Alyssa Bray Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Kendra B. Getting married on 03/06/2022

She's amazing

I am currently planning my wedding with Alyssa and I can't begin to express how amazing she is!
    She is friendly, reasonably priced, highly organized, and so diligent.
    I looked in to other day of coordinator and what they offered pales in comparison to everything that Alyssa will do for you.
    She is a dream and I can't believe I thought I could do this without her!
  • Gabby
    Gabby Married on 10/02/2021

Effortless and a dream to work with

Alyssa is such an amazing wedding planner. She is extremely responsive, loyal, quick with feedback/thoughts and overall very sweet and easy to work with. She made our whole wedding planning experience a dream and the day of executed it seamlessly.
  • X
    Xoledad T. Married on 09/04/2021

Wonderful thoughtful Planner who always followed through

Alyssa was a tremendous help for my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary. Alyssa listened to the wants and needs of everyone involved to make sure we were heard and apart of the celebration.
    Alyssa walked us through ever step of the way. She used her knowledge and expertise to guide us in our decision making. She had many different vendors to support our needs. This event was a success because of Alyssa's support.
    Sophie Married on 08/07/2021

Hire Alyssa immediately!

Alyssa was the most fantastic day-of coordinator we could have asked for, and the best investment we made in our wedding day. From our get to know you call to the day of the wedding, Alyssa was consistently helpful, responsive, and fun to work with. She went above and beyond normal day-of coordinator services -- she checked in with us along the way, sent us useful resources (especially with Covid challenges!), kept clear and easy to read timelines, and even helped us get aligned with our vendors when we had to postpone our wedding due to Covid. She answers emails in a heartbeat and never once dropped the ball. So many people came up to me at my rehearsal and wedding to compliment Alyssa and how calm she was! As an event planner myself, I had high expectations (and worries!) about keeping all the little details organized for the big day, and Alyssa handled each of them with a "No problem, I've got it" attitude. She gives great advice, having worked many weddings and holding her own wedding recently - so she knows both sides of the aisle! ;) I would recommend Alyssa to anyone looking for a kind, smart, and affordable coordinator to make sure your wedding goes perfectly. Thank you for everything Alyssa!
    Ante&Jen Married on 07/10/2021

Our wedding Day was perfect!

Alyssa was exactly what we were looking for when we started to plan our wedding two years ago! We postponed our August 2020 wedding due to COVID and rebooked for July 2021. We were able to keep all our same vendors because of Alyssa’s organization and thoroughness. It was such a smooth transition after changing our date. No issues! Alyssa was super patient with all our questions and needs during the entire planning process. She is also super creative, full of ideas, and has an eye for decor and style. During the days just before our wedding she was so helpful and went out of her way to make sure everything was ready and that we were feeling good about everything. She was above and beyond. She never was stressed and was always full of smiles and positivity. We honestly couldn’t have done it without her! Planning a wedding involves a lot of people and communication, and Alyssa was so great to work with. I can also speak for my mother and mother-in-law because they also were involved and worked with her all the time. Our wedding day was perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better team of professionals, to make our day the most amazing day ever. Alyssa, you are so great at your job-sweet, down-to-earth, efficient, organized, confident, kind, personable! All the little things that you wouldn't think about as a Bride or Groom on your Wedding Day because you are so busy, Alyssa knew, and she was right there or planning ahead. It helped Ante and me throughout the entire day and night. Alyssa we would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your hard work and the love you put into our wedding! Ante, Sonny, and I are so grateful we had you as our wedding planner!
    Chris L. Married on 06/12/2021

Best Wedding Planner EVER!

The last year and half has been incredible challenging for all of us and a prime example of that was around our wedding, which we had to reschedule 3 times! Alyssa was an incredible support system through the multiple reschedules, providing compassion, flexibility, and an ever expanding knowledge of the various laws and protocols in place for throwing events during a global pandemic! She went above and beyond to help ensure we felt calm during a tumultuous time.

Then, finally, came the actual wedding! Alyssa's incredible vision and attention to detail helped us through a beautiful and flawless event. Every detail was amazing and we felt completely calm knowing that Alyssa would make everything happen perfectly. Removing any event logistical related stress on your wedding day is a huge weight off! One of the best and funniest moments of the wedding is when Alyssa's assistant ran to catch my wife's vail as it blew off in the wind! Truly something we will never forget and also just a prime example of the dedication and effort this team puts into weddings.

I would recommend Alyssa to ANYONE I know who is getting married in the future. She is truly a world class professional. And most importantly, she is someone that we can call a friend moving forward. :)
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Married on 10/31/2020

AB is a true partner in wedding planning!

Working with Alyssa was the best and most important decision we made for our wedding. Alyssa helped us navigate postponing our wedding during Covid, planning out-of-state when we moved halfway through our planning, and throughout so many different iterations of the wedding day vision we had. She was patient, consultative and so friendly throughout the entire process. We had a lot of personal touches and details - and she helped us deliver on all of them. Our wedding ran perfectly - literally. We were even surprised as to how incredibly smooth everything went! It was an amazing day. No matter what we wanted to have for our day, Alyssa helped us figure it out and get it done. We trusted her with all of it and she delivered! She became our friend throughout the process and we had an absolute blast working with her. We couldn’t imagine the day without her. No matter what you’re planning (simple or extravagant), if you’re local or not, how many details you have, etc, Alyssa can do it all for you. Trust us. Thank you for everything Alyssa!
    Karen Z. Married on 07/18/2020

Supporting, responsive, and absolutely amazing!

Alyssa was so great to work with, I cannot recommend her enough. We worked with her from NY for our wedding in Sonoma, CA. She was always quick to reply to questions and offer ideas and options. She is also extremely organized and created a timeline with visual floor plans, and shared them with our vendors. Our photographer met her and loved her so much that they also recommended her to others! She also helped us move our entire dinner outside just two weeks before the wedding. She is super nice and brings a great spirit to an otherwise stressful activity. She is truly a professional in her space.
    Patty S. Married on 11/09/2019

Exceptional Experience

Alyssa was there every step of the way, she went above and beyond expectations. Planning a wedding when you and your daughter live miles apart can be stressful and Alyssa helped with fully organizing the wedding, helping with contacting us with top of the line vendors and being apart of the wedding day. She is easy to work with and we were blessing in getting to know her.
    Emily T. Married on 10/19/2019

Alyssa is amazing!

Alyssa is amazing! She is on top of every detail and extremely responsive and helpful. She's happy to give her input and advice when asked, but also happy to just execute as needed. She steps up whenever needed. She also knows which details to work out for the bride in order to avoid adding to the stress. I loved working with Alyssa and feel so lucky that we found her!
    Katia G. Married on 10/12/2019

Best Wedding Planner, Ever.

There aren’t enough words to express just how lucky I feel to have had Alyssa as my “day of” wedding coordinator! From the moment we met, over an initial email, then to a lengthy phone call (that lasted way longer than it probably should have) I knew Alyssa was going to be the one to help me create my dream wedding day! She was kind, knowledgeable, SO patient, helpful, encouraging... the list goes on and on. Alyssa went above and beyond - she spoke to us over phone calls, texts, emails and late night dinners, over months and months as we prepared for the big day. If you’re looking for a coordinator who is willing to whole heartedly support you in your wedding planning process (by doing much more than what’s expected “day of”) then Alyssa is your girl! I’ll say it again.. she went ABOVE and BEYOND (she even helped make chalk board signs for us!) Alyssa answered every question, advised us on all areas of planning by utilizing her own professional experience/knowledge (from logistics to esthetics, etc.), and the day of, truly let the groom, myself (bride) and my family enjoy our big day! She created a timeline and kept our wedding day running on schedule, worked out any small glitches/details (that I didn’t even have to know about) and kept a smiling, cheerful and professional attitude throughout the process. Even my guests complimented how wonderful she was!
    I would hire Alyssa to coordinate my wedding, time and time again!
    Thank you Alyssa, for being the perfect wedding coordinator - turned friend!
    xo, The DesJardins
    Rocio L. Married on 10/05/2019

Lovely working with Alyssa!

Alyssa was an extraordinary wedding coordinator! She always made it a priority to make our wedding day special and was always available to discuss any wedding details. I needed to have my flowers shipped to the venue and Alyssa was able to take full control of these logistics so that I could focus on enjoying my wedding events. More importantly, Alyssa was really easy going, thoughtful, professional, and an expert in the field. For example, she was able to find a shuttle vendor for us that worked for our situation. Alyssa was so lovely to work with and such an amazing wedding coordinator :).
    Hannah D. Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Sonoma wedding coordinator!

We absolutely loved working with Alyssa as the coordinator for our wedding! Alyssa provided tons of useful recommendations, was extremely attentive and calming, and was completely on top of all aspects of the day. She went above and beyond our expectations through every part of the process - from giving us timelines and to do lists early on, to vendor recommendations, to day of details and finalizations with vendors, to the rehearsal, to making the actual wedding day smooth and stress free. She immediately picked up on our vibe and (some non-traditional) preferences and helped bring that to life. You can’t go wrong hiring Alyssa for your wedding!
  • Rosanna
    Rosanna Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing person to work with!

Alyssa and her team worked to make our wedding dream come true. She is absolutely the BEST! Very flexible and responsive to your needs throughout the wedding process. She worked in the day leading up to the wedding with all the different vendors to ensure everything ran smooth, and our photo booth team said she was the “best wedding planner” they had worked with. We are extremely happy with the services Alyssa provided - THANK YOU!!
    Sean W. Married on 08/09/2019

We love Alyssa Bray Events!!!

It is our sincerest pleasure to write this review for Alyssa Bray Events. From our first phone conversation, recommending invites and vendors, all the way to the end of our event, Alyssa and her team were 100% on point. Planning a wedding has so many different elements to organize and we were thankful for Alyssa's knowledgeable and caring way. Speaking with Alyssa is like talking to a dear friend who cares about your happiness and success. Whenever we called or texted Alyssa for help, she was readily available and got things done immediately to our satisfaction. Our family and friends had an amazing time at our ceremony and are still telling us about how much they enjoyed the event. We, enthusiastically and highly recommend Alyssa Bray Events to coordinate your upcoming nuptials.
    Megan A. Married on 05/04/2019

Best wedding coordinator ever!

Alyssa was our day of coordinator and she is INCREDIBLE. She was organized, super responsive, and a joy to work with. She had great ideas while always listening to our vision for the day and honoring our wishes. She took care of all communication with our vendors in the weeks leading up to the wedding so we could really enjoy our day and know everything was taken care of. Her calm demeanor, attention to detail, and professionalism made our wedding experience perfect. I HIGHLY recommend Alyssa, she is the best!
    Julie Married on 04/20/2019

Flawless work!

Alyssa Bray is a fantastic Wedding Coordinator. She is incredibly attentive and professional. I had a very small wedding (less than 30 guests) and Alyssa made me feel that I was her only Bride and all her attention was to me! Alyssa helped me plan everything, to the smallest detail! I was completely lost as to where to start with my planning and Alyssa made it so easy. She contacted venues on my behalf, helped arrange for seating, and communicated to all the merchants for my reception. Alyssa absolutely went above and beyond for me and I will be forever grateful to her for her impeccable service!
    Jacquelyn Married on 10/27/2018

Made our wedding day perfect!

Alyssa was absolutely wonderful to work with as our day of coordinator. Our venue in Sonoma required that we work with a day of coordinator and at first I was not thrilled about that, but after our wedding day I cannot imagine not having worked with Alyssa! She is so on top of things, helped point out details I would have never thought about, provided great insight and ideas, kept everything organized, communicated so well with all our vendors, and I did not have to lift a finger or even answer a question on wedding day. Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous- I didn’t know what to expect the first time I saw everything but was blown away with how Alyssa pulled it all together. We just used Alyssa for day of coordination but in my opinion she went above and beyond those duties- she was planning with me months in advance. She also caught some last minute catering contract issues a few days before our wedding which could have been a nightmare, but she seemlessly resolved them for us in no time. On top of all of this, she is super sweet and incredibly responsive. HIGHLY recommend. Thank you Alyssa for a perfect wedding day!!
    Meghan Married on 10/06/2018

Alyssa Bray is the way to go for your event!

We had Alyssa as our day of coordinator for our wedding - but she was SO much more! She helped with all vendor communication and also gave advice when we weren't sure about the best route or decisions.
    The day of the wedding, I could not have felt like I was in better hands. Everything moved along the timeline perfectly, and she even made the last minute adjustments (family recommends that you can't always control) without my needing to notice!
    When we said we wanted our dog as flower girl, she was jazzed instead of bothered to help make it possible.
    Even after the wedding was done, she continued to help us tie everything together.
    She is an amazing coordinator and you will not notice a single bother at your wedding because she ensures whatever the tone you want is happening and that above all you are having fun!
    Thank you Alyssa!
    Maria Married on 09/15/2018
    Alyssa truly exceeded our expectations and was such a huge help during our wedding and the several weeks leading up to the event. She kept us on top of our deadlines and maintained great communication with us throughout the entire process, and I felt that I could really trust her expertise. She helped execute our wedding flawlessly. She is extremely professional but also really personable and friendly - it would be hard not to get along with her! Her assistant, Bri, was also very helpful and pleasant to work with. It is clear that Alyssa is committed to providing the best service to her couples and will go out of her way to make your big day an absolute dream.
    Allisha Married on 09/08/2018
    I honestly have no idea how I would have gotten through my wedding day without Alyssa. Every time I had a question she was right there to give me the answer. My husband and I had the wedding at our house so we did a lot of the prep ourselves. When we found out we were very short on our ice supply, Alyssa immediately jumped in her car and picked up some ice. Alyssa was courteous, professional, funny, and got the job done. I can't thank her enough for all the help she provided.
    Amelia Married on 09/02/2018
    Alyssa was an absolute dream to work with as our Day-Of Wedding Coordinator. She went above and beyond to make sure our vision was captured, all our vendors were organized, and that every little detail was just so. On top of that, I had ZERO stress the day of our wedding, which was a dream come true. Our vendors said they loved working with Alyssa, our guests appreciated her guidance (without being overbearing like so many coordinators!), and she was so much fun. In addition to her regular coordination, she also picked up my floral arrangements and put together our centerpieces - which were GORGEOUS. I 100% recommend Alyssa to anyone looking for a true partner in pulling off their wedding :-)