Makeup By Krista Ann Reviews

Makeup By Krista Ann 6
Makeup By Krista Ann 7
  • Shiloh

Shiloh Douglas · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Krista Loves Her Job & It Shows!

If you want to feel like a stunning beauty on your wedding day, Krista is your girl. Not only was a previous boudoir session with her the validation that I needed this lady to make me feel beautiful for wedding day, but her work for my bridal portraits just made me so giddy for my wedding day!! She listens to what you want, things you don't like, things you want to change, and she does everything possible to make sure you feel beautiful.

My wedding day getting ready was full of love, laughter, jokes, and smiles and that is all credit to Krista and Kelsie, my hair girl, because they made sure everyone in my bridal party including my mom, felt beautiful! Krista stayed a little later than her contract because I was a BALLING MESS of tears before the ceremony
    and she remained calm and loving to remind me she was there to help me out and dry my tears. Krista felt like family the entire wedding day and she is an absolute friend for life. She will make sure you feel your absolute best and nothing less. I could go on and on with nothing but great things to say about her, but her work speaks for itself. She loves what she does and it shows! Hire her for all your beauty needs, she is beyond worth it, I promise!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Makeup By Krista Ann 8
    Makeup By Krista Ann 9

Tiffany Brewer · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Krista is amazing!

This is my second time to get my makeup done by Krista and I am in awe every time. I would recommend her very highly. Her makeup is the work of an artist. Aside from her amazing makeup talent, she is a great person to have around you on your wedding day (or any other special occasion) because she makes your day all about you. She is amazing and it was truly an honor for me to have her as my makeup artist on the most important day of my life. SHE IS THE BEST THERE IS!:)

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Makeup By Krista Ann 10
  • Chandler

Chandler · Married on 10/13/2019

Best make up artist EVER!

Where do I start? Krista is also an amazing person, and a literal god with makeup. She did my makeup for my engagement photos and for my wedding. On the wedding day, I had a little issue with my spray tan being darker on my neck (totally my fault... make sure you wash all the bronzer off your neck!), but she was able to blend everything and make me look even all over. She made sure I was 100% happy before she left and gave me a little kit with everything I may need for touch ups. There’s a reason she’s been named Best of Denton county!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 09/28/2019

Krista made me feel like a goddess!

I could rave about Krista and her makeup services all day. She is fun, bubbly and wants nothing more than to make you happy. She made me and all of my bridesmaids feel so beautiful on my special day. She went above and beyond what I paid her for, and did it all with a smile on her face. Not to mention that she is incredibly skilled & educated in her craft! she traveled from Denton to Fort Worth for my wedding and didn't charge me a million dollars to do so.

If you're the type of person that says "I don't wear a lot of makeup, I really don't think I need to pay for a first class makeup artist on my big day," BOOK HER ANYWAY. I didn't have to worry about my makeup smearing when I ugly cried as I walked down the aisle; I didn't worry about wiping off my foundation when I was sweating on the dance floor; and I was able to feel confident in every single picture I took that day - All because of Krista. And no, it didn't take me an hour to get it all off at the end of the night, just 5 minutes. It was specifically tailored for me and my entire bridal party (which included me plus 10 other people, which Krista handled without breaking a sweat). She is worth every single (competitively priced) penny.

Thank you, Krista. I've never felt more radiant and confident in my life. You went above and beyond what you needed to do & I am so incredibly grateful.

Don't make the mistake of picking someone else. Krista is your girl. Plus, she's got a pretty cool name.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Kimberlin Thomas · Married on 08/18/2019

Krista is a makeup genuis!

Krista, from the moment I first contacted her, was amazing. She responded quickly and her work is spectacular. From the trial, i knew I picked the right lady! Her personality makes everyone feel comfortable and she is so sweet!! I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Heather

Heather Henderson · Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing job, loved working with Krista!

Krista did an amazing job of fitting exactly my needs! She had an excellent idea of what I wanted, and worked to make sure I was happy through the entire experience!! AMAZING!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/11/2019

Just simply amazing!

Where do I begin! Krista is just AMAZING! I did so much research on who to use for my makeup, because my skin is oily and breaks out easily. From the first moment I met her she made me feel so comfortable. I told her about my skin, the good, bad and ugly and she was like 'girl I got you!” and she did! She is very knowledgeable and has a true passion for what she does and making others feel good about themselves. She was so efficient on the wedding day and kept everyone on schedule. I got SO many complements from my bridesmaids. Girls that have never liked their makeup when they got it done, ABSOLUTELY LOVED it with her! They are still raving about it. I hope I have an event at some point in the future where I can use her again! She will always be my go-to makeup lady. She is a MUST have for your wedding!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Makeup By Krista Ann 11
  • BRANDOLYN

BRANDOLYN FLORES · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing, sweet, flexible... Perfect

Krista is the BEST out there. My daughter's make-up was complimented all night, and my make-up, as the mother of the bride, stayed on all night. I looked years younger, and she made it last through the happy tears. She also stayed after she was done until my daughter was in her dress just to make sure everything was perfect. She left extra make-up for each person in case of the need for touch-ups...which we didn't need because she did such an amazing job. She made the entire process so much fun. She was also at the venue before any of us...set up and ready to begin. She seemed personally vested in the entire day. I can't tell you how much that meant to us. I would HIGHLY recommend Krista for make-up for ANY special occasion. She is a true EXPERT.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki Hobden · Married on 03/16/2019

Best ever!

Krista is hands down THE most amazing makeup artist you will ever meet! I don’t wear makeup on a regular basis so feeling comfortable in makeup for my wedding day was very important to me. She explained everything! Every step she’s took, every product she used, she made sure I was comfortable with the whole process! She went above and beyond my expectations! She is the sweetest person, to top it all off! I am SO glad I came across her and I will forever be greatful for how beautiful she made me feel on my big day! I got so many compliments throughout the night! She also made all my bridesmaids look drop dead gorgeous! Even my mom, who has very sensitive skin, LOVED her makeup and never broke out from it!
    I HIGHLY recommend Krista for your makeup, no matter what it’s for! She is a magic worker!!!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Andie

Andie Gelay · Married on 10/14/2018

Book her now!

I cannot say enough good things about this woman! KRISTA IS THE BEST! I was really anxious about getting my makeup done - I have never gotten professional makeup done before and I don’t wear much make up day to day. I was really unsure of what would look good on me and the thought of using an eyelash curler made me want to cry. Krista totally calmed my nerves and made the entire process a positive experience. She was so much fun to get ready with and all of my girls loved her! She knew exactly what worked best for each person and everyone looked flawless. I have never felt more beautiful! If you are still looking for a makeup artist you NEED to book Krista she is incredible.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/05/2018

I have never felt more beautiful!

Krista is literally the most amazing person on this planet. She did my makeup as a bridesmaid for my friend's wedding and I knew I had to book her for my own. She is a makeup queen!! She did a trial for my bridal portraits and I have never felt more beautiful in my life, it made me so excited for the big day!
    On the wedding day, she had to bring a second artist, who was as equally amazing! They did my makeup, 7 bridesmaids and my mom! & everybody was in love with her and their makeup!
    She is so much fun and such an amazing person to work with! She keeps the day running smoothly, and her personality keeps everything so light and fun throughout the day! I would highly recommend her for anyone looking to hire a MUA!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Makeup By Krista Ann 12

Erin · Married on 09/28/2018

KRISTA IS A MAGIC MAKEUP QUEEN! My photographer highly recommended her so I reached out and the entire process was so easy from there. She quickly responded and had answers for all my questions and we scheduled a trial right away. She communicates on Facebook messenger which was great for me as opposed to email.
    The trial went great and I fell in love with not only the makeup by Krista herself! She did my makeup for my engagement photos and boudoir ;)
    Always professional. Always fun. Easy to communicate with and talk to. She listens to your wants/ needs. I wish I had a mini Krista to do my makeup every morning.
    She was sooo great day of wedding. She did my mom, mother in law, sister and 2 bridesmaids and they all looked stunning and loved her work!
    My makeup stayed on through my sweat and tears the day of and she stayed through my first look to make sure I was good before the ceremony.
    CANNOT SPEAK MORE HIGHLY OF THIS WOMAN!! LOVE HER.

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Makeup By Krista Ann 13

Allison · Married on 09/22/2018

BEST EVER!! BOOK NOW!! Krista Ann did my hair and makeup for my wedding and oh my god she was amazing. Let me preface with with the fact that I had a MASSIVE zit on my nose the day of my wedding...i know everyones worst nightmare...anyway I trusted her but knew it would probably still show. She made that disappear like completely, i was actually floored even-though i shouldn't have been since I knew she was amazing! She also left me with extra coverup so that i could keep looking flawless all night. I do have to mention I am not someone that wears or knows much about makeup and she was able to swoop in and make me look like a queen but in a natural way. She also did my bridesmaids and moms makeup and hot damn they looked amazing as well. I could not have been more happy and relieved know that I had someone that was going to take care of me and make me look gorgeous but not gaudy the day of my wedding. I loved her and look forward to working with her in the future!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Makeup By Krista Ann 14
    Makeup By Krista Ann 15

Alexandria · Married on 09/08/2018

Simply put - Krista is absolutely amazing!!!! She was so much fun to work without throughout the entire wedding planning process, she listened to what I wanted but also consulted on what she thought would be best for my skin type and the look I was going for (which I appreciated so much because I am not a makeup guru) and she made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Not only did she arrive at the venue early (major brownie points in my book) but she kept the day running smoothly, had everyone laughing and truly went above and beyond to make my day that much better!! Every one of my bridesmaids came up to me and said how much they loved her too!!!

Best decision I made was hiring Krista!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/26/2018

I fell in love with Krista on Instagram through her posts and videos. Being a very particular makeup girl myself with a particularly dramatic and glam look in mind, I had my sights set on her right away! She not only became my soul sister instantly, but Krista went above and beyond to make my dream wedding look a reality!
    She was spunky, fun, professional, and dang good at her trade. She listened, executed flawlessly and followed up regularly to make sure we achieved perfection for trial, bridals AND wedding day.
    I couldn’t be more grateful for her talents and friendship and having someone I can’t wait to use again for future makeup needs!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Makeup By Krista Ann 16
  • Z

Zebbie · Married on 08/18/2018

Krista was so easy to work with and she will listen to you and will give you what you want. She is very talented!
    Krista came to my hotel room and did make up for my 4 bridesmaids as well as make up for me.
    Krista is excellent with skin tone matching.
    Krista helped to make my day stress free and I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Mandy · Married on 07/27/2018

I have known Krista for a very long time! She is one of a kind in the most awesome way! Her personality is contagious and her work is well amazing! I believe that Krista has a natural gift for what she does and is always willing to do anything and everything to ensure her clients happiness! She has definitely gained a lifetime customer!!!

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

GO BOOK KRISTA NOW!!! She is absolutely amazing at her craft! I have never had my makeup done professionally before, and she went above and beyond my expectations! She did a trial, makeup for my bridal portraits and my wedding. Having never gotten my makeup professionally done before, I was a little timid and not quite sure what I wanted. Well she took the few clues I gave her and turned me into a masterpiece! All of my bridesmaids and my mom were SO excited when they saw my makeup trial. They were giddy that Krista would be doing their makeup too! She is an artist, nothing short of that! And such a joy to be around :)

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Makeup By Krista Ann 17

Sarai · Married on 07/06/2018

Krista is AMAZING!! She is friendly, fun, and super easy to work with and book. I booked her fairly last minute, and she was able to squeeze in a last minute trial, and even recommended the hair artist that I ended up booking as well. She worked super fast and had me and my 6 bridesmaids done in about 6 hours. My bridesmaids all looked like supermodels afterwards, and I absolutely loved my makeup. It covered all of my acne and acne scars and stayed in place for the whole wedding. She even stayed until after my first look and portraits to do touch ups of myself and all my bridesmaids. I cannot recommend her highly enough! If you want perfect makeup that won’t budge all day, book Krista!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Michele · Married on 06/16/2018

This girl is AMAZING!!!! TWO of my friends (not connected at all) recommended her. I was so happy with my trial run and even HAPPIER with my make up on my wedding day. Not only is this girl good at what she does, but she is affordable and FUN! She is always smiling, upbeat and flexible. Thank you Krista for making he beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Makeup By Krista Ann 18
    Makeup By Krista Ann 19

Jenni · Married on 06/15/2018

Five stars for Krista does not do her justice! It would be a huge mistake if you do not book Krista for your wedding day. She was the very first vendor that I had booked. I had seen some of her work, so I decided to follow her on social media. Time after time she had created beautiful looks and you could really see the happiness in her brides. Once I booked Krista, I had my engagement photos and that is where we first met. She is an angel! I felt so comfortable with her and she really brought her A game!! My makeup was beautiful and I still receive compliments of how amazing my makeup looked in our engagement photos. I was able to be very honest with her and tell her what I would like and she checked throughout the whole process to make sure I liked my makeup. She was very flexible with her time and really tried to make every part of our wedding special. On the day of our wedding she did makeup for 10 girls, all by herself!!! Everyone of us girls looked amazing!! She took her time with everyone and really made them feel special. All of my out-of-state friends and family wish she lived near them. Another thing I really appreciated was when I was feeling stressed she was there to calm my nerves. She has the biggest heart and I am so thankful she was apart of my special day! I truly can not speak more highly of this lovely lady!! Krista will always be my go to girl for makeup!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2018

Krista is the best makeup artist out there!!!! She did my engagement, bridal, and wedding day makeup. Through all the sweat and tears nothing budged, she even sent me to my shoots with touch up bags. Plus she stuck around a little while after pictures on the wedding day.

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Makeup By Krista Ann 20

Carlie · Married on 05/18/2018

Y'ALL! Krista is seriously the most amazing person you will ever meet. From the moment I looked at her page I knew I had to have her do my make up for my wedding day. Instantly she will make you feel like you have known each other for years! She always has her client's best interest at heart and will make you look and feel so beautiful. I will always got to Krista for my make up needs!

Tasha · Married on 05/12/2018

Look no further, gals! Krista is incredible!! She did my engagements and wedding day and I can honestly say I couldn’t be more proud. She ALWAYS makes you feel like her top priority and you’ll feel like you’ve known her for years (which is awesome). She’s professional, sweet and witty all in one. If you’re looking for the best, this is who you want. You WON’T regret it!!!!

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

It seriously does not get any better than Krista! SHE IS THE BEST! I used her for my engagements, bridals and wedding day and I will never go to anyone else! Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is also one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met! She was such a joy to have around on my wedding day and she made sure everybody was perfectly happy with their make up! She goes above and beyond and even stayed until I was done with my first look to make sure she was there if I needed any touch ups! Thank you so much Krista!

Sent on 06/04/2018