Denville, Denville, NJ 07834 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44

About Ore' Makeup Design

Ore’ Makeup Design is a professional hair and makeup service located in Denville, New Jersey. With the combination of years of experience and their knowledge of beauty, Ore’ Makeup Design’s dedicated staff of talented artists will give you a look that perfectly captures your distinct style. From pre-wedding consultations to wellness instruction to paying attention to your distinct facial features, Ore’ Makeup Design will have you feeling and looking confident, beautiful, and elegant all day long.

Specializing in on-location services, Ore’ Makeup Design offers a variety of special amenities such as lash application, airbrush makeup, fine hair and makeup artistry, hair extensions, professional media and video production, and group services. They provide trials to ensure there are no hiccups or surprises on your big day.

amand

Ore' Makeup Design 6
Ore' Makeup Design 7

Noreen M · Married on 11/21/2018

Very happy with Ore Makeup

Karen and Rose are absolutely amazing hair and makeup artists! They are very flexible, accommodating, and reasonably priced. I was unsure how I wanted to wear my hair for my wedding day. I originally thought I wanted to do a braid, but after my trial realized that it was too informal for my wedding dress. Rose completely understood and even suggested I come back the following week for another hair trial. Our makeup lasted all day (from 8am until 2am the next morning) with no touchups needed. They are super sweet and understanding, and have done so many weddings they are great to have around in general the morning of! They went above and beyond, even tying the back of my flower girl's dress into a picture-perfect bow. I'm so happy I went with them, you won't be disappointed.

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

It was so fun working with these women! I have never felt more beautiful or special in my whole life! They promised they’d blend right into our crowd and they did! My bridesmaids were so happy, my mom was beaming, and my grandma was so excited! And more importantly... My makeup and hair held perfectly throughout my crazy dancing during our reception! They perfectly understood my vision to look “like myself, just a little more special!”

Teri · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Ore' Experience

I was late to the game when it came to researching make-up artists and hair stylists. I was about 3 months away from my wedding without a make-up or hair trial nor any idea who book with. Ore' was a recommended vendor through my venue and I’m so glad I found them! Karen was very quick to get back to me and we were able to get my trials on the calendar. Both my trial for hair and for make-up were great experiences. Both Karen and Rose are very kind and warm people and were open to all my thoughts and any changes I wanted after my trial. Also, Karen was always readily available for any questions I had leading up to the day

On the day of my wedding, there were 8 women in total getting hair and make-up. Karen’s team was on time and got right to work! In fact they finished early enough for me and my friends and family to just relax before we finished getting dressed and started taking pictures. Everyone looked beautiful, but not overly done. My makeup was exactly like I wanted it to look. I looked like myself, but with a little more oomph - no cake-y make up here! I’m still getting compliments on how great my make-up looked. Thanks again Karen, Rose and the rest of the team!

Ore' Makeup Design FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Meely Photography
    Meely Photography Wedding Photographers

Karen and her entire team at Ore' Makeup Design are always such a pleasure to work with, their professionalism and artistry to each bride and bridesmaids is just simply said - lovely each and everytime. I highly recommend them for your wedding and all milestone moments.

• AnnMarie Sciascia Photography
    AnnMarie Sciascia Photography Wedding Photographers

Karen is an amazing make up artist. Her make up and my camera have an on going love affair. All of our brides wind up being a post card for our business cards......... Karen is on time, professional, creative and has a wonderful personality that is easy to work with........

• Photovisions
    Photovisions Wedding Photographers

Karen is a true professional, she makes her clients relaxed and comfortable as she transforms them into a Beautiful Bride. I highly recommend Ore Make-Up Design, they make my job easier as a photographer.

• Denville Denville, New Jersey, NJ 07834 See on map