Ascott View Ln, Silver Spring, MD 20901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46
  • Deals 1

About Adelines Events

Adelines Events is a professional black-owned wedding planning and event company based in Silver Spring, Maryland, also serving Washington D.C. and Virginia. Owner Adeline Simms has approximately 10 years of experience in event planning, coordinating, and assisting. Her organization skills, attention to detail, and calm demeanor ensure a memorable experience that is as stress free as possible. She pays special attention to all aspects of the planning, whether it is organizing facilities and details such as venues, decor, catering, invitee list, to providing unlimited professional advice, and managing every detail of the wedding day just to guarantee that your dream wedding is brought to life! Her underlying goal is to strive to make each of her clients happy on their special day.

Adelines Events provides a wide range of services to suit all kinds of wedding needs. Adeline delights in blending your one-of-a-kind style and traditions with her sophisticated services. She will carry out the event planning concepts immaculately while maintaining a pleasant, calm and helpful demeanor to ensure an amazing experience for her clients and their guests. Adeline strives to help each couple feel comfortable, allowing them to enjoy the process of planning their big day. Adeline also offers the following services to assist in making your celebration all the more seamless:

• Full wedding packages
  • Vendor referrals
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Adelines Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• MJ Weddings & Events

Photos 45 Photos
Videos 1 Video

19 Reviews for Adelines Events

A. A · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Miss Adeline is simply amazing! And my whole experience has been exceptional and I am happy she has been on this journey with us!

Adeline’s Events delivered and we are happy she is our wedding planner. She is passionate about what she does, very knowledgeable, yet easy going and able to work well with everyone including the different vendors. She is always available when we need her and I always joke about the fact that she is the first to arrive and last to leave during our multiple appointments with different vendors’. She is indeed one of the best wedding planners anyone could ask for!

Sent on 03/03/2021
  • Bryoni

Bryoni B. · Getting married on 07/04/2021

The true GOAT in wedding planning

Addy, Addy. When I think of the moment I knew I made the right decision choosing you, I always remember you being up at 5:00am that one morning after me reaching out to your the day before. You were up and working with me. You are a true negotiator and trail blazer in the line of business you’re in. You’ve worn so many hats during my wedding planning process. I appreciate the little things to the big things. God sent you my way because he knew I needed you. You’re a 5 star wedding planner indeed, a true gift and breath of fresh air to brides (even bridezillas like me). I’ve worn you out beyond our contract requirements. Thank you, thank you. I highly, highly recommend. I am a planner personally, professionally...just overall and I have to say I don’t think anyone else could’ve calm me down, fight for me and promote my vision like Addy does. I can go on and on about her! Thank you just isn’t enough.

Sent on 03/05/2021

Dawn · Married on 10/10/2020

Addy is Amazing!

Addy is first and foremost a wonderful person. My daughter who lives in Virginia needed help because I live in CT and boy did we luck out. Addy kept Casey calm, gave her lists, and kept her organized leading up to her wedding.day. We could not have asked for a better person to have our backs. Small issues with the venue as we were getting ready and she took care of it all. Comforted me when I cried, helped with a dress malfunction and was willing to do whatever she needed to make sure my daughters day was perfect. We didn’t even have to ask. She’s a pro and knew what to do. We feel blessed to have found her and thankful for our new friendship.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Adelines Events's reply:

Dear Dawn,
    Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to serve your family. I am truly grateful for the kindness that you and your family showed me. Casey is blessed to have a wonderful mother like you. I am glad that we crossed paths. Remain blessed😍😍❤️❤️❤️

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Adelines Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Adelines Events 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Ascott View Ln Silver Spring, MD, 20901 See on map
    301-503-0306 (Phone number)
    Location of (Adelines Events)