San Diego, San Diego, CA 92199 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Always Flawless Productions

Here at Always Flawless, we believe in planning weddings that truly reflect our client's unique style and personality. We pride ourselves on getting to know our couples and believe those friendships are an integral part of designing and executing a wedding that exceeds all expectations.

As professional wedding planners, we will personally guide you through the wedding planning process with our tried and true method, which includes detailed questionnaires, personalized mood boards, online planning platforms, a personalized planning timeline, and multiple check-ins along the way. Our goal is to make this process fun, enjoyable and 'flawless!'

A Little Bit About Ashley McHone, the owner of Always Flawless Productions:

Originally from Colorado, and a true outdoorsy girl by nature, I've been planning & coordinating events for the world's best clients for over seven years now. I I love being apart of a day that has so much meaning and I find it so rewarding to bring couple's dream wedding to life. I honestly feel like the more wedding I plan, the more I realize how much I love the personal relationships, the challenging design process and all the nitty-gritty details that go into planning a wedding.

Don't hesitate to reach out with ANY questions! I am here to help and want to make your wedding journey as fun and easy as possible!

Cheers!

Always Flawless Productions 1
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/20/2018

Ashley Is The Best!!!

Ashley is the BEST! For over a year we thought “oh we don’t need a wedding coordinator, we can just do it ourselves”....then came the week before the wedding. Even though we had a relatively “smallish” wedding (70 guests including wedding party at my grandmothers house)...once you get close to the date it feels like there are a million little things to do on the day of the wedding and we realized we would be busy doing other things (and we wanted to enjoy the day). If you are debating a wedding coordinator...in my opinion, it was the single best choice we made for our wedding. I honestly can not see anything going as planned if we did not have Ashley there to run things (not to mention we would have been so stressed and busy running around it would have made our great day a total bummer).

Once the stress hit us a week before the wedding, we reached out to Ashley because of all of her great reviews. She responded super quick with a detailed message and was able to meet us ASAP to discuss our plans. We knew from the first few minutes of talking with her that she really knew what she was doing! She took over all our plans and we finally felt like we could breath. She contacted all of our vendors and sent a detailed timeline to them so everyone was on the same page. Our wedding was a bit out of town (Fallbrook, which is about 45 min from San Diego area without traffic) but Ashley had no issues with making the drive 3 separate times. She met us a few days after our initial meeting in La Mesa so she could walk our venue and get all of the details. She spent a couple hours there with us making sure we went over everything. She then met us again the day before the wedding to make sure everything was on track and run our wedding party through the rehearsal. She was totally amazing and knew exactly what needed to happen and made the necessary adjustments to make sure everything ran smoothly. She made our family and wedding party feel comfortable and answered all the questions anyone had. The day of the wedding Ashley was the first person there and the last to leave, she spent well over 12 hours on her feet running around to make our day perfect! We literally did not have one issue and everything ran smoother than I could have ever thought. Without all the stress we were able to really enjoy our day and soak in all of the fun with family and friends. I am not sure the exact number of wedding she has done but it has got to be a lot because she knew exactly what and when to do everything. She communicated with all the vendors flawlessly and made sure to keep us informed through out the whole day. At the end of the night she made sure all of the important items were put away somewhere safe and everything else was organized and stored together. Hiring Ashley was the best choice we made! Thanks for everything Ashley!!!

Eileen · Married on 06/30/2018

I hired Ashley as a day-of wedding coordinator for my wedding reception at the Catamaran in San Diego.

The first time I met with Ashley was before my husband and I left for St. Lucia to get married. Ashley was very helpful and gave us a lot of advice. She answered all our questions and helped us set-up a timeline for our special evening. She sent follow-up emails and helped me with vendors. She was extremely helpful!

When we got back from our wedding, Ashley helped with all the details preparing for our wedding reception. My husband and I had our own decorations for the reception and a vision of how we wanted the room to be set up. Ashley paid close attention to the details.

The day of our reception Ashley was there early and kept checking in on me as I got my hair and makeup done and got dressed in my room. She even asked to look at some of our wedding photos from St. Lucia.
    Before we entered the ballroom and had our first dance, I noticed how absolutely GORGEOUS the table was set up outside of the ballroom entrance where our guests collected their table number. The ballroom was even more gorgeous! Every little detail was perfect, and I know it was because of Ashley!

Ashley is very professional, pays close attention to detail, and made our reception one of the best nights of our life! I would highly recommend Ashley to anyone!

Award

• How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Westgate Hotel
    Westgate Hotel Hotel Weddings

Ashley is very detail-oriented, flexible, positive and great to work with! I would highly recommend her to plan and execute a seamless and memorable event! Anna Geiss-Travis Catering Manager 2012 Bride's Choice Award Winner Westgate Hotel