1400 Kapiolani Blvd, A23, Honolulu, HI 96814 Map · Phone number

About Aloha Wedding Planners

We offer full service consulting & coordination for all sizes of events. Our experienced staff organizes and plans special events on Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Hawaii islands. Aloha Wedding Planners can provide you with the best of wedding & event services for your celebration.

• Salt & Sandalwood Weddings
  • Perfection An International Event Company
  • Cherished in Hawaii Weddings

26 Reviews for Aloha Wedding Planners

Jessica Linton · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Great Experience!!

I am a bride affected by Coronavirus and I had to make the devastating decision with my fiancé to cancel our May 2nd wedding happening in Hawaii. While planning, I had the opportunity to work with some amazing people, and I am saddened that these folks will not be doing my wedding. I wanted to give a shoutout to Susan O’Donnell. I was struggling to find a wedding planner that I felt a connection with, but then we met Susan! What felt like 45 minutes was a 2 hour meeting and consultation. Time just flew by! Susan is a true industry professional. She has a calm demeanor, which will make any bride feel at ease, and is patient. During our consultation not once did she look at her phone, or give us a time limit. Also during the process Susan referred me to several amazing vendors that I ultimately picked and contracted with. She really took my needs and “must haves” into consideration when referring vendors to me. She also would date check them as well to confirm availability before referring me to them. Unfortunately I had to cancel my wedding, but based on the year long experience and time I was working with Aloha Wedding Planners and Susan, I know my day would’ve gone off without a hitch (or if there was an issue, I felt confident Susan would be there for me). Thank you Susan for all you do and did for my wedding.

Book with Susan @ Aloha!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon Biszantz · Married on 01/24/2019

Susan O'Donnell was outstanding as my wedding planner.

Susan O'Donnell wowed my new husband and I in all areas of being our wedding planner. I am in a similar business regarding customer service so my eyes are trained when it comes seeing others ability in a service driven industry! From her friendly nature, knowledge of the areas and venues, attention to detail she gets an A Plus in my book. The "above and beyond" things she did were the icing on the cake! Susan listened very carefully to me as to who was who with the guests. Before the wedding, she greeted everyone who came, kept an eye out for who was in the wedding, and during the evening made sure all guests were properly introduced. She made the evening flow beautifully and allowed us just to enjoy our day! Thank you Susan!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Aloha Wedding Planners's reply:

Thank you Shannon & Jim for the praise! I am thrilled that I was able to help you make this such a special and memorable day. Glad that your guests were comfortable and at ease during the celebration. I saw how much you & Jim were surrounded by love from everyone who attended that day. Cheers!

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Pam is the BEST

Aloha Wedding Planners did my on-the-day coordination, and did an amazing job. They are very professional and easy to deal with, especially if you get married at the Moana Surfrider, as the relationship is already established between venue and planner.
    Pam worked with me for the month before the wedding, and then met with us a few days before and at our rehearsal. For an on-the-day coordinator this was very hands-on and I feel she went above and beyond the call of duty.
    You can tell that Pam loves what she does. Her goal was to make my life easier and to make sure I enjoyed my wedding day and had a chance to take it all in. Thanks to her I was so calm and relaxed on my wedding day, and cannot thank her enough for all the ways she helped us.
    I would recommend Pam to anyone getting married on Oahu, she will elevate your day and help you enjoy it that much more. Thank you Pam!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Aloha Wedding Planners's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind word! We loved helping you navigate everything to enable you to enjoy your day to the fullest. Cheers to you & Mark!

• Michelle's Destinations Unlimited Travel Agents

I have worked with Aloha Wedding Planners for several weddings and had great weddings for my clients every time!

• The Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

If you want to work with a veteran wedding planner who truly cares about her brides and grooms, Susan at Aloha Wedding Planners is well worth the call. She is organized, attentive, and never misses a beat. It's all in the details and AWP will make sure your dream wedding unfolds just as you had envisioned it.

• Bliss DJ's Hawaii Wedding DJs

Susan and her wonderful crew, are what any bride will need. I worked many times with Susan and everytime, the event is always flawless. She is on top of the whole event. Any changes or requests are followed through until completion. As a Wedding DJ/emcee, she keeps me abreast of any changes or requests throughout the event, so that the family, friends and couple have the event of their dreams.

• 1400 Kapiolani Blvd, A23 Honolulu, 96814 See on map
    Location of (Aloha Wedding Planners)