Cortnie Dee Photography

3300 Hoover Dr, Plano, TX 75071 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Cortnie Dee Photography

Hi there! I'm Cortnie Dee, a wedding photographer here in Dallas, TX, and I've been in the wedding industry for the last seven years. I go into every wedding with one purpose: to get to know the love you share, and take photos that perfectly represent that. Whether you have a love that's sweet and soft as a whisper, or loud and electric and colorful, your photos should speak to that volume as well.

My typical clients have a passion - sometimes for music, sometimes for geekery, sometimes for doing it all DIY. No matter what it is, those fine details you've put so much effort incorporating into your wedding will be turned into art you'll be proud to hang on the walls.

I'm not happy if my clients aren't happy. I pride myself on the second biggest compliment I get from my clients when all is said and done: I'm not just a photographer, I become a friend, and someone my clients want to continue working with long after their wedding is done.

All packages can be customized to fit your needs. Contact me for more information!

Follow Cortnie Dee Photography on

Cortnie Dee Photography 5
Cortnie Dee Photography 6
Cortnie Dee Photography 7

B · Married on 06/23/2018

Cortnie was awesome! Very easy to work with in planning engagement photos, as well as during our wedding and reception. She took the time to understand our personalities and preferences, and captured photos that truly represent us. In addition, she partnered with our other vendors (DJ, caterer, venue, etc) to ensure a smooth day for everyone!

Carlie · Married on 05/18/2018

Cortnie is probably the best person you will ever cross paths with. Not only did I find my new photographer for everything, I gained such a great friendship! She has exceeded all my expectations and goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable and things are going smoothly. I could not have survived my wedding day without Cortnie! From the first sit down meeting to the wedding day I knew we were in great hands. You will not regret booking with her! I could not have asked for a better photographer throughout this entire process!

Kelsey · Married on 11/18/2017

Totally amazing at Cortnies work. She exceeded all my dreams on our big day. She captures such artsy beautiful pictures and couldn’t be happier with how ours turned out. She is quick to respond via email, text, and phone call. She not only captured beautiful moments our whole day, but helps out with anything I needed throughout the night(like helping my maid of honor with my bustle). She has become a friend of mine in the short time I have known her and am so blessed she was able to capture every detail of our wedding day. I am excited to use her for maternity, newborn, and family photos in the future. You won’t be disappointed if you use Cortnie!

Cortnie Dee Photography 8

Award

Cortnie Dee Photography Pricing

Cortnie Dee Photography Price Rates

Cortnie Dee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Stone Crest Venue
    Stone Crest Venue Banquet Halls

Cortnie is an extremely talented photographer! She has visited us for photo shoots and she is a pleasure to work with...professional, friendly, creative and has great customer service! Hope to work with her again soon!

• Loving Celebrations
    Loving Celebrations Wedding Officiants

Regarding Cortnie...I've done a couple of weddings with her and she is GREAT! I really like her as a person and she is super easy to work with. She is respectful of the couples needs and the ceremony flow while all at the same time getting her photography work done. She is punctual as she and I on one occasion arrived before all others and had a good time to chat. I have seen some of her work and she won't disappoint! Good stuff! I would highly recommend Cortnie as a creative and excellent wedding photographer! ~ Jim

• 3300 Hoover Dr Plano, Texas, TX 75071 See on map