Admiral Room at the Marin

237 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14203 Map · Phone number

About Admiral Room at the Marin

The crowd hushes as you walk into the room. All eyes are on you as you take it all in: the classical pillars rising up from the floor; the high, stately ceilings; and the tall, elegant windows.

This is your wedding at The Admiral Room. Prestige, majesty and style, just like you always imagined it.

No matter what your occasion might be, The Admiral Room can accommodate you. Our event planners will work hand-in-hand with you to set the space to create the exact atmosphere you’ve envisioned.

From intimate soirées of 50 or a momentous celebration for more than 300 guests, The Admiral Room is perfect for every event.

• Marquis De Lafayette Ballrooms @ the Lafayette Hotel
  • La Galleria
  • Kloc's Grove
  • Rich's Catering & Special Events

4 Reviews for Admiral Room at the Marin

• Angela

Angela Goldstein · Getting married on 01/19/2021

Simply Amazing

I booked my reception here a few months ago. from the moment I stepped in this perfectly designed property, I was greeted by Josh and Cyndi, both with smiles from ear to ear. They not only made us feel like we've known each other for years, but they also catered to us as if we were the only people to have a wedding there. Not once did me or my husband feel like just another customer. Their commitment to making sure we got exactly what we wanted was beyond expectations. We had 2 other venues we were thinking about and decided right there and then that this was the place. Both Josh and Cyndi have reached out to us multiple times to make sure everything was designed, handled, and provided for exactly as we wanted it. I've never felt rushed, forced or felt as if my crazy requests were too much for them. communication is key with me, and they have gone above and beyond to provide it. if you're planning on having a wedding, I implore you to visit Josh and Cyndi at the Admiral room before making a mistake you'll regret!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Guivini

Guivini Gomez · Married on 10/24/2020

Out of this world!

Our wedding venue was magnificent. Josh our wedding coordinator was very engaging, knowledgeable and resourceful. Our rehearsal dinner was also there at the bank vault. The venue is elegant and timeless. You won’t regret hiring the venue.

Sent on 11/05/2020

Alisha · Married on 08/03/2019

Everything we dreamt of!

There’s nothing that compares to The Admiral Room in Buffalo. We had 230 guests and there was enough space for everyone to sit and move comfortably. The wait staff was very professional and the food was delicious (kudos to Chef Chris). Recommend asking your DJ to bring extra speakers due to the high ceilings. That helped carry the sound well throughout the room. It was a magical evening!

Sent on 08/26/2019

• 237 Main Street Buffalo, NY, 14203 See on map
    Location of (Admiral Room at the Marin)