Cortnie Dee Photography

McKinney, TX View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hi there! I'm Cortnie Dee, a wedding photographer here in Dallas, TX, and I've been in the wedding industry since 2010. I go into every wedding with one purpose: to get to know the love you share, and take photos that perfectly represent that. Whether you have a love that's sweet and soft as a whisper, or loud and electric and colorful, your photos should speak to that volume as well.

I'm not happy if my clients aren't happy. I pride myself on the second biggest compliment I get from my clients when all is said and done: I'm not just a photographer, I become a friend, and someone my clients want to continue working with long after their wedding is done.

All packages can be customized to fit your needs. Contact me for more information!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Alyson
    Alyson H. Married on 07/12/2021

Cortnie is da BOMB!

Cortnie Dee is probably one of my favorite humans ever! Her photography is absolutely gorgeous and her personality is just the best! My Fiancee and I really wanted to leave a review even though we ultimately went with a different photographer however, we still rave about Cortnie and her work. She was extremely professional, responsive, fun, and her work is stunning! Cortnie was also the most LGBTQ friendly (and well informed) vendor we encountered. We love Cortnie and wanted to emphasize her service and her incredible personality. We highly recommend Cortnie!
  • Kourtney
    Kourtney Married on 04/03/2021

There’s no one like her!

Cortnie is one of the kindest humans we have ever met and we connected immediately! She is so much fun, always keeps you smiling, and her photography is BEAUTIFUL. We are so thankful to have met her and couldn’t imagine using anyone else!
    Hannah W. Married on 01/17/2020

She is an amazing person and is so fun to work with!

She takes wonderful photos that accentuate her clients’ personality.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Stone Crest Venue Stone Crest Venue Banquet Halls

Cortnie is an extremely talented photographer! She has visited us for photo shoots and she is a pleasure to work with...professional, friendly, creative and has great customer service! Hope to work with her again soon!

Loving Celebrations Loving Celebrations Wedding Officiants

Regarding Cortnie...I've done a couple of weddings with her and she is GREAT! I really like her as a person and she is super easy to work with. She is respectful of the couples needs and the ceremony flow while all at the same time getting her photography work done. She is punctual as she and I on one occasion arrived before all others and had a good time to chat. I have seen some of her work and she won't disappoint! Good stuff! I would highly recommend Cortnie as a creative and excellent wedding photographer! ~ Jim

McKinney, TX, 75071
6198736603
Location of (Cortnie Dee Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding