San Diego, San Diego, CA 92199 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Always Flawless Productions

Here at Always Flawless, we believe in planning weddings that truly reflect our client's unique style and personality. We pride ourselves on getting to know our couples and believe those friendships are an integral part of designing and executing a wedding that exceeds all expectations.

As professional wedding planners, we will personally guide you through the wedding planning process with our tried and true method, which includes detailed questionnaires, personalized mood boards, online planning platforms, a personalized planning timeline, and lots of communication along the way. Our goal is to make this process 100% personalized, enjoyable and 'flawless!'

Experience

Ashley opened Always Flawless Productions nearly 10 years ago, and has since built up a team of amazing wedding planners. Operating as a 'team' has created an environment based on collaboaration and it has since proved to provide an unmatched experience for all of our couples.

Here at Always Flawless, we provide planning services ranging from month of coordination to full service coordination. We know that every couple (and every wedding) has different needs and we strive to find the perfect package for their needs.

Follow Always Flawless Productions on

mysunandstarsphotoco 491 51 528135

25 Reviews for Always Flawless Productions

• Dani

Dani · Married on 01/11/2020

Always Flawless is AMAZING!

Our ceremony and reception venue was at Darlington House, which requires a day of event coordinator at the least. I knew from experience of working in events that this was without a question going to be one of the most valuable people to hire for our wedding. Darlington House did provide a list of preferred vendors and Always Flawless is on the list. I will say at first they stuck out to me because of the extremely reasonable price point. Once I spoke to the owner, Ashley, I knew Always Flawless was my choice. Ashley made me feel confident in my decision that we only needed a day of coordinator, and assured me everything would be great. Her personality and professionalism simply made it so easy to say yes to hiring Always Flawless. For our day of coordinator, we ended up working with Allie. And boy, I cannot say enough great things about this woman. My husband and I met her about a month or so before our wedding and were put at extreme ease. We talked over all the details and the little things that we had not quite figured out yet, she assured us they were no problem and that we had the month to make those final decisions. Allie was extremely organized, professional, and so incredibly sweet. I truly missed her energy the days after the wedding because she just has this light about her...you can tell she loves what she does. Though I did a lot of the planning and mapping out of all my DIY and decor, Allie was ultimately the one who made the final decisions on the day of and made my vision a reality. She made the day go so smoothly and our family just adored her. Allie and Always Flawless was absolutely the best decision we could have made to make our day go by so seamlessly. Thank you to Allie and Ashley! Truly the best!

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 09/21/2019

Ashley is truly AMAZING

I came to Ashley for help planning a destination beach wedding in San Diego, and it was an amazing experience start to finish. She laid everything out for me - costs, what to expect, what I would need to do, etc. She guided me through choosing every aspect of the wedding, and gave me options but not a ton so I didn't feel overwhelmed. Extremely responsive to my questions and emails. We only had to go out to the location twice, and she was able to put everything we needed to get done into our trips, making them very efficient. The wedding day went absolutely perfectly. She even stopped by while I was getting ready because she sensed that I was super nervous and needed some encouragement, and that made all the difference. She anticipated what needed to be done and made it happen before I even knew it. The decorations were more beautiful than I ever imagined, and definitely better than I could have put together had I wanted to do so. I will always remember what a magical day she put together for us. Do not hesitate to hire her, you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Parastou

Parastou · Married on 08/18/2019

Above and beyond - Ashley is the best!

Hire Ashley now! With only a few months to plan my (destination) wedding, I knew I needed a planner. My fiance and I live in the SF Bay Area and wanted to have our wedding in San Diego. I signed up for the full service design package, as I needed most help w the design and look of the wedding for a DIY venue (Darlington House), and Ashley nailed it! I wanted an experienced planner who knew the venue inside and out, has good taste, AND was calm and patient. Ashley has all of that to offer, and more! She delivered on time and on budget at every stage. She was calm and patient when I would spiral. I mean, what else can you ask for?

As soon as we had our first phone consultation, I knew I wanted to hire Ashley. Other planners I spoke to in San Diego were either arrogant, rushed, or hard to track down. Ashley was kind, patient, flexible and fun! I knew it would be a good match.

We did a vision board exercise, sent her my Pinterest board, had a thorough consultation, and got to work! My only regret is the couple times that I didn't listen to Ashley's recommendation, I ended right back to what she initially advised - I wish I didn't waste so much time and just listened to her in the first place. Her recs for all the vendors - bartenders, service, linens, table settings, flowers - were spot on. She was also flexible when I had my own IG searches and talked through the pros and cons w me for each vendor.

Coordination: On the day of, Ashley and her assistant were a God send. Everything was PERFECT! The timing, the flow, was all perfect and everyone had a great time without worrying about the details. Our parents, family and friends were true guests at our wedding bc Ashley took care of everything.

Honestly, this wedding would not have happened so seamlessly without her. If you are trying to figure out what to cut in your budget - do not cut the planner/coordinator. Trust me - it's not worth the stress. AND she will use her planner discount with vendors saving you money. She even worked magic with the candles when I was desperately trying to stay in my budget.

She was calm every time I freaked out and called/texted/emailed her. You need a planner to be there for you, because your fiance/mom/friend will get tired of you at some point during this process lol.

THANK YOU, Ashley! You made our day truly special :)

Sent on 09/15/2019

Award

Always Flawless Productions Pricing

Always Flawless Productions Price Rates

Always Flawless Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Westgate Hotel Hotel Weddings

Ashley is very detail-oriented, flexible, positive and great to work with! I would highly recommend her to plan and execute a seamless and memorable event! Anna Geiss-Travis Catering Manager 2012 Bride's Choice Award Winner Westgate Hotel

• San Diego San Diego, CA, 92199 See on map
    619-648-5062 (Phone number)
    Location of (Always Flawless Productions)