12 Bank Street Suite 201, Summit, NJ 07901 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Gold Events LLC-Samantha Goldberg & Co

Recent work!

http://gulnarablog.com/2010/08/23/dorian-and-kevin-slideshow/ (copy and paste into browser)

Much acclaimed Celebrity Event Designer and Television Personality Samantha Goldberg has operated Gold Events LLC and Samantha Goldberg and Co for over 21 years. She launched her, now highly successful, business in Chicago in late 1999 before relocating the planning offices to the East Coast after she and her husband; Andrew married and started their family.

Once a team of two, Samantha now oversees and directs a staff of 20 planners able to coordinate events all over the United States and several key destination locales. Samantha herself now dedicates her time with planning celebrity events, private functions and her own personal appearances in support of her television career.

Samantha's expertise is high-design; although she has an innate ability to work within any budget delivering spectacular results whether given 3 days notice or 3 years of planning. Sam's grace-under-pressure is a testament to her quick-thinking and problem-solving abilities; not to mention the most important element in event planning, maintaining a terrific sense of humor. In any setting; celebrity, corporate or private affairs, Samantha's winning personality puts people at ease so they can just enjoy "their moment" without the stress of handling thousands of tiny details.

With the success of her business came the attention from television networks. Samantha is currently in her 8th season with The Style Network airing in 90 countries. Sam was also tapped to do their pilot called "Whose Destination Wedding Is It Anyway" shortly renamed "Married Away," and currently being aired as reruns.

Mainstream media took notice as well and asked Samantha to share her expertise with their audiences. She is regularly featured on national news programs such as; Good Morning America, Fox and Friends, Foc News, CNBC's "On the Money," "Geraldo at Large," Comcast News, ABC News, NBC News, EBRU TV, Satellite TV, Good News NY Radio, among many others. Samantha herself hosts her own talk show "It's YOUR Wedding" on the Wedding Podcast Network the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month; where she answers questions from listeners and interviews other wedding experts.

"Savvy Samantha's Nuptials" is her regular column appearing in New Jersey's largest newspaper, The Star Ledger. Sam shares her advice weekly with brides and grooms facing the challenges of planning a wedding, in addition she shares new trends of each bridal season. She is also a contributing editor for her own blog "Samantha Goldberg's Red Carpet Weddings" at www.bridalguide.com.

Samantha is also regularly interviewed for New Jersey Bride, Bridal Guide, Modern Bride, InStyle Weddings, The Knot, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, OK Magazine, Cosmopolitan, The Courier and The Courier Post. Samantha herself and her business, Gold Events have been profiled in; The Good Life, New Jersey Countryside, The Reporter and several other publications.

What's new? Samantha was recently asked by Party City to be their National Celebrity Spokesperson and Expert. Check out her recent work at www.partycity.com No worries, she only desgins feather centerpieces upon ones request :)

Welcome Sassi Sammi to the market place where Samantha has designed the most couture items in the country. Items you never knew you needed!

She still continues to promote...Hilton Family Brand of hotels as their 'celebrity spokesperson' and author for their website Guestiquette.

Sam is excited by the future as she still remains a leader in the industry noted by several publications such as Bridal Guide, NJ Bride, New York Daily News and more..

She is a natural trend setter for one of a kind events that will blow your mind away especially when you hear that you CAN afford to work with her team. Her worked has been noted on over 1000 publications /segments and articles.

She is a ball full of energy, but she certainly is one of the few leaders in the US today who is noted by several forms of media along with her clients as being the "Best multi tasker along with exceeding expectations with every event".. She has planned/desgined over 1400 events to date!

Director of PR

PurpleV1Email
IMG0283

24 Reviews for Gold Events LLC-Samantha Goldberg & Co

Helene · Married on 10/16/2011

My son's bar mitzvah was set over the top with the help of Samantha!!!
    I was so lucky to be able to have worked with Samantha and recieved her experience and expertise when selecting both photographer and videographer. Her contacts are amazing and enlightened me into how the trends have changed and literally blew us away. She helped turn a wonderful day into truly a treasured memory and for that I will always be gratefull. Always eager to help and do more she is a true pleasure to work with and a true professional. Thank You Thank You Thank YOU!!! You truly made our day!!!

Sent on 12/24/2011

Gold Events LLC-Samantha Goldberg & Co's reply:

Helene!! I want the photos!! Inna said you were in tears! Will you allow for her to share a book so I can show off the Mitzvah services we offer etc...I just started asking for the Mitzvahs lol about time right?....Eddie I am sure wiill give me a video..Cannot wait...Sent'an email about the FAM trip..lets chat after holidays ? XX for the review I am so happy you were happy! I need to send you info again about my first tour in Canada..Toronto First weekend in March and Calgary would be next Maybe April?..Need a hotel..Hiton obviously offered at n/c as it's a sales seminiar..If I speak about different locations can you help me?? HH

Claire · Married on 09/10/2011

I have to say, I am very impressed with the service and professionalism I received from Samantha and her team for my wedding in September. I will be recommending them to my friends that are getting married in 2012. Thanks so much again for the best day I could have imagined.

Sent on 12/23/2011

Christina · Married on 08/26/2011

Both Samantha Goldberg and her team are AMAZING!! I first saw Sam on "Whose Wedding is it Anyway." Her spunky, fun, and perfectionist attitude made me and instant fan! Sam and her team made our wedding a dream come true with attention to every detail that I could not have imagined. Sam was patient with me and took the time to understand me and understand what I loved and what I did not like. This was very important to me because during the month before our wedding, I knew I could trust Sam with making decisions regarding colors, flowers, patterns, linens, etc. From her warmth and energy during our first meeting, to her structured yet flexible attitude the week of our wedding, Sam was by our side every step of the wedding planning process. She designed our menus, place cards, basically everything. I am a type-A personality but I knew I could trust Sam with our wedding. Letting go allowed Sam's creativity and magic to shine and everyone was beyond impressed at our wedding reception. When I think of our wedding, I still get emotional because it was truly a dream. Because Sam took control of our wedding, my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding day and truly take in everything that was happening around us. We can't thank Sam enough for making this possible. Most brides look back on their wedding and think about things they would have done differently. There is NOTHING we would do differently thanks to Samantha Goldberg :) There is a false assumption that wedding planners are expensive. Sam is not. She works within EVERY budget to make your wedding day amazing :) Sam and her team are all amazing people and our wedding would not be the same if it was not for them. We cannot thank them enough. I would recommend Sam and her team to everyone :)

Sent on 12/09/2011

• What is the hourly rate? $ 500.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 21

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gold Events LLC-Samantha Goldberg & Co 1
    Certified Planners Need U!
    New planners are now ready to fly!:( We've openings for 10 lucky brides.The fee for Day of Coordination is $350...It covers the travel, time at rehearsal and more...Once per quarter this is offered

• Gulnara Studio
    Gulnara Studio Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Samantha many times and she is very professional, cares for her clients and vendors she works with. Her personality is very friendly. She is so much fun to be around!! Highly recommend Samantha and her company!!

• Custom Designs by Kell
    Custom Designs by Kell Wedding Invitations

Samantha is a wonderful vendor to work with. Her energy, confidence, and talent shines through her work. I used her services personally, and I couldn't be happier that I found, and chose to work with her. She is patient, kind, and will do whatever it takes to leave the bride as stress free as possible. She is amazing to work with, and I value her as my preferred vendor, and as a dear friend. I recommend her to anyone, you won't be disappointed.

• Enzo CineVerite'Films
    Enzo CineVerite'Films Wedding Videographers

We have worked with Samantha and her staff many time through the years and every time she never stop in amazing us with the talent and the creativity and dedication she put in every event no matter if it is a $10,000 or 100,000 wedding, great company to have as a wedding planner......

• 12 Bank Street, Suite 201 Summit, 07901 See on map
    9082194028 (Phone number)
    9084509766 (Other Phone Number)
    9089350515 (Fax Number)