Denton, Denton, TX 76208 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About all about you DFW

All About You DFW is a wedding event and coordination company located in Denton, Texas. This professional team offers full and partial wedding planning services, as well as Month of Coordination. Their mission is to ensure that couples enjoy the best day of their lives, safe in the knowledge that every detail has been taken care of. After all, this is Your Best Day Ever and it should be "All About You"!

All About You DFW’s mission is to ensure that events run smoothly on the day for to-be-weds and wedding vendors alike. We offers initial consultations to couples to begin the collaboration process. We will customize a full, partial, or á la carte package according to your needs. Everything from venue selection, design themes, vendors, and budgetary guidance can be provided. From the rehearsal dinner to the first dance, our expert coordinators will delight in realizing your dreams.

exit 51 1904249 158362931986159
exit 51 1904249 158362931986159

6 Reviews for all about you DFW

• Sam

Sam F. · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing, Reliable, Above and Beyond Wedding Coordination Service!

I've hired All About You for my wedding coordination and they have seriously gone so above and beyond! Barbara has spent time reviewing every single contract I have with vendors and contacting them all individually to ensure everything I need for my wedding day is fully and completely covered. She has also helped me find vendors and get pricing for the services that I still need to book - everything from food, hair, makeup, photography, flowers, and hotels! She is helping me organize and collect the decorations, centerpieces, music, and details to execute my dream wedding day vision! She keeps me organized and on track with all of the wedding planning we need to do so that I don't need to worry about that myself, and she is always willing to take on extra planning activities. When I am too busy at my job during business hours she takes on calling my vendors and prospective vendors to ask them the questions that I need answers to. Barbara is dependable, reliable, and an expert advice giver in the field! She is so easy to communicate with and coordinate with too which makes everything so smooth. All About You has made my wedding SO EASY and I am SO HAPPY that I have them helping me!!! I seriously would not be able to do it without their awesome assistance!

Sent on 04/13/2020

all about you DFW's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey! This made me teary eyed! I have enjoyed working with you two and working on your big day!! I am so excited to be a part of it all!! Everything will be so beautiful! I appreciate you two so much! You are so very welcome!

Julie · Married on 09/21/2020

Couldn’t be happier!

Macarena Has been so great. My daughters wedding day was supposed to be today actually and with the current situation going on we had to postpone. She jumped in and took care of all the rescheduling of vendors which was feast with the amount of emotions that went into changing the date. I actually brought All About You and Macarena on just a few months ago and sure wish I would’ve sooner. I know the next few months of putting on the final touches to our new day in September will go great and can’t wait for the big day with her. Barn and Macarena made the choice to include them I our biggest day easy.

Sent on 04/20/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

all about you DFW Pricing

all about you DFW Price Rates

all about you DFW FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 750
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Denton Denton, TX, 76208 See on map
    972-261-7602 (Phone number)
    469-767-1497 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (all about you DFW)