Gold Events LLC-Samantha Goldberg & Co

$6,025
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Gold Events LLC-Samantha Goldberg & Co

Extravagant Designs, Innate- One of a Kind Event Coordination..

Recent work!

http://gulnarablog.com/2010/08/23/dorian-and-kevin-slideshow/ (copy and paste into browser)

Much acclaimed Celebrity Event Designer and Television Personality Samantha Goldberg has operated Gold Events LLC and Samantha Goldberg and Co for over 21 years. She launched her, now highly successful, business in Chicago in late 1999 before relocating the planning offices to the East Coast after she and her husband; Andrew married and started their family.

Once a team of two, Samantha now oversees and directs a staff of 20 planners able to coordinate events all over the United States and several key destination locales. Samantha herself now dedicates her time with planning celebrity events, private functions and her own personal appearances in support of her television career.

Samantha’s expertise is high-design; although she has an innate ability to work within any budget delivering spectacular results whether given 3 days notice or 3 years of planning. Sam’s grace-under-pressure is a testament to her quick-thinking and problem-solving abilities; not to mention the most important element in event planning, maintaining a terrific sense of humor. In any setting; celebrity, corporate or private affairs, Samantha’s winning personality puts people at ease so they can just enjoy “their moment” without the stress of handling thousands of tiny details.

With the success of her business came the attention from television networks. Samantha is currently in her 8th season with The Style Network airing in 90 countries. Sam was also tapped to do their pilot called "Whose Destination Wedding Is It Anyway" shortly renamed "Married Away," and currently being aired as reruns.

Mainstream media took notice as well and asked Samantha to share her expertise with their audiences. She is regularly featured on national news programs such as; Good Morning America, Fox and Friends, Foc News, CNBC's "On the Money," “Geraldo at Large,” Comcast News, ABC News, NBC News, EBRU TV, Satellite TV, Good News NY Radio, among many others. Samantha herself hosts her own talk show “It’s YOUR Wedding” on the Wedding Podcast Network the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month; where she answers questions from listeners and interviews other wedding experts.

"Savvy Samantha's Nuptials" is her regular column appearing in New Jersey’s largest newspaper, The Star Ledger. Sam shares her advice weekly with brides and grooms facing the challenges of planning a wedding, in addition she shares new trends of each bridal season. She is also a contributing editor for her own  blog "Samantha Goldberg's Red Carpet Weddings" at www.bridalguide.com.

Samantha is also regularly interviewed for New Jersey Bride, Bridal Guide, Modern Bride, InStyle Weddings, The Knot, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, OK Magazine, Cosmopolitan, The Courier and The Courier Post. Samantha herself and her business, Gold Events have been profiled in; The Good Life, New Jersey Countryside, The Reporter and several other publications.

What’s new? Samantha was recently asked by Party City to be their National Celebrity Spokesperson and Expert. Check out her recent work at www.partycity.com No worries, she only desgins feather centerpieces upon ones request :)

Welcome Sassi Sammi to the market place where Samantha has designed the most couture items in the country. Items you never knew you needed!

She still continues to promote...Hilton Family Brand of hotels as their ‘celebrity spokesperson’ and author for their website Guestiquette.

Sam is excited by the future as she still remains a leader in the industry noted by several publications such as Bridal Guide, NJ Bride, New York Daily News and more..

She is a natural trend setter for one of a kind events that will blow your mind away especially when you hear that you CAN afford to work with her team. Her worked has been noted on over 1000 publications /segments and articles.

She is a ball full of energy, but she certainly is one of the few leaders in the US today who is noted by several  forms of media along with her clients as being the "Best multi tasker along with exceeding expectations with every event".. She has planned/desgined over 1400 events to date!

Director of PR
908.219.4028

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

24 Reviews for Gold Events LLC-Samantha Goldberg & Co

My son's bar mitzvah was set over the top with the help of Samantha!!!
I was so lucky to be able to have worked with Samantha and recieved her experience and expertise when selecting both photographer and videographer. Her contacts are amazing and enlightened me into how the trends have changed and literally blew us away. She helped turn a wonderful day into truly a treasured memory and for that I will always be gratefull. Always eager to help and do more she is a true pleasure to work with and a true professional. Thank You Thank You Thank YOU!!! You truly made our day!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Helene, 10/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

I have to say, I am very impressed with the service and professionalism I received from Samantha and her team for my wedding in September. I will be recommending them to my friends that are getting married in 2012. Thanks so much again for the best day I could have imagined.

Profile Picture Claire, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
0.1

Hiring Samantha was the worst decision we made while planning our wedding. Due to her constantly being sick and never having a backup, she was very unresponsive and impossible to get a hold of. We went through numerous "Senior Planners" within her company because her staff kept quitting. A month before our wedding 90% of our punch list was not completed and we were scrambling to pull everything together. A wedding planner is supposed to ensure a smooth planning process and we received the exactly opposite. Don't let her 'fool' with her sales pitch that she can work low-budget weddings. She has you sign a contract and then pushes you aside for more expensive clients. She claims she doesn’t accept vendor commissions - ha! It was recorded she took in over $20K in vendor commissions from ONE florist last year. Lies lies and more lies. She definitely put on a good act - I will say that. My husband and I had a gorgeous wedding but it was no thanks to Samantha!
12/22/11: The below posting from Samantha is completely false. The length to which she goes to justify her case only validates our initial review.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1225818305475 wr111007 sp 0546
220x220 sq 1225818338459 wr111007 sp 0795

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1324155157075 img0283

Certified Planners Need U!

$1,500.00 Value | Promo Code: FABULOUS DAY
New planners are now ready to fly!:( We've openings for 10 lucky brides.The fee for Day of Coordination is $350...It covers the travel, time at rehearsal and more...Once per quarter this is offered
Available to the first 12 couples
#WW0413409e0e040275

13 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Samantha many times and she is very professional, cares for her clients and vendors she works with. Her personality is very friendly. She is so much fun to be around!! Highly recommend Samantha and her company!!

Samantha is a wonderful vendor to work with. Her energy, confidence, and talent shines through her work. I used her services personally, and I couldn't be happier that I found, and chose to work with her. She is patient, kind, and will do whatever it takes to leave the bride as stress free as possible. She is amazing to work with, and I value her as my preferred vendor, and as a dear friend. I recommend her to anyone, you won't be disappointed.

We have worked with Samantha and her staff many time through the years and every time she never stop in amazing us with the talent and the creativity and dedication she put in every event no matter if it is a $10,000 or 100,000 wedding, great company to have as a wedding planner......

“Spectacular”…”Amazing!”…”Flawless”. These are some of the comments we hear about Sam’s events. Her parties ALWAYS have that WOW factor. We are proud to be associated with one of the country’s top event companies; our top orchestras and bands always look forward to working with Sam and her team.

I recommend the services of Samantha Goldberg & Co to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

64 PROS I KNOW

Events

12 Bank Street, Suite 201, Summit, NJ 07901   See On Map
908-219-4028 (phone) 908-935-0515 (fax)
M-F 10am to 7pm Sat and Sun By Appt Only