About aGreatBand.com

aGreatBand.com is the premier music and entertainment company serving the New Jersey area. Featuring superb vocalists, top-flight musicians and killer horn sections that will blow you away...we promise you a party that will sizzle! With great bands, cool DJs and elegant classical ensembles, we want to dazzle you!
Most people who hear our music book with us.
Call to find out why!  908.879.5554

Categories: Wedding Band

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

16 Reviews for aGreatBand.com

BEST BAND EVER!!! Jon Simpson and everyone in Rhythm Jam made our wedding absolutely wonderful and special. Planning was a pleasure, as Jon is kind and positive. He was willing and even excited to cater to whatever requests we had regarding our song choices, the overall feel of the music, and the timeline for the evening. The band (including the musicians for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) sounded AMAZING! The music was beautiful for the ceremony and cocktail hour and just as beautiful and TONS of fun for the reception. The whole party was on its feet throughout the whole night, having an absolute blast. The band sounded wonderful, had amazing energy, and were quite honestly special people to work with. I cannot imagine a better band anywhere. More guests from the party than I can even count have already called me to tell me that they have never heard a better band, and I of course agree! I will have such happy memories of dancing to their music and interacting with the company throughout the whole process. Jon and Rhythm Jam were a huge part of what made the happiest night of our lives such a joy!

Profile Picture Jordie, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

These guys were fantastic. That made it a great night. We would recommend them to anyone looking for the right band. They were open to playing some obscure selections and accommodated the combination of instruments we wanted to use for the ceremony. They also brought the party!

Profile Picture User4463849, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1291236282208 brideandgroom
220x220 sq 1291236560347 wholebandb
220x220 sq 1291236687941 dreamgirlstrio2126862200

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I had the pleasure of sharing a wedding with Jon and some of his players for a new years eve wedding. The Jazz trio was amazing. All of the musicians were super talented and complimented each other well. They were also great to work with as far as sharing playing time-all ego's were checked at the door to insure the client's needs were met. True professionals

John and his team of talented performers put out an awesome energy that anyone would love to have at their event. Way to go A Great Band!!!

There really isn't anything Jon can't do. From a one person solo artist to a 12 piece band - he's got you covered. The best part about his selections is that ithey are so diverse, not typical wedding bands. Your guests will actually enjoy the music and get up to dance!

Jon is AMAZING! I've never worked with such an organized entertainment company with the manager still being able to play! When I work an event with Jon's team I never have to worry that something will be missed, not following the direction of the clients needs as well as my own. Music needs to be amazing. This is the MOST important part of the reception. You are essentially relying on who you choose to work with and them following your lead. " A Great Band" along with Jon personally. is absolutely the kind of person you want to have at your event. He ensures an A+ with your guests who walk away saying how sore they are and HOW much FUN it was. If you want that experience, you have come to the right place. Samantha Goldberg

Jon and his company have done numerous weddings and events with the Floral Gallery. Always get rave revues. There isn't a job to small or to big. from a simple piano player to a 12 piece Big Band.

Chester, NJ 07930   See On Map