Alyssa Bray Events

Santa Rosa, CA View map
$2,900 Package Price

$2,900 Package Price

Welcome to Alyssa Bray Events.

Congratulations, you said yes! In the whirlwind of congratulations, pinterest boards and advice from every direction- You've probably begun to dream and plan out what you'd like your wedding to be like. The end resut will be a precious day that must be handled with great care. There are months of making each and every detail perfect, planning out every little moment to be executed and captured in the most beautiful way possible to bring your dream day to life. This is where I step in- Taking the burden of all of these tiny little details and orchestrating your vision, without the stress and sleepless nights!

As you plan on how to get from here to that day, I'll walk through the journey with you and give you the insight and guidance to bring your vision to life. It's a fun and creative process that we'll craft together. Wheather you want to work as a team in collarboration or simply hand off your vision to me to turn into reality, we will put together the perfect day for you to love and enjoy.

My process is tailored to fit the needs of each couple I work with. Half the fun is in the planning, so the very first thing we'll do is sit down over a coffee and yummy dessert for a consultation to discover your vision for your day.From there I'll guide you through the process and help you find the perfect vendors to fit the day. One of the best parts of working with a professional planner is access to the best vendors to bring your vision to life.

Once I have your vision, we'll work to coordinate every tiny detail to perfection. I'll take care of everything you need behind the scenes so that you can make sure you enjoy every minute of your special day! You'll have a professional planner to keep you on schedule and a coordinator to ensure very moment is executed perfectly.

Oh and did I mention we'll have an amazing time planning it all together?! So lets get this part started. Send an email my way and we'll schedule your free consultation!

Since every wedding is unique, getting to know you is the best way for me to create a package that fits you perfectly. Here are some basic offering to get you started!

Partial Planning

Designed for the copuple who has a few wedding items checked off of their list but needs extra assitance with specific vendor selection and design execution. We will pick up the planning process wherever you left off and will guide you through the remaining process. We will help you secure vendor selections that will fit your overall goals and vision. We will be there on your wedding day to wrap up all of your planning details with day of coordination

Just the Wedding

After you and your fiance have planned every detail of your wedding, we will compose your day of timeline, a walk through, conduct rehearsal, have a planning meeting, vendor confirmation, personal item set up, oversee all set up and be your on site supervisor along with my assitant for your entire day. This package helps you, your fiance and entire wedding party enjoy the day.

Destination Wedding

I am a travel bug and LOVE experiencing new places! Elopement on the peak of Mt. Fuji? Reading your vows under the mist of a waterfall in Iceland? Sunset reception in Maui? In some cases you might even get a sweet deal if it's a spot I've never been to!

Extras

Hosting another significant event outside your wedding day? Whether you are planning an anniversary, birthday, bar/bat mitzvah or even a cookout with friends, I am here to design a rad party so you can host the perfect event and dance your socks off.

A la Carte

In addition to more standard packages, I also offer special a la carte planning services to fit you perfectly.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kendra B. Getting married on 03/06/2022

She's amazing

I am currently planning my wedding with Alyssa and I can't begin to express how amazing she is!
    She is friendly, reasonably priced, highly organized, and so diligent.
    I looked in to other day of coordinator and what they offered pales in comparison to everything that Alyssa will do for you.
    She is a dream and I can't believe I thought I could do this without her!
  • Gabby
    Gabby Married on 10/02/2021

Effortless and a dream to work with

Alyssa is such an amazing wedding planner. She is extremely responsive, loyal, quick with feedback/thoughts and overall very sweet and easy to work with. She made our whole wedding planning experience a dream and the day of executed it seamlessly.
  • X
    Xoledad T. Married on 09/04/2021

Wonderful thoughtful Planner who always followed through

Alyssa was a tremendous help for my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary. Alyssa listened to the wants and needs of everyone involved to make sure we were heard and apart of the celebration.
    Alyssa walked us through ever step of the way. She used her knowledge and expertise to guide us in our decision making. She had many different vendors to support our needs. This event was a success because of Alyssa's support.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Santa Rosa, CA, 95403
7073551990
Location of (Alyssa Bray Events)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding