1063 Piedmont Golf Course Rd, Piedmont, SC 29673 Map · Phone number

About All In The Details

We know that planning a wedding can be a daunting experience. We also realize that some brides enjoy the process. All In The Details offers service packages to fit every brides needs, from Ceremony Director, Day-Of Coordination to Full Planning Packages. Kim Wehunt and her team bring over 18 years experience in the wedding industry to every event. All In The Details carries a full line of Invitaions, Save the Dates, Thank You Notes, Kate Aspen Wedding Favors and More! Every brides recieves a discount on these items when contracting All In The Details.

wed090
5 8 08047
wed090

33 Reviews for All In The Details

Laura · Married on 04/21/2012

Kim Wehunt's masterful execution in planning our wedding and making sure our wedding weekend went off without a hitch was amazing. I'm not sure how she did it all, but I absolutely could not have done it without her. The value we got for her knowledge, experience, connections, and take-charge attitude was priceless. In addition to helping me get all the little (but important) details ironed out before the wedding, Kim graphically designed and printed our programs, helped our mothers coordinate getting floral arrangements to and from the venue, made special trips to pick up items from our family members, and did a lot of physical work in terms of set-up and load-in/out/drop-off, etc. so that our families did not have to worry about 1 thing. She was excellent in communicating with me and was prompt in her response time. She did so much behind the scenes work that really showed through at the event. I could not believe how well she put it all together... she also kept me from having multiple breakdowns when I felt like I had little options or had backed myself into a corner on some of the decisions I had made and the like. I can't express enough how much work was done to make our ceremony and reception perfect. She was a master of ceremony in keeping us all on a time-schedule. The work put into the itinerary at an early stage guided our entire weekend. Each "event" of the night flowed and segued into the next beautifully and there were a couple near-disasters that we averted with the wave of Kim's magic wand. Kim is organized, well-prepared, has excellent ideas, and really knows her stuff as it relates to etiquette, what looks good, what matches, etc. Her knowledge and insight was invaluable to me. She was good to my family. She took charge without stepping on any toes. She adapted her style and her approach to my likes and my personality. I can't say enough good things about her and could write a LIST of things she did (that I would not have thought of) that made our wedding what most of our friends and family considered to be the "it" wedding of the year. If you want a reliable and accountable source of expertise to make sure your every-wedding-detail is perfect and your guests have a great time - call Kim Wehunt.

Sent on 05/04/2012

Erica · Married on 09/03/2011

Before we hired Kim as our wedding coordinator, I was trying to do every detail on my own. Once we met Kim, I felt a load was lifted from my shoulders. I was still very involved in the planning, but received many great ideas and suggestions from Kim. She has many contacts and "knows her stuff" when it comes to selecting the best vendors around. She was worth every dime and actually saved us a lot of money by ordering the invitations from her and having her make the programs. Kim allowed us to use many of the reception decor items she has collected over the years that we would have had to purchase otherwise. She also got us a discount at the rentals place. I am a very independent person with my own ideas, but I would highly recommend to any bride to hirer a wedding coordinator. We love Kim and feel like a part of our family is missing now that the wedding is over.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Lei · Married on 07/16/2011

Kim Whehunt was a pleasure to work with. She was flexible in meeting with us,
    extremely professional, and also a lot of fun! She was detailed and followed up promptly with all requests. She also was great at making suggestions without being overbearing. Because of Kim, I was able to relax and focus on my daughter the day of her wedding instead of worrying about details. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/20/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

All In The Details FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination

• ShutterBooth South Carolina
    ShutterBooth South Carolina Photo Booths

We LOVE working with Kim and her staff at All in the Details! They are fun and easy going, and yet detail oriented and wonderfully professional. Anytime we get to work together, I know our event will run smoothly from start to finish! They are amazing!

• J. Jones Photography
    J. Jones Photography Wedding Photographers

Kim is pretty much the best wedding planner ever. I've worked several weddings with her and I can't lie... I'm looking forward to the next one I have with her. I can always tell the weddings that she coordinates, they are extremely well planned out, the setting is always gorgeous, and people are there are put at ease, ready to have a good time. What really stands out is how she anticipates problems before they happen. Her and her staff do a fantastic job and clearly have years of experience. You owe it to yourself to go with All in the Details.

• Wedding Festivals
    Wedding Festivals Rehearsal Dinner

Kim and her staff have been producing weddings in the upstate of SC and western NC for many years. They have a great attention to detail and have a passion for what they do. I have recently been to a wedding that she produced and everything was seamless and the bride was very happy. I know because the bride was on of my employees.

• 1063 Piedmont Golf Course Rd Piedmont, 29673 See on map