Makeup By Krista Ann

Denton, Texas View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Stationed in Denton, Texas, Makeup By Krista Ann is a professional makeup artist that provides on-location makeup services to brides. Krista will create a look that makes you feel and look beautiful. By using high-quality products and techniques, Makeup By Krista Ann will portray your inner beauty.

Experience

Krista’s passion for makeup began at a very young age. After creating prom looks in high school, her love for special event makeup artistry rose to the surface. She advanced her talent and skills, while working as a Senior Education Consultant for Sephora. After leaving the corporate world, she began to focus her attention on her love for bridal makeup, continuing to expand her knowledge in the industry.

Makeup By Krista Ann provides professional makeup services for weddings and special events. A trial run is recommended to help determine the exact look you want for your wedding day. You are able to choose between airbrush and traditional makeup application, and false lashes are always included with both applications. She can provide the following makeup services:

• Consultations
  • Photo shoot makeup application
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Touch ups
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Romy S. Married on 10/08/2021

Stunningly Beautiful Bridal Makeup

Krista was SO GREAT!! I feel like I got very lucky finding her through other vendor recommendations. Krista actually helped me find another vendor also, which was super helpful. Her personality is fun bubbly, but she is also very professional and you can tell she loves her job and her clients. She listened to what I was going for and was able to tweak it where it came out even better on my wedding day! My girls and moms are STILL talking about the work she did for us weeks after. Thank you so much Krista!
  • Holly
    Holly Married on 09/05/2021

Queen of Makeup - You will LOVE her!!!

Krista is the PERFECT example of someone who found the career they were made to do! Besides her expertise in all things makeup and skin care, she is genuinely one of the kindest people I have ever met and the hype woman every bride needs in their suite. During the trial run, you will quickly feel like you've known her for years. She truly listens to your vision and is a master at reading what you do/don't like and adjusting to make sure the final result is perfect for you. She logs all of the products used to make sure there is consistency between trial/bridals/wedding day and follows up to make sure everything wore well and you didn't grow to dislike something. By the time you get to wedding day, she has perfected her plan which makes for a stress-free time to enjoy getting glammed up! Plus you learn so much about makeup for normal wear! I chose Krista because she was on almost all of the vendor recommendation lists I received and I can absolutely see why! You will love having her there on your big day!!
    Natalie P. Married on 07/30/2021

Krista is AMAZING! Don't think about it, Just Book Her!!

Krista is truly magical and beautiful from the inside and out! She did the makeup for my daughters wedding. At the trial run, Krista listened to her and then talked with her and then created the most beautiful look! Wedding day, not only did my daughter look beautiful but so did the bridesmaids and moms. She talked to each of us to make sure she created the not only the perfect look, but one we were comfortable with. I asked her to take 20 years off my face and she did! None of us had ever felt more beautiful once she was done. She was so easy to work with, and her personality and sweet smile kept the smiles on our faces and the nerves calm. It was truly an honor having her with us and being a part of my daughters special day!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Amy & Garret
    29 photos · 07/28/2018

Pricing

April Pinto Photography April Pinto Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely ADORE Krista! Whenever I show up to a wedding and she's there, I KNOW my clients are going to look amazing! She is so creative, passionate and talented!!!

Cortnie Dee Photography Cortnie Dee Photography Wedding Photographers

There are not enough words in the world to describe how much I adore Krista Ann and her incredible artistry. I have worked with her as a photographer, and have hired her as a client, and in both scenarios she is a professional and a true artist. Her warm, bubbly personality tied with her perfectionist attitude makes her an INCREDIBLE makeup artist. My clients always feel confident and stunning after having their makeup done, and I felt the same exact way when I had mine done for my anniversary (and it lasted all day, which was a miracle in my book). Whether you're just wanting wedding day makeup, or makeup for all events leading up to the wedding, Krista Ann is absolutely your girl!

2640 W University Dr Ste 1266 Room 41 Denton, Texas, 76201
Location of (Makeup By Krista Ann)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding