Alorè Event Firm

Miami, FL 33156 Map · Phone number

About Alorè Event Firm

Be a guest at your own affair and allow our team of professionals to turn your dreams into reality. The process of planning an event can be difficult and overwhelming; we believe every client deserves to be able to enjoy the entire process of planning a special event. To create a successful and most importantly a memorial affair for you is our top priority! OU

Alore Event Firm is composed of amazing, world traveled & talented professionals that have backgrounds in everything from TV, stage lighting, production, interior design, fashion design, hospitality, and catering. We bring all that knowledge to the table when it comes to producing your special event. We are proud to offer our expertise in all aspects of event planning and decor from conceptualization to the actual execution of your event.

With over a decade of experience executing weddings and events and a true passion for what we like to call “Fabulosity” we will not only insure your event is flawless in every detail but that it is a memorable for years to come. Alore Event Firm is well known for creating weddings & events at some of the most sought after venues & destinations around the world. Our team has worked with professional athletes, social elites, politicians and celebrities. We honor and welcome the opportunity to work with you on the creation of your event!

Follow Alorè Event Firm on

Wedding vows
Wedding vows

82 Reviews for Alorè Event Firm

Gretchell · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing, Professional, and Vision Creators!

I worked closely with the Alore Team to plan my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the experience. The girls are a dream to work with. Anna and I spoke about my vision and she executed beyond what I had ever imagined. My day of coordinators made my day run perfect allowing to enjoy every little small moment. I loved their work and would recommend them to anyone so much so that even my sister-in-law is using them now in the planning of her destination wedding. Love, love, love the entire Alore team.

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Ceylan

Ceylan · Married on 12/08/2018

Beach boho wedding

I had the most amazing experience with Alore Event Firm. Anna and Cassandra were both so helpful throughout my planning process. Even though I only used their floral services, Cassandra was very helpful and went above and beyond to recommend other vendors for services I was looking for. Anna and Cassandra were very hands on. I gave them photos for inspiration and had amazing feedback with creative ideas I absolutely loved! Anna was very patient with me as I was constantly changing ideas around. I truly appreciated the way Anna suggested alternative ways to use my florals to keep everything within my budget. She was very quick to respond via email and always updated the invoice when needed. Cassandra was VERY organized and even double checked my order to make sure everything was on point. I am still in love with how everything came out for my wedding day. The wedding arch, sweetheart table, reception tables, even my mirror seating chart was decorated with Anna’s flowers. My forever favorite will always be my very own bouquet Anna made me. I was obsessed!!! She delivered exactly my vision! The bridesmaids bouquet were beautifully done as well, wrapped in macrame to match my boho beach theme.
    Everything was just done so perfectly. I couldn’t have found anyone better!

Sent on 04/09/2019

D · Married on 05/27/2018

Alore Event Firm took care of my daughters wedding and I can honestly say this company is the
    best. Cassandra and her team were simply amaaaazing, I could not have asked for more. From the word go, they were on top of everything and made the whole experience so much easier than what I had with someone else in 2014.

Sent on 05/29/2018