all about you DFW Reviews

7 Reviews for all about you DFW

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline B. · Married on 05/03/2021

Macarena’s Wonderful Services

Macarena was a dream to work with as she was punctual, helpful, and proactive. She even got down on her hands and knees to help me with my bustle as my dress was not cooperating. My wedding day added a few curveballs with two tornadoes passing through, and all of the guests having to seek shelter. She made sure that my husband and I got our “moments” during the reception, and even did a same-day rehearsal. Macarena was pleasant and I fully recommend seeking out her services. She made sure to smooth out some vendor issues that occurred, one being make up/hair being 2 hours late. I also left a few key pieces of decor at home, but she worked to ensure that everything was beautiful. 10/10 with her services!!

Sent on 06/18/2021
  • daphanysmom

Amy C. · Married on 10/19/2020

Wedding Coordinator

Macarena offers different levels of service. Although in my mind, I thought I only needed “day of” services, she does much more than that! This was the package I selected, but Macarena started weeks before just to check in to ensure I had everything I needed ready for the big day. She asked questions I hadn’t even THOUGHT of that helped me better prepare for the day of.

Macarena handled everything the day of. She ensured guests were where they needed to be, vendors were all set up in the correct place and that all of the final touches were ready before the ceremony began. She stayed to ensure all of our decorations were picked up and we were all set before leaving. She really made this a wonderful day!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Sam

Sam F. · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing, Reliable, Above and Beyond Wedding Coordination Service!

I've hired All About You for my wedding coordination and they have seriously gone so above and beyond! Barbara has spent time reviewing every single contract I have with vendors and contacting them all individually to ensure everything I need for my wedding day is fully and completely covered. She has also helped me find vendors and get pricing for the services that I still need to book - everything from food, hair, makeup, photography, flowers, and hotels! She is helping me organize and collect the decorations, centerpieces, music, and details to execute my dream wedding day vision! She keeps me organized and on track with all of the wedding planning we need to do so that I don't need to worry about that myself, and she is always willing to take on extra planning activities. When I am too busy at my job during business hours she takes on calling my vendors and prospective vendors to ask them the questions that I need answers to. Barbara is dependable, reliable, and an expert advice giver in the field! She is so easy to communicate with and coordinate with too which makes everything so smooth. All About You has made my wedding SO EASY and I am SO HAPPY that I have them helping me!!! I seriously would not be able to do it without their awesome assistance!

Sent on 04/13/2020

all about you DFW's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey! This made me teary eyed! I have enjoyed working with you two and working on your big day!! I am so excited to be a part of it all!! Everything will be so beautiful! I appreciate you two so much! You are so very welcome!

Julie · Married on 09/21/2020

Couldn’t be happier!

Macarena Has been so great. My daughters wedding day was supposed to be today actually and with the current situation going on we had to postpone. She jumped in and took care of all the rescheduling of vendors which was feast with the amount of emotions that went into changing the date. I actually brought All About You and Macarena on just a few months ago and sure wish I would’ve sooner. I know the next few months of putting on the final touches to our new day in September will go great and can’t wait for the big day with her. Barn and Macarena made the choice to include them I our biggest day easy.

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Whitnee

Whitnee O. · Married on 07/25/2020

Absolutely amazing!

There are no words to describe how wonderful Macarena Haddix is!!! She is ALWAYS so helpful, quick to respond (literally she is available 24-7) and she even helped me calm down when I would get stressed out, my wedding had to be postponed due to COVID-19 and I literally did NOTHING!! She contacted ALL my vendors and rescheduled them with in two weeks to my new wedding date in July 2020!!!
    She genuinely cares about her brides and the wedding she is helping plan. I know without a doubt she will make everything happen that I want to happen and she is already been an instrumental part of our big day. Look no further, she is your person!

Sent on 04/11/2020
  • Mary

Mary W. · Married on 04/18/2020

10/10 Recommend All About You DFW Wedding Services

Macarena Haddix was an absolute delight to work with. Our original wedding planner completely ghosted us after we paid him, so I was really reluctant to find a new person at first. However, after our first phone conversation with Maca, we knew we needed to hire her. She was different from the other vendors we talked to because she was so kind, easygoing, and she genuinely wanted to help. It didn't feel like we were hiring her, it just felt like she wanted to be on our team!

Maca truly went above and beyond for us, especially with everything going on with COVID-19. We were heartbroken when we had to delay our April wedding to August, but she was helpful and supportive every step of the way. When things were stressful she made us laugh, when we didn't know what was going on she filled us in, and she always made sure we were comfortable, excited, and prepared for the big day!

The wedding day itself was absolutely beautiful. She had to manage a LOT of moving parts, and she really rolled with the punches when things went wrong. She was prepared with EVERYTHING - curling iron, hair spray, deodorant, and even table numbers (which we ended up needing because the ones we ordered were missing numbers!), and I'm sure she did a million more things for us in the background that we don't even know about. We are glad that things didn't work out with our original planner, because Maca was amazing! I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/17/2020

Brittany · Married on 10/14/2016

Loved working with them

These two are on top of it all. They certainly keep everything organized and help any way possible. They are the best!!

Sent on 03/07/2020

all about you DFW's reply:

Brittany, thank you! It is always a pleasure to work with you! Loved working on this 25 Renewal of Vows with you! Their story was amazing and your pictures were fantastic!