Alorè Event Firm Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Karla L. Married on 09/02/2021

First class service!!!

Alore was truly worth every penny!!! Jaylynn and Cassandra were so warm,professional, and organized. Emmanuel and I never had to worry about anthing throughout the whole ceremony and reception. Would recommend them to anyone hosting a grand event.

Best Choice made was having Alore Events oversee our wedding!
    Allison V. Married on 06/12/2021

June ‘21 Wedding at EAST

If you’re a bride and wondering whether you should work with a wedding coordinator, the answer is YES. Now, you’re wondering who you should work with, well, the answer is ANNA from ALORE EVENTS. Anna and her team are excellent and they will take care of absolutely everything on your wedding day from start to finish! Anna is also a huge help before the big day. She was always super quick to respond to messages and always gave the best suggestions. She made the planning process less stressful, and on my wedding day, I didn’t have to worry about a single thing besides enjoying my day to the fullest! Everything ran flawlessly and I couldn’t recommend Alore Events enough! Work with her and all your wedding day dreams will come true!
  • Mallory
    Mallory S. Married on 05/01/2021

Professional and Organized

Anna was excellent to work with for our May wedding in Key West! We were looking for someone to take care of everything -- nudge us when we needed to make decisions -- and guide us throughout the year of planning. She helped to make it effortless. And she was fantastic the day of the wedding including when our Ketubah went missing and she somehow found a way to print a new one. We loved working with Anna and Aloré Event Firm!
  • Monique
    Monique T. Married on 12/06/2020

Love Isn't Cancelled Thanks to Alore Event Firm!

Where do I even begin with Anna and her team! We knew we wanted to use her after experiencing her work with my brother and sister’s wedding.
    With the anxiety of the entire city shutting down and weddings not happening due to the increase in COVID-19 cases, Anna gave a total sense of calmness and reassurance. Whether It was a backyard wedding or our initially planned wedding, she took it on with an attiude of “we got this, don’t worry!” She took every single detail from my inspiration page and made it into real life. Literally, from Pinterest straight to the ceremony and reception! The flow of the wedding day, at least to me, had no fault.
    We utilized her as a “Day of Wedding Planner.” She took on the duty of handling all of the vendors and their arrival times, creating a timeline for the day of the wedding, guiding the rehearsal day, managing the entire set up at the venue, florals, and the breakdown of the venue.
    Anna and her team also do florals, so I had the privilege of utilizing one person for two necessities! With the ceremony and reception space being simple and gorgeous, florals were the main accent.
    From a Pinterest Board to real life, Anna and her team went above and beyond expectations!
    Not only is she a wedding fairy godmother and our neighbor, she became family!
    Cynthia F. Married on 10/11/2020

Bridal Shower

What would I do without Anna and the rest of the Alorè team?! I can always count on Anna to give me the most amazing decorations. Her ideas are one of a kind. If it wasn’t for her, I’d be lost! I trust her and her team wholeheartedly.
    Samantha W. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing Experience

Highly recommend!! Our wedding was in Key West in September 2020. Not only did we have to deal with Covid restrictions and policies but Tropical Storm Sally made an appearance during our wedding and Alore’s staff/Anna went above and beyond. Our day was perfect. Would do it over again and again. We are from Ohio and did all of our planning from out of state and we had no issues at all. The process was easy and Anna listened to everything we wanted and took care of everything. She helped to make our wedding everything we dreamed it would be, regardless of the weather and Covid. 💕💕💕
    Jennifer B. Married on 04/11/2020

The Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Gala

We hired the Alore Event Firm to do décor for the 16th Annual Fairy Tale Ball gala benefitting Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital at the Diplomat Beach Resort. I have worked with many event firms and Alore is the absolute BEST!!! I trust them from planning to execution. My favorite part is their creativity, professionalism and overall experience. TRULY THE BEST!!!
  • Beth
    Beth M. Married on 12/20/2019

The best wedding experience I could imagine

Choosing Alorè was the best decision we made for our big day. Well worth every dollar! They were so sweet and helpful. From the first day we met they were very accommodating with my busy schedule and it was easy to make time for meetings. I mostly worked with Anna who has so much knowledge in all things wedding related. She truly has a gift and you can easily tell this is her passion. She was our day of planner and did all of our florals. She helped alleviate all of my stress. Our floral arrangements were absolutely beautiful and our chuppa was breathtaking. Everything was exactly how I imagined it and then some. They were able to work with in our budget and provide a vendor list for everything. They helped with every little detail. When our big day came I knew it would be a breeze and indeed it was. I always here stories about couples not being able to actually enjoy their big day due to mishaps, but we were able to enjoy every minute of it thanks to Anna and her team! My husband and I can’t thank Anna enough for the most fantastic wedding experience. She definitely exceeded our expectations.
  • Brianna
    Brianna P. Married on 10/21/2019

The Perfect Elopement and one stop shop

Alore events helped us plan our elopement and the best decision we made. Ana is a pleasure to work with and was a well of information. My now husband and I originally were thinking of a bigger wedding with all the bells and whistles but we already have 2 kids and both work so after back and forth we decided on an elopement but didn’t know where to start. We decided on the keys and started making a few calls to a some venues we liked but that was getting complicated due to fees even though it was just us two then finding the hotel but then Ana and Alore came into the picture and she helped us find a hotel which she personally hosted venues for with a beautiful view, started suggesting locations and options on what we could do for a “ceremony” and when we found our photographer it happened to be that she knew her too which was great! She took care of the flower bouquet and coordinated the pick up with our photographer. Everything turned out so beautiful and exactly what we wanted plus so easy (well after we failed on our own hahaha and found Ana) I would highly recommend her and Alore Events. I know we had something very intimate but she had it on autopilot and it was second nature to her so I’m sure a bigger wedding customer would experience the same level of attention and assistance.
    Rosy F. Married on 06/29/2019

So happy with my arrangements!

Alore is amazing! Anna is such a pleasure to work with and her attention to detail is superb. Their arrangements turned out beautifully and her team was timely and very professional.
    Julie G. Married on 06/15/2019

Best in the business!!

Anna and her team were amazing! I used Alore for florals and decor for my wedding in June and absolutely loved everything! They were very professional and did everything they could to make my dream a reality. Thank you to the Alore team!
    Bianca S. Married on 06/08/2019

Planning & Florals

We used Alorè for our destination wedding at the Coral Gables Country Club. They where super responsive from the first day, extremely involved and very professional. They helped negotiate huge discounts for us from every vendor and even helped us secure a photographer that was not originally available. They also provided us with event design and flowers. Anna outdid her self in the design process and made it very easy for us to make decisions. The final product day of was everything I dreamed of and more! Best money we spent was hiring this team!
    Melanie S. Married on 05/10/2019

Out of this world!

I just can’t say enough about this absolutely incredible company. I worked with Alorè this year and just fell in love with not alone my incredible arrangements but the attention to detail and complete professionalism of the whole team, from start to finish. If you are looking for the perfect person for any of your future events, do not hesitate in contacting Anna and her fantastic team for a top notch experience.
  • Marina
    Marina K. Married on 04/13/2019

Alore is just simply the best!

We used Anna and her team for florals for our wedding on Fisher Island. Her level of service and expertise was fantastic and she really nailed down our vision. I am so happy the venue recommend them. Her team flawlessly executed our wedding the day of and my bouquet was perfect! Her team speaks varies languages and was really able to provide us top notch service in our native Russian language. Thank you Anna and team!!
    Gretchell Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing, Professional, and Vision Creators!

I worked closely with the Alore Team to plan my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the experience. The girls are a dream to work with. Anna and I spoke about my vision and she executed beyond what I had ever imagined. My day of coordinators made my day run perfect allowing to enjoy every little small moment. I loved their work and would recommend them to anyone so much so that even my sister-in-law is using them now in the planning of her destination wedding. Love, love, love the entire Alore team.
  • Ceylan
    Ceylan Married on 12/08/2018

Beach boho wedding

I had the most amazing experience with Alore Event Firm. Anna and Cassandra were both so helpful throughout my planning process. Even though I only used their floral services, Cassandra was very helpful and went above and beyond to recommend other vendors for services I was looking for. Anna and Cassandra were very hands on. I gave them photos for inspiration and had amazing feedback with creative ideas I absolutely loved! Anna was very patient with me as I was constantly changing ideas around. I truly appreciated the way Anna suggested alternative ways to use my florals to keep everything within my budget. She was very quick to respond via email and always updated the invoice when needed. Cassandra was VERY organized and even double checked my order to make sure everything was on point. I am still in love with how everything came out for my wedding day. The wedding arch, sweetheart table, reception tables, even my mirror seating chart was decorated with Anna’s flowers. My forever favorite will always be my very own bouquet Anna made me. I was obsessed!!! She delivered exactly my vision! The bridesmaids bouquet were beautifully done as well, wrapped in macrame to match my boho beach theme.
    Everything was just done so perfectly. I couldn’t have found anyone better!

D Married on 05/27/2018
    Alore Event Firm took care of my daughters wedding and I can honestly say this company is the
    best. Cassandra and her team were simply amaaaazing, I could not have asked for more. From the word go, they were on top of everything and made the whole experience so much easier than what I had with someone else in 2014.
    Stephany Married on 05/12/2018

Boho Wedding

Perfection! Her attention to every detail will make any event a gorgeous event! She exceeded my expectations for my wedding and will exceed any expectations! Definitely recommend Alore Events!!
    Sara Married on 05/11/2018
    Anna and her team are truly exceptional! They are all professional, sweet, classy, creative and just an absolute pleasure to work with. Most importantly, you feel like family when working with them. You feel and can see their time and in effort in every detail of your event. They are an event firm like no other, they are truly in it for the best interest of the customer. They're not in it to take your money, they truly care about you and the success of your event.

Because of Anna and her team, my seniors were able to have the prom of their dreams! They were floored and truly had an amazing time... I was shocked they stayed until midnight (it NEVER happens) which is a true sign of a job well done! They were entertained from the moment they arrived.
    Vincent Married on 04/14/2018
    Cassandra and the entire team at Alore did an excellent job! I would absolutely recommend them, especially to anyone placing a destination wedding. We are from DC and our wedding was in Miami. Cassandra and her team allowed us to send our party favors and other accessories to their offices, which was a huge help. The day of they executed perfectly. Nothing was left undone. Great team and excellent service!
    Katy O. Married on 01/12/2018

Excellent service for a difficult bride!

I was admittedly a super difficult bride (changed my date a few times, very indecisive, etc.) and Alore still helped me every step of the way to plan my dream day! Highly recommend Anna and Cassandra as wedding planners.

Best, Katy & Will (12/01/2018)
    Anne Married on 09/23/2017
    The entire Alore team put so much time prior to the event to make sure that they had every detail to make our wedding run smoothly. They were extremely helpful in coordinating the traffic of guests, making sure no one entered the church at an inopportune time, ensuring everything was delivered when it was supposed to, and making sure that the vendors were on the same page as we were when it came to the schedule and details. It took so much weight off our shoulders and really allowed everyone to not worry about any responsibility and just enjoy the wedding day!
    Jennifer Married on 04/27/2017
    Alore is one of the best event and decor companies I have ever worked with! From the level of service to the creativity and over the top execution, they are one of a kind! They can put together a small gathering all the way to a 1000 guest gala with a flawless outcome. True professionals and extremely personable and well liked, amazing reputation in the industry.
    Nicole Married on 04/22/2017
    Anna, and her team, is amazing! Very professional and creative. You can trust their vision, decisions, and suggestions.
    Jay Married on 04/01/2017
    Our event was not a wedding, but a Prom for a private school. I would ask for videos or pictures of past events they have done in the past.
    One thing I like about this company that it is responsive, and they listen to you. One year one of the props collapsed! The company took care of it, and used what it could salvage what was left. They are concerned because they know they are judged by what people will see at the venue! This is my 5th year with them and not disappointed yet.