Denville, Denville, NJ 07834 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ore' Makeup Design

Ore’ Makeup Design is a professional hair and makeup service located in Denville, New Jersey. With the combination of years of experience and their knowledge of beauty, Ore’ Makeup Design’s dedicated staff of talented artists will give you a look that perfectly captures your distinct style. From pre-wedding consultations to wellness instruction to paying attention to your distinct facial features, Ore’ Makeup Design will have you feeling and looking confident, beautiful, and elegant all day long.

Specializing in on-location services, Ore’ Makeup Design offers a variety of special amenities such as lash application, airbrush makeup, fine hair and makeup artistry, hair extensions, professional media and video production, and group services. They provide trials to ensure there are no hiccups or surprises on your big day.

amand

Ore' Makeup Design 7
  • Kathleen

kathleen caffey · Married on 09/07/2019

Hair and makeup

Ore” was awesome . Karen is a high energy hi Lee professional awesome person to deal with and she made sure I had two wonderful quality beautician is an incredible hairstylist and my make up artist they were both amazing they both did my wedding child which I loved then on my wedding day they were prompt professional and fun. We had compliments the entire day myself and my two girls on how beautiful her hair looked how well it stayed all the way until the next day and how gorgeous and flawless our make up locked thank you so much Harley in Marylin I will be forever grateful

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Ore' Makeup Design 8
    Ore' Makeup Design 9
    Ore' Makeup Design 10
    Ore' Makeup Design 11
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 08/31/2019

Makeup & Hair that lasted ALL NIGHT

Karen and Rose did hair and makeup (respectively) for myself and my wedding party. They did beautiful work, and most importantly, it lasted all day long. Karen was easy to get in touch with, and worked with me on timing, style, and created a look that I and everyone else, loved. I will use them again if I need professional styling done in the future.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • User2735626 · Recently married

Karen fom Ore' Makeup Design did my makeup for my wedding as well as my mom's, and all of my bridesmaids. I have never felt MORE beautiful than I did on my wedding day, and Karen definitely had a huge part in that! All the girls were so happy with their makeup, and bridesmaids who originally did not sign up for the makeup services, purchased them after seeing how gorgeous all of the other girls looked.

Karen bonded quickly with my mom and I the first time we met her - when I went to her studio for my trial. She immediately felt like one of the family, and on the day of the wedding her easygoing and funny personality put a lot of people (most especially my mom) at ease.

Rose who did my hair also did an amazing job as well! My hair was simply FABULOUS and I was just thrilled with how it came out. Rose was an absolute sweetheart who is dedicated and serious about her work, and the results show!

I would definitely recommend the Ore' Makeup team to ANY bride in the NJ/NY area :)

Sent on 10/25/2012

Ore' Makeup Design FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

Real Weddings

• Meely Photography
    Meely Photography Wedding Photographers

Karen and her entire team at Ore' Makeup Design are always such a pleasure to work with, their professionalism and artistry to each bride and bridesmaids is just simply said - lovely each and everytime. I highly recommend them for your wedding and all milestone moments.

• AnnMarie Sciascia Photography
    AnnMarie Sciascia Photography Wedding Photographers

Karen is an amazing make up artist. Her make up and my camera have an on going love affair. All of our brides wind up being a post card for our business cards......... Karen is on time, professional, creative and has a wonderful personality that is easy to work with........

• Photovisions
    Photovisions Wedding Photographers

Karen is a true professional, she makes her clients relaxed and comfortable as she transforms them into a Beautiful Bride. I highly recommend Ore Make-Up Design, they make my job easier as a photographer.

• Denville Denville, New Jersey, 07834 See on map