15438 SW 25 Terrace, Miami, FL 33185 Map · Phone number

About Studio by Carmen Photography

Carmen from Studio by Carmen is a wedding & portrait photographer based in South Florida. Along with her husband Favio they blend photojournalism, art and fashion photography. Carmen and Favio are passionate in capturing all the unique moments and intimate details of your wedding day. They are always the main photographers in your wedding or portrait session and treat every customer like close friends to make the sessions relaxed and fun.

Please feel free to contact the studio or view the website & blog for additional info. Available for weddings in Florida and Worldwide travel.

Visit our Wedding and Portrait website at: www.studiobycarmen.com and our Boudoir website at: www.provocateurbycarmen.com

Follow Studio by Carmen Photography on

39009010150395799124932688266213n

27 Reviews for Studio by Carmen Photography

• W

Windy · Married on 03/02/2012

I absolutely loved the work that was done on our engagement photos. Carmen and Favio are an awesome duo. Their professional, punctual and well worth every penny. The quality of their work can be compared to that of a magazine. I couldn't imagine having a better photographer to shoot my wedding and engagement.

Michelle · Married on 04/09/2011

THE BEST OF MIAMI!!! Carmen and Favio are the most professional, kind-hearted people I have ever met. They have become like family to me. They both have an amazing appreciation for photography and their artistic eye is unmatched. Carmen, is high-energy, creative, fun and understands whatever it is that you are looking for in your photos. Favio, is quiet, reserved and he will take breathtaking photos that wont even know are being taken! Taking pictures was my FAVORITE part of the whole wedding planning... I did 2 engagement sessions- 1 vintage and 1 urban. I also did my Boudoir photos with Carmen- and I was simply amazed at what a tasteful and phenomenal piece of work that became- my hubby LOVED IT!!! On the wedding day, they were on time, quick and non-intrusive (which is very important as you will be stressed no matter how much you think you won't be).. My wedding gallery is absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have asked for anything more from either of them, they delivered on all levels and I will always recommend them. They know how to capture the essence of the moment and I will cherish the work they have done, forever... Thank you guys!

Margie · Married on 03/12/2011

Carmen was by far my favorite vendor. She understands brides in a way that is second to none. I kepg telling myself how glad I was to have her with me the entire day. She smiles and celebrates with you giving you a sense of relief around so much craziness. I love her so much.
    We had amazing engagement photos with her that we still get positive comments on. Can't wait for those wedding pictures! I can only imagine her work will go above what she did for our engagement session.

Studio by Carmen Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist
    Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Carmen is an amazing photographer! Very professional and super easy to work. I have had happy clients that Carmen has done not only their wedding but they also go back for maternity and family pics. I highly recommend her!

• Reinhardt Productions
    Reinhardt Productions Wedding Videographers

We've worked with Carmen and Favio many times and enjoy doing so every time. I think it's very important for photographers and videographers to work together seamlessly on the couples big day, and we feel very comfortable shooting weddings them! Besides being great to work with, they more importantly put out outstanding work. Any couple would find great satisfaction in choosing Studio by Carmen to capture their wedding day by photography. Highly recommend!!!

• Marylen Exposito Weddings
    Marylen Exposito Weddings Wedding Planners

Carmen & her team are great to work with. Always on time and ready to deliver. She has the patience of a saint! Her work speaks for itself....breathtaking:)

• 15438 SW 25 Terrace Miami, FL 33185 See on map