Always Flawless Productions Reviews

24 Reviews for Always Flawless Productions

• Elise

Elise · Married on 09/21/2019

Ashley is truly AMAZING

I came to Ashley for help planning a destination beach wedding in San Diego, and it was an amazing experience start to finish. She laid everything out for me - costs, what to expect, what I would need to do, etc. She guided me through choosing every aspect of the wedding, and gave me options but not a ton so I didn't feel overwhelmed. Extremely responsive to my questions and emails. We only had to go out to the location twice, and she was able to put everything we needed to get done into our trips, making them very efficient. The wedding day went absolutely perfectly. She even stopped by while I was getting ready because she sensed that I was super nervous and needed some encouragement, and that made all the difference. She anticipated what needed to be done and made it happen before I even knew it. The decorations were more beautiful than I ever imagined, and definitely better than I could have put together had I wanted to do so. I will always remember what a magical day she put together for us. Do not hesitate to hire her, you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Parastou

Parastou · Married on 08/18/2019

Above and beyond - Ashley is the best!

Hire Ashley now! With only a few months to plan my (destination) wedding, I knew I needed a planner. My fiance and I live in the SF Bay Area and wanted to have our wedding in San Diego. I signed up for the full service design package, as I needed most help w the design and look of the wedding for a DIY venue (Darlington House), and Ashley nailed it! I wanted an experienced planner who knew the venue inside and out, has good taste, AND was calm and patient. Ashley has all of that to offer, and more! She delivered on time and on budget at every stage. She was calm and patient when I would spiral. I mean, what else can you ask for?

As soon as we had our first phone consultation, I knew I wanted to hire Ashley. Other planners I spoke to in San Diego were either arrogant, rushed, or hard to track down. Ashley was kind, patient, flexible and fun! I knew it would be a good match.

We did a vision board exercise, sent her my Pinterest board, had a thorough consultation, and got to work! My only regret is the couple times that I didn't listen to Ashley's recommendation, I ended right back to what she initially advised - I wish I didn't waste so much time and just listened to her in the first place. Her recs for all the vendors - bartenders, service, linens, table settings, flowers - were spot on. She was also flexible when I had my own IG searches and talked through the pros and cons w me for each vendor.

Coordination: On the day of, Ashley and her assistant were a God send. Everything was PERFECT! The timing, the flow, was all perfect and everyone had a great time without worrying about the details. Our parents, family and friends were true guests at our wedding bc Ashley took care of everything.

Honestly, this wedding would not have happened so seamlessly without her. If you are trying to figure out what to cut in your budget - do not cut the planner/coordinator. Trust me - it's not worth the stress. AND she will use her planner discount with vendors saving you money. She even worked magic with the candles when I was desperately trying to stay in my budget.

She was calm every time I freaked out and called/texted/emailed her. You need a planner to be there for you, because your fiance/mom/friend will get tired of you at some point during this process lol.

THANK YOU, Ashley! You made our day truly special :)

Sent on 09/15/2019

Bill Greenwald · Married on 12/29/2018

Always Flawless Productions is amazing!

Ashley is amazing -- my wife and could not have possibly asked for anyone better to work with. We had Ashley for a year of planning, and she helped us refine exactly what we wanted the day to look like, how we wanted it to feel, and how to maximize our budget. We are still amazed at how how event felt, and that she was able to craft exactly what we wanted given our input. Our wedding turned out exactly how we wanted it to and was right on budget. On the day of, we didn't have to do anything ourselves -- Ashley planned and took care of it all, and it really reduced how much stress we had on the day.

In addition to the actual planning and day, Ashley herself is one of the nicest and most sincere people we have ever worked with! She felt like a real friend by the end of the experience, and we were sad when it was time to stop working with her. She was easy to get a hold of, easy to schedule with and talk to, and clearly wanted to make our wedding special and as painless for us to plan as possible.

We recommend Always Flawless Productions to everyone that we know who is getting married, and wish Ashley and her team the best. Using them is a great choice!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/20/2018

Ashley Is The Best!!!

Ashley is the BEST! For over a year we thought “oh we don’t need a wedding coordinator, we can just do it ourselves”....then came the week before the wedding. Even though we had a relatively “smallish” wedding (70 guests including wedding party at my grandmothers house)...once you get close to the date it feels like there are a million little things to do on the day of the wedding and we realized we would be busy doing other things (and we wanted to enjoy the day). If you are debating a wedding coordinator...in my opinion, it was the single best choice we made for our wedding. I honestly can not see anything going as planned if we did not have Ashley there to run things (not to mention we would have been so stressed and busy running around it would have made our great day a total bummer).

Once the stress hit us a week before the wedding, we reached out to Ashley because of all of her great reviews. She responded super quick with a detailed message and was able to meet us ASAP to discuss our plans. We knew from the first few minutes of talking with her that she really knew what she was doing! She took over all our plans and we finally felt like we could breath. She contacted all of our vendors and sent a detailed timeline to them so everyone was on the same page. Our wedding was a bit out of town (Fallbrook, which is about 45 min from San Diego area without traffic) but Ashley had no issues with making the drive 3 separate times. She met us a few days after our initial meeting in La Mesa so she could walk our venue and get all of the details. She spent a couple hours there with us making sure we went over everything. She then met us again the day before the wedding to make sure everything was on track and run our wedding party through the rehearsal. She was totally amazing and knew exactly what needed to happen and made the necessary adjustments to make sure everything ran smoothly. She made our family and wedding party feel comfortable and answered all the questions anyone had. The day of the wedding Ashley was the first person there and the last to leave, she spent well over 12 hours on her feet running around to make our day perfect! We literally did not have one issue and everything ran smoother than I could have ever thought. Without all the stress we were able to really enjoy our day and soak in all of the fun with family and friends. I am not sure the exact number of wedding she has done but it has got to be a lot because she knew exactly what and when to do everything. She communicated with all the vendors flawlessly and made sure to keep us informed through out the whole day. At the end of the night she made sure all of the important items were put away somewhere safe and everything else was organized and stored together. Hiring Ashley was the best choice we made! Thanks for everything Ashley!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Eileen · Married on 06/30/2018

I hired Ashley as a day-of wedding coordinator for my wedding reception at the Catamaran in San Diego.

The first time I met with Ashley was before my husband and I left for St. Lucia to get married. Ashley was very helpful and gave us a lot of advice. She answered all our questions and helped us set-up a timeline for our special evening. She sent follow-up emails and helped me with vendors. She was extremely helpful!

When we got back from our wedding, Ashley helped with all the details preparing for our wedding reception. My husband and I had our own decorations for the reception and a vision of how we wanted the room to be set up. Ashley paid close attention to the details.

The day of our reception Ashley was there early and kept checking in on me as I got my hair and makeup done and got dressed in my room. She even asked to look at some of our wedding photos from St. Lucia.
    Before we entered the ballroom and had our first dance, I noticed how absolutely GORGEOUS the table was set up outside of the ballroom entrance where our guests collected their table number. The ballroom was even more gorgeous! Every little detail was perfect, and I know it was because of Ashley!

Ashley is very professional, pays close attention to detail, and made our reception one of the best nights of our life! I would highly recommend Ashley to anyone!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Hillary · Married on 11/18/2017

I worked with Ashley as a Day-of Coordinator for my wedding and it was the best decision I made! Having her on our team took all of the chaos out of the process. She met with my husband and I weeks before the wedding to grab all the little details. She was confident, informative, and gave me extreme peace of mind going into what could of been a stressful time. The day of my wedding everything was PERFECT! She was there to make sure the vendors all arrived on time, turned the venue into what I envisioned for our wedding, and diligently kept us on track. The next morning we went back to collect all our belongings and she neatly organized them in one place. It was the perfect ending to the perfect weekend!!! If you want your wedding to be perfect and stress-free, then do yourself a favor and pick Ashley!

Sent on 09/16/2018

mallory · Married on 09/09/2017

Always Flawless Productions did an amazing job with my wedding! I hired Ashley for month of coordination and I couldn't be happier with the service she provided. I would give her a million stars if I could! I am a person who likes to be in control of things so at first it was challenging for me to consider hiring a coordinator to hand over details and logistics to, but my friend/bridesmaid who is a recent bride told me I HAD to hire a coordinator so I could enjoy my day. She recommended Always Flawless, and from the moment I met Ashley, I felt comfortable and at peace with how organized, kind, patient, and on top of all the details she was. She is a go-getter and she made things happen! She thought of details I never would have, she managed payments and vendor agreements, set up for all our decor, and so many logistics I would have forgotten or ignored- she truly cared about the details and made my day FLAWLESS.
    She did an amazing job with my wedding and I would recommend her to anybody looking to hire a coordinator.

Sent on 10/01/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/22/2017

I don't even know where to start! Ashley was AMAZING in every sense of the word. She went above and beyond what I ever expected from a wedding planner. I live in Texas and we had a destination wedding in San Diego so I relied on her for pretty much everything...vendor meetings, site visits, shipping decorations to her, etc. Ashley was able to coordinate all the details and wishes for our wedding through only phone calls and Facetime. I consider myself a very detail oriented person and actually worked in events myself for many years and I cannot say enough about her seamless ability to plan, coordinate and design. There were many times during our calls where I would say "I know these are little things but I want to get them right" Instead of breezing over them, she took the time to make sure we planned for those small things from the tablescape, to the specific fruits I wanted in my flowers to changing the menu several times - Ashley never made me feel like I was difficult - she only encouraged me to make everything just the way we wanted it. Even times where I thought some of my ideas were too crazy or out of our budget Ashley always found a way to make it happen - she even helped build a namecard wall! As far as during the actual wedding - I am usually the person who can never sit down and am constantly making sure things are ready and set up before a party or event - but Ashley had everything managed so well and coordinated ahead of time that there was no rushing, no making bridesmaids run around helping with tasks, everyone was relaxed all morning before the wedding. Ashley's calm and relaxed nature really helped at times when I did get stressed out or overwhelmed during the planning process - I always felt relieved after every phone call. I wish I could do more justice for how great she was but I will say hiring her was definitely the best decision we made when planning our wedding.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Nichelle · Married on 03/25/2017

The most amazing wedding planner there is. Ashley's passion as a wedding coordinator will shine through your entire event. She is nothing short than amazing and we completely enjoyed our entire wedding experience with her. Do yourself a huge favor and contact her!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Jess · Married on 11/05/2016

Ashley was amazing! Even though we initially hired her for "day-of" the wedding, she went above and beyond taking care of us throughout our whole wedding weekend. We decided we needed an extra hand taking care of the rehearsal dinner, and she was more than happy to add that on to our package. Her assistant was actually supposed to work the rehearsal dinner, but fell ill, so Ashley stepped into replace her and worked the whole night on short notice. She then worked the entire wedding day, making sure everything ran smoothly from the arrival of all the vendors down to packing up our final slice of cake! Above all she made sure we were happy and well taken care of. She did so many things so seamlessly it was like an octopus with 8 arms, holding all our wedding accessories, drinks, and paperwork, while running the show. Her experience went a long way to making sure we stayed stress-free leading up to and through the wedding. We're so grateful that we chose her, and you should too!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/16/2016

I am fairly certain that my wedding day would have been nothing short of a catastrophe had I not had Ashley and her team on the job. My wedding had many MANY moving parts (choosing a small municipal airport as our unique wedding location proved to have its challenges!), and not only did Ashley tie up all the loose ends and put out fires that inevitably came with my choice in venues, but she did so seemingly effortlessly. I really didn't understand how critical having a rock solid coordinator/planner was until I teamed up with Ashley.

You don't just get a wedding planner with her- you get a creative brainstormer, a problem solver, an encourager, a perfectionist, a teammate, a "nothing's impossible" spirit, positive energy and a nerve calmer! Talk about bang for your buck :)

Ashley's role in making my crazy wedding into a reality can't be expressed. Ashley- thank you from the bottom of my heart. My husband and I wish we could do it all over again (though I'm pretty sure you would kill us!).

Booking Ashley is kind of like getting wedding insurance and wedding day peace of mind. Money well spent!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Ashley was wonderful to work with. She really helped take the stress out of planning my wedding. I already knew I didn't like event planning so I had Ashley help me with Month-of Planning. SO worth it! She helped me break what I needed to down into manageable bits by week. She was also brilliant at handling all my different vendors. Day of I had Selena as my coordinator and she was lovely to work with. So helpful and friendly and on top of everything! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Dede · Married on 08/20/2016

Ashley of Always flawless was fabulous to work with. I am the mother of the bride of an Aug. 20th, 2016 wedding of my daughter. She was amazing. Calm , cool and collected. She was there from beginning to end of the day of the wedding. We left her with lots of decorations and a vision. I kept wondering how she was going to get it all done and be at the church and reception. SHE WAS AMAZING. She did it all, and was there till the end making sure we got what we needed with a smile on her face. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Kate · Married on 07/16/2016

Before the wedding, I thought that the most important item to spend money on was the photographer. After all, photos last a lifetime. After the wedding, I strongly believe that spending money on the planner/coordinator is JUST as important. I spent SO much time and money on my wedding, and I would not have been able to enjoy the day without having an amazing coordinator. Being able to enjoy you day should be MOST important! Forget all of the flowers and decor, the day is about a celebration of you and your love!

Ashley went above and beyond. She truly allowed me to relax and really enjoy the best day of my life!! She thought of things that I never thought of, and handled day of surprises in the best way possible. I was considering having a friend or family member take over the day of coordination, and am SO glad that I didn't. Ashely did so much more than any friend or family member would have known to do, would have been prepared to do, or would have been willing to do! Thank you Ashley!!

I promise you can trust Ashley to do the best job possible, and you will not regret your decision!!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Paige · Married on 04/23/2016

Ashley is such a gem to work with! We hired her to be our day-of wedding coordinator since we completed most of the leg work, and we felt so comfortable and at ease starting a month out from the big day. She contacted all our vendors to make sure everything was in line and was very quick to respond to our emails of questions or concerns. She also had great ideas for problem solutions and was flexible to meet our every expectation. Our wedding wasn't a typical wedding, but Ashley and her assistant handled all the details like a champ and had everything where it needed to be like we discussed. She has such a cheerful demeanor yet was very professional and on top of things. I recommend her to all my friends who are looking for a coordinator! It takes the stress off knowing Ashley has it taken care of so you and your hubby can truly relax and enjoy your big day. There was so much going on, I would've gone crazy without her! I highly recommend Ashley - she will put your stressed bridal mind at ease!!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Donna · Married on 11/01/2015

My husband and I cannot thank Always Flawless Productions enough for helping to make our wedding day perfect! Hiring Ashley was one of the best decisions we made. Planning a wedding from a thousand miles away was so overwhelming. However, when we met with Ashley for the first time, we immediately knew she would be perfect. She is incredibly organized, flexible, professional, and a wonderful person. Ashley recommended vendors that she knew and trusted, helped to alleviate any additional stress leading up to the wedding by providing helpful tips and resources that kept us on track and on budget. She has immaculate taste on what will look the best and she knows what will work. When our big day finally arrived, she did everything she could to make sure the ceremony and reception were exactly how we planned. We highly recommend Always Flawless Productions and you would be foolish to hire anyone else if she is available on your date. I will truly miss working with her.

Sent on 02/19/2016

Ashley was absolutely amazing! I couldn't say enough fantastic things about her to give her due credit, she went above and beyond in every way possible. I can be pretty picky or demanding at times, but with Ashley I never had to be because she was already on top of things before I could even ask. She was on-point the entire time, from beginning to end!! I loved the vibes I got from her from our very first meeting, and she just continued to impress me every step of the way. I would recommend her any day to anyone, she has truly perfected the art of wedding coordinating :) Thank you so much Ashley for making my day absolutely flawless, relaxing, and breathtaking!!!

Sent on 10/13/2015
  • DanLovesJess

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2015

I owe my special day to Ashley. She was my rock, my savior, my partner-in-crime during the insanity that is "planning a wedding". I told Ashley from the beginning that I was looking for someone I could team up with to help give me direction, honest feedback on my ideas, and creative ideas for a wonderful event. She was everything and more.

I looked over her standard planning packages, shared what I felt I needed and didn't and she was able to create a custom package that worked with my budget. I have no idea how many emails we exchanged throughout the 10 months we worked together, but she was always prompt to respond, typically within a couple hours, but never more than a couple days.

She was a wonderful resource for vendor referrals. I loved that she would always provide 2+ vendors in a category so I could make the determination which would be the best for me; if I am 100% honest, I wish I had booked Always Flawless prior to getting my venue since I think I would have been exposed to some really cool, unique, and affordable locations. She handled much of my vendor communications, gaining quotes and finalizing logistics as the date got closer. She joined me on certain vendor meetings and was able to ask questions I didn't even think to ask.

But it was the Wedding Day that she shined the brightest! She was on site early and stayed long after the last dance to ensure everything was cleared out on schedule. We had items being delivered, but we also had purchased and DIY'ed several items for centerpieces and escort card displays and various other decor that was all sitting in guest rooms. I literally handed her the key and wished her and her assistant luck! So when I say that I owe my day to her, I mean it! I may have put blood, sweat, and tears into prepping, but when the day came I trusted Ash to make it happen, and they created the most BEAUTIFUL wedding for Dan and me! You will not regret hiring Always Flawless Productions.

Sent on 11/12/2015

I Have nothing but good things to say about Ashley, and Always Flawless Productions. The name explains it all "Flawless", and that was exactly what my wedding was because of her. There were a few hiccups in my wedding that were due to other vendors, but Ashley jumped to the occasion and responded quickly and flawlessly. Myself and my guests had no clue of anything unplanned going on! people even mentioned to me that they were surprised that "nothing went wrong". And i pointed to Ashley every time someone said that.

She really was worth every penny. She headland everything and made my day stress free... and yes i mean stress free. the only thing i was worried about is making sure i ate, and even that she took care of (in making sure the venue staff put aside hors d'oeuvres and sat them on our table). Even my husband, who in the beginning didn't understand the use for a wedding planner, was telling everyone that that Ashley was the best money we spent on the wedding overall. And he was right, it was the best money we spent on the entire wedding.

Nothing but good things to say! Thank you again for a great wedding :)

Sent on 05/21/2015

Jenna · Married on 04/12/2014

Ashley at Always Flawless Productions was absolutely amazing! We were adamant about wanting to hire a day of coordinator so we could relax and enjoy our big day; I can easily say that hiring Ashley was the best decision we made!

Ashley not only rocked it on the day of, but she helped way more than just day of!
    The day of the wedding went smoothly and everything went off without a hitch. Ashley handled everything herself behind the scenes so neither my husband nor myself even knew about any hiccups. The only snag that I noticed was that the DJ called on the first person to make a toast and the servers hadn't poured the champagne yet (even though Ashley had very clearly communicated the timing of this to the hotel staff). Ashley was within eye shot, I simply smiled and tipped my glass to her from across the room. She nodded and the next thing I knew there were servers everywhere pouring champagne for us and our guests.

Hiring her also saved us tons of money!! She easily paid for herself and then some with all of the set up and delivery fees that we were able to save on. And I'm confident that she did a far better job than if each vendor had handled it all themselves.

During our wedding we received many compliments, of course all the usual (beautiful dress, gorgeous location, good food, etc) but the first compliment many guests said (yes, it literally rivaled the beautiful bride compliments) was that our wedding had been the smoothest wedding they had ever been to. SCORE!

Because of Ashley, we will forever remember our wedding as a wonderful day full of beautiful moments instead of remembering the day as a stressful juggling act. I highly recommend that every couple hire a coordinator to help with at least the day of coordination, and Ashley with Always Flawless Productions is simply the best out there.

We cannot thank you enough Ashley!!

Grayson & Jenna

Sent on 05/05/2014

Jennie · Married on 09/21/2013

Ashley was amazing. This girl! I think that the biggest thing was that SHE RETURNED ALL EMAILS & PHONE CALLS REALLY QUICKLY & MOST HELPFULLY! I never had to wait to hear from her. I had SO many small details on the day of my wedding. And she was wonderful with making everything happen. My biggest example: I had really old jars as part of my centerpieces... I wanted them all back because they were a gift from my father & grandpa- real vintage jars. She got all 15 back for me :) My mother is out of state and Ashley helped to coordinate my wedding the month of and the day of so that my mama and I didn't have to worry about it. It meant the world that I could just spend that time with my mama instead of having to worry about things. Ashley coordinated with my florist, the catering manager at the Catamaran; she coordinated with my DJ and with the photographer/videographer. She was always more than willing to meet with me in person whenever& wherever I needed. I had a last minute crisis (a random one related to hair). And she totally soothed things and had a solution... Three days before my wedding. Throughout the planning process, she brought up things that I would never have thought of! Ashley met me the day after my wedding & returned my beloved jars... and was even willing to personally drive my flowers to a nursing home for me. (When I am sure that she was exhausted!) She really cares & really takes the time to help her brides with a caring, smiling personality. One more thing, she was never 'too busy' for me. I'm sure she has a personal life, but she would never make me feel like she didn't have time for me; she never had to make excuses. My mama (in town from Louisiana) was really grateful for her also. I am 100% certain that my wedding would not have been as smooth or as beautiful and organized if it weren't for her. And I am absolutely certain that I would not have been as relaxed and calm on my wedding day without her.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Always Flawless Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Jennie! It was such a pleasure to be apart of your wedding and I'm so glad you had such an amazing wedding day!

Kimberly · Married on 11/11/2011

Always Flawless Productions helped us out so much with planning and organizing our wedding. We were so calm and relaxed on the day because Ashley took control of everything and set everything up. She arrived to the venue at 6 a.m. before anyone else and she made sure our vision came alive and we couldn't have asked for anything more. She is a very talented and creative young woman who gave us tips and ideas that we never would have even thought of.

Sent on 06/23/2012

Adrian · Married on 03/26/2017

Dont even know where to start, but my now wife and I loved everything and more about our wedding decor! Everything came out beautifully and more than what we expected! Ashley is a wonderful person to work with. She listens to all your needs and wants, and works out all the details. We met up in person several times in San Diego to discuss certain things, while other meetings were over the phone. She responds within couple business days usually for emails.

We highly recommend a decor planner because it took away so much work/stress from whatever else we need to do for wedding planning. If we had to do it all over again, we would definitely come back to Ashley! (Always Flawless Productions). We would be recommending her for future couples looking into wedding planning!

Thank you again, Ashley!

Love,
    Adrian & Erika

Sent on 03/29/2017

My (now) wife and I originally found out about Ashley through some friends who worked with her earlier in the year for their wedding. Since we attended the wedding, we already had an opportunity to see her work product.

As for us, we asked Ashley to help us with coordinating the weekend activities (rehearsal dinner, wedding day and Sunday brunch. She definitely met our needs and fulfilled what was outlined in our contract and then some.

One of the more helpful things that Ashley did for us was that she was willing to travel to us for in-person meetings beforehand. This was much appreciated as we were inundated with things to do.

Ashley did a great job of confirming the vendor orders ahead of time and also running the timeline of events the day of. She also had an assistant the day of the wedding to make sure that everything ran smoothly. This allowed my wife and I to simply enjoy the day.

Could we have found cheaper coordinator? Possibly, but experiencing her previous work was very helpful to understand the quality that we were going to receive for our money.

I would recommend her to anybody looking for weekend-of coordinating services.

Sent on 12/22/2014