246 W. Upsal St apt A202, Philadelphia, PA 19119 Map · Phone number

About Alix Passage, Photographer

Life is a series of unscripted moments; moments that can stir your soul, warm your heart and take your breath away. It is my goal to capture these moments and create photographs that will help you re-live them for years to come. With the use of angles, balance and light I create images that reveal the quirky yet refined essence of my subjects. I like to document all facets of life; as much as love to capture the happiness, love and free spirits of you and your loved ones I also embrace imperfection, I am fascinated by the bizarre and know that everyone needs some quiet time to think and reflect. I like things to be real, spontaneous, fun, thought-provoking, dramatic and beautiful; just like life!

Follow Alix Passage, Photographer on

DSC1122web
DSC3966web

12 Reviews for Alix Passage, Photographer

Leanne · Married on 10/17/2015

Alix is amazing to work with. Her creative eye is unbelievable. If you are looking for artistic and beautiful photographs rather than just plain old stock wedding images, she is the right photographer for you. Alix took all the family shots and group shots I asked for and added in her own flair to capture some truly beautiful moments. I can not say enough how incredible she is!!!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2014

Alix is so awesome. She made sure we hit every location, got all my desired pictures, and she is a great photographer! She did my engagement and wedding pictures. I'll definitely be using her again for any photography needs I may have in the future. She's awesome, really nice, and always willing to work with you. Also super reasonable!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/26/2013

Alix was the best! We could not have picked anyone better. She was great to work with and even made me feel a little less awkward. All of her package options were reasonably priced and all included a second photographer. She was also great.
    Our engagement shoot was so fun in asbury park and our wedding photos are so beautiful. She is not intrusive at all. I had many guests say they barely noticed her taking pictures!
    I have recommended her to friends already (one couple did use her!) and will continue to do so in the future!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Alix Passage, Photographer FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 246 W. Upsal St, apt A202 Philadelphia, 19119 See on map