun and creative process that we'll craft together. Wheather you want to work as a team in collarboration or simply hand off your vision to me to turn into reality, we will put together the perfect day for you to love and enjoy.

My process is tailored to fit the needs of each couple I work with. Half the fun is in the planning, so the very first thing we'll do is sit down over a coffee and yummy dessert for a consultation to discover your vision for your day.From there I'll guide you through the process and help you find the perfect vendors to fit the day. One of the best parts of working with a professional planner is access to the best vendors to bring your vision to life.

Once I have your vision, we'll work to coordinate every tiny detail to perfection. I'll take care of everything you need behind the scenes so that you can make sure you enjoy every minute of your special day! You'll have a professional planner to keep you on schedule and a coordinator to ensure very moment is executed perfectly.

Oh and did I mention we'll have an amazing time planning it all together?! So lets get this part started. Send an email my way and we'll schedule your free consultation!

Since every wedding is unique, getting to know you is the best way for me to create a package that fits you perfectly. Here are some basic offering to get you started!

Partial Planning

Designed for the copuple who has a few wedding items checked off of their list but needs extra assitance with specific vendor selection and design execution. We will pick up the planning process wherever you left off and will guide you through the remaining process. We will help you secure vendor selections that will fit your overall goals and vision. We will be there on your wedding day to wrap up all of your planning details with day of coordination

Just the Wedding

After you and your fiance have planned every detail of your wedding, we will compose your day of timeline, a walk through, conduct rehearsal, have a planning meeting, vendor confirmation, personal item set up, oversee all set up and be your on site supervisor along with my assitant for your entire day. This package helps you, your fiance and entire wedding party enjoy the day.

Extras

Hosting another significant event outside your wedding day? Whether you are planning a rehearsal dinner, anniversary, birthday, or even a cookout with friends, I am here to design a rad party so you can host the perfect event and dance your socks off.

A la Carte

In addition to more standard packages, I also offer special a la carte planning services to fit you perfectly.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,300

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lauren V. Getting married on 04/21/2023

The best!

After doing much research trying to find a planner within my budget, I stumbled upon Alyssa Bray Events. Briana was my wedding planner and I have nothing but incredible things to say about her. She was well organized, helped me stay on track with all of the planning, and she was incredibly helpful in assisting with finding vendors and come up with creative wedding ideas. During the wedding planning process I ended up having my venue fall through and Briana spent her weekend helping me secure another venue. She was so knowledgeable, sweet, easy to talk to and felt like a friend. She exceeded my expectations of a planner and I would give her the highest recommendation if you are looking for a planner.
    Hope W. Married on 07/13/2022

Absolutely wonderful

Absolute professional and great person. Incredibly responsive. I was nervous about event and Alyssa handled all my concerns and just dealt with everything even when not asked. She organically knew what I wanted and needed. HIGHLY recommend. I am not sure if wedding wire was involved because the bride referred Alyssa to me. But she should be highly rated!
    Kate W. Married on 06/25/2022

Incredible

I am truly so happy and fortunate to have had Alyssa as our coordinator and for expertly navigating us through the wedding planning process. She covered every detail, had an answer for every question or concern and has connections with great vendors. Alyssa was great at checking in on us at regular intervals and available when we needed her. Most importantly, Alyssa is so easy and fun to work with. She never made us feel overwhelmed during the planning process and her calm and happy energy on the day of the wedding made us feel relaxed and excited for the day. She cares about her clients and her work and it shows! I can't wait to recommend her to all of my friends.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

4317 Brookshire Circle Santa Rosa, CA, 95405
7073551990
Location of (Alyssa Bray Events)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding