San Diego, San Diego, CA 92199 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Always Flawless Productions

Here at Always Flawless, we believe in planning weddings that truly reflect our client's unique style and personality. We pride ourselves on getting to know our couples and believe those friendships are an integral part of designing and executing a wedding that exceeds all expectations.

As professional wedding planners, we will personally guide you through the wedding planning process with our tried and true method, which includes detailed questionnaires, personalized mood boards, online planning platforms, a personalized planning timeline, and lots of communication along the way. Our goal is to make this process 100% personalized, enjoyable and 'flawless!'

Experience

Ashley opened Always Flawless Productions nearly 10 years ago, and has since built up a team of amazing wedding planners. Operating as a 'team' has created an environment based on collaboaration and it has since proved to provide an unmatched experience for all of our couples.

Here at Always Flawless, we provide planning services ranging from month of coordination to full service coordination. We know that every couple (and every wedding) has different needs and we strive to find the perfect package for their needs.

Follow Always Flawless Productions on

Always Flawless Productions 4
Always Flawless Productions 5
  • Parastou

Parastou · Married on 08/18/2019

Above and beyond - Ashley is the best!

Hire Ashley now! With only a few months to plan my (destination) wedding, I knew I needed a planner. My fiance and I live in the SF Bay Area and wanted to have our wedding in San Diego. I signed up for the full service design package, as I needed most help w the design and look of the wedding for a DIY venue (Darlington House), and Ashley nailed it! I wanted an experienced planner who knew the venue inside and out, has good taste, AND was calm and patient. Ashley has all of that to offer, and more! She delivered on time and on budget at every stage. She was calm and patient when I would spiral. I mean, what else can you ask for?

As soon as we had our first phone consultation, I knew I wanted to hire Ashley. Other planners I spoke to in San Diego were either arrogant, rushed, or hard to track down. Ashley was kind, patient, flexible and fun! I knew it would be a good match.

We did a vision board exercise, sent her my Pinterest board, had a thorough consultation, and got to work! My only regret is the couple times that I didn't listen to Ashley's recommendation, I ended right back to what she initially advised - I wish I didn't waste so much time and just listened to her in the first place. Her recs for all the vendors - bartenders, service, linens, table settings, flowers - were spot on. She was also flexible when I had my own IG searches and talked through the pros and cons w me for each vendor.

Coordination: On the day of, Ashley and her assistant were a God send. Everything was PERFECT! The timing, the flow, was all perfect and everyone had a great time without worrying about the details. Our parents, family and friends were true guests at our wedding bc Ashley took care of everything.

Honestly, this wedding would not have happened so seamlessly without her. If you are trying to figure out what to cut in your budget - do not cut the planner/coordinator. Trust me - it's not worth the stress. AND she will use her planner discount with vendors saving you money. She even worked magic with the candles when I was desperately trying to stay in my budget.

She was calm every time I freaked out and called/texted/emailed her. You need a planner to be there for you, because your fiance/mom/friend will get tired of you at some point during this process lol.

THANK YOU, Ashley! You made our day truly special :)

Always Flawless Productions 6
    Always Flawless Productions 15
    Always Flawless Productions 16
    Sent on 09/15/2019

Bill Greenwald · Married on 12/29/2018

Always Flawless Productions is amazing!

Ashley is amazing -- my wife and could not have possibly asked for anyone better to work with. We had Ashley for a year of planning, and she helped us refine exactly what we wanted the day to look like, how we wanted it to feel, and how to maximize our budget. We are still amazed at how how event felt, and that she was able to craft exactly what we wanted given our input. Our wedding turned out exactly how we wanted it to and was right on budget. On the day of, we didn't have to do anything ourselves -- Ashley planned and took care of it all, and it really reduced how much stress we had on the day.

In addition to the actual planning and day, Ashley herself is one of the nicest and most sincere people we have ever worked with! She felt like a real friend by the end of the experience, and we were sad when it was time to stop working with her. She was easy to get a hold of, easy to schedule with and talk to, and clearly wanted to make our wedding special and as painless for us to plan as possible.

We recommend Always Flawless Productions to everyone that we know who is getting married, and wish Ashley and her team the best. Using them is a great choice!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Award

Always Flawless Productions Pricing

Always Flawless Productions Price Rates

Always Flawless Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Westgate Hotel
    Westgate Hotel Hotel Weddings

Ashley is very detail-oriented, flexible, positive and great to work with! I would highly recommend her to plan and execute a seamless and memorable event! Anna Geiss-Travis Catering Manager 2012 Bride's Choice Award Winner Westgate Hotel

• San Diego San Diego, CA, 92199 See on map