Always Flawless Productions

San Diego, CA View map Visit website
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

Here at Always Flawless, we believe in planning weddings that truly reflect our client's unique style and personality. We pride ourselves on getting to know our couples and believe those friendships are an integral part of designing and executing a wedding that exceeds all expectations.

As professional wedding planners, we will personally guide you through the wedding planning process with our tried and true method, which includes detailed questionnaires, personalized mood boards, online planning platforms, a personalized planning timeline, and lots of communication along the way. Our goal is to make this process 100% personalized, enjoyable and 'flawless!'

Experience

Ashley opened Always Flawless Productions nearly 10 years ago, and has since built up a team of amazing wedding planners. Operating as a 'team' has created an environment based on collaboaration and it has since proved to provide an unmatched experience for all of our couples.

Here at Always Flawless, we provide planning services ranging from month of coordination to full service coordination. We know that every couple (and every wedding) has different needs and we strive to find the perfect package for their needs.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kimberly V. Married on 12/10/2021

EXCEPTIONAL planner and coordinator

5 stars doesn't cover it. I simply could not imagine a better wedding planner & coordinator than Ashley.
    PLANNING: Ashley makes you feel like you're her only client even when she's balancing multiple weddings. She's extremely responsive, mindful of the budget (as well as creative to stay within it and maintain high quality), always willing and excited to adjust when you change your mind on anything, and impressed me with her creativity and consistent professionalism. She executed everything I had in mind flawlessly, but she BLEW MY MIND when it came to her vision in all the aspects of the wedding that I needed help with. After getting to know me more, she somehow created the most stunning reception area (as well as ceremony area and cocktail hour area) that almost ALL of my 100 guests could not stop talking about after the wedding. Her vision was truly one I could NOT have come up with on my own yet was so spot on to my personality. She quickly figured out how to allocate the money based off of my priorities, yet she somehow made it seem like each aspect of the wedding was given equal attention & funds. Several times she came to me with amazing new ideas to include, and it all ended up being highlights of the wedding. She discovered an incredible caterer within budget (which was tricky), with quality that left guests thinking we had spent 3 times as much as we did. I told her I didn't want to spend too much on florals, and she managed to make it look like florals were a priority. The wedding was way more seemingly luxurious than I ever envisioned. She took on all communication with the vendors and property estate manager, making my life very easy. With COVID interfering with the original wedding date, this was no apparent hurdle for Ashley of course. I could just go on and on about the peaceful state of mind I was in the entire 9 months because of Ashley...
    THE WEDDING: The day was an absolute stress-free delight with Ashley by my side. I have to mention that there was A FIRE inside the property the night before the wedding, which could have led to the wedding being canceled altogether. Ashley showed no signs of stress and made me and my family feel like we could rely on her to get this together no matter what. And that was true. After just a couple hours of getting ready, I walked outside to the most stunning wedding I've ever seen and it was truly ALL because of Ashley. She turned a potential disaster into a seamless unforgettable night for not only me and my family, but also all of our guests. I've told everyone who has asked me how the wedding was put together that Ashley was THE mastermind behind everything. I don't know how I got so lucky finding her and I hope anyone in need of a planner does not hesitate one more moment before teaming up with Ashley & the Always Flawless Productions team.
    Chelsea C. Married on 09/04/2021

Best decision we made

I can't overstate how important Ashley was to making our wedding day amazing. She was exceptionally professional, flexible with our changes, and her years of experience proved to be invaluable as we tried to figure out the best way to do things. She was a calming presence on our wedding day (and leading up to it), and we were able to relax and truly enjoy our day because we knew Ashley and her team had such a good handle on everything. I would 100% recommend Always Flawless Productions for any event, and hope we have a chance to work together in the future.
  • Sara
    Sara D. Married on 06/26/2021

HIRE Always Flawless -- right now!!

I don’t think I can adequately put my thanks and appreciation to Ashley and Allie into words. Planning a wedding amidst the Covid-19 pandemic and dealing with restrictions and not knowing if our wedding could happen was very stressful, but the these two women — who are are so kind, positive, and organized — made it all manageable. I could always rely on them to quickly reply to any questions I sent through email. Allie was so helpful as my month-of coordinator in doing the final reach-outs to my vendors and coordinating arrival and set-up schedules for them. She also wrangled my husband’s and mine’s large and crazy families during the rehearsal and wedding day and helped ME feel like I didn’t have to be stressing about who was going where, doing what, etc. On the day of, Allie and Ashley met us at our reception space bright and early. Ashley came equipped with an amazing prep bag full of anything one could need to handle any wedding emergency. Allie was a god-send, honestly. She consistently checked in with my husband and I throughout the day to keep us on schedule and to see if we needed anything. I loved that when we returned to the reception venue after the ceremony, Allie met us and brought us upstairs so we could have a moment to be alone and center ourselves before starting the reception festivities — she even brought us our own plates of the appetizers to enjoy.

Hire Always Flawless — they will make sure that your wedding is, of course, flawless, but you will also get the care and support you need to not go crazy while planning your wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Esther & Yoon
    68 photos · 09/14/2019
  • Sable & James
    21 photos · 05/19/2018

Westgate Hotel Westgate Hotel Hotel Weddings

Ashley is very detail-oriented, flexible, positive and great to work with! I would highly recommend her to plan and execute a seamless and memorable event! Anna Geiss-Travis Catering Manager 2012 Bride's Choice Award Winner Westgate Hotel

San Diego San Diego, CA, 92199
6195675111
Location of (Always Flawless Productions)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding