Adelines Events Reviews

17 | Silver Spring, MD

17 Reviews for Adelines Events

Dawn 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Addy is Amazing!

Addy is first and foremost a wonderful person. My daughter who lives in Virginia needed help because I live in CT and boy did we luck out. Addy kept Casey calm, gave her lists, and kept her organized leading up to her wedding.day. We could not have asked for a better person to have our backs. Small issues with the venue as we were getting ready and she took care of it all. Comforted me when I cried, helped with a dress malfunction and was willing to do whatever she needed to make sure my daughters day was perfect. We didn鈥檛 even have to ask. She鈥檚 a pro and knew what to do. We feel blessed to have found her and thankful for our new friendship.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Dear Dawn,
    Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to serve your family. I am truly grateful for the kindness that you and your family showed me. Casey is blessed to have a wonderful mother like you. I am glad that we crossed paths. Remain blessed馃槏馃槏鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍
  • Casey 路 Married on 09/30/2020

Addy made my wedding day perfect!

I can鈥檛 even put my experience with Addy into words. She was the absolute best find and perfect person I could have by my side on my wedding day. She was so on-top of everything and guided me when I had no clue what to do. Addy was in touch with all vendors, did AMAZING setting up my venue, and communicated and executed everything the way I wanted in a professional and kind manor. She comforted my mom when she cried. She calmed us all down when we were stressed. She helped fix my dress when there was a slight malfunction. I can鈥檛 say enough good things about Addy- she feels like family now.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Hi Casey,
    You were, and truly an amazing bride, and I had the overall pleasure of serving you, Matt, and your families. Thank you so much for choosing me to help bring your wedding vision to life. I pray for a blessed marriage life for you and Matt馃槏馃槏鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Jerome N. 路 Married on 09/12/2020

very efficient

top notch organization skills
    straight forward
    selfless

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Roseline

Roseline N. 路 Married on 08/10/2020

impeccable professional, Creative, organized, very detailed

Addy was amazing at coordinating all of our vendors and created a seamless wedding timeline. She is a phenomenal wedding planner and coordinator who went the extra mile to ensure that my wedding day ran as smoothly as I envisioned. Her attention to every detail was impeccable. She took everything on a personal level and was incredibly organized, and her communication was timely and thorough. The day of the wedding everything ran smoothly and we were so happy to have her there. I highly recommend Addy to anyone who is looking for a professionally run, worry-free wedding day.

Sent on 08/10/2020

Joliek 路 Married on 12/28/2019

Time saving

The CEO of Divaaddysevent is passionate about her job, she makes sure everything is going as planned. Get her as your planner and she will leave you smiling 馃槉, she鈥檚 always ready to serve her couples to the best of her abilities. Thank you Divaaddysevent for a wonderful wedding ceremony.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Maureen A. 路 Married on 12/21/2019

amazing and excellent

Divaaddysevents is amazing, "if you are stressed" out about anything, just call her right away and she will take care of it. Anything I saw on pinterest and really wanted, she searched for it and found the best options!!! She is very organized and punctual !! . I came to Divaaaddy with a simple idea and she worked her magic and brought it to life. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can just go with any one hhhmm think again. She was fabulous, experienced and very affordable.

Sent on 06/26/2020
  • queenalikiss

Adeline S. 路 Married on 12/07/2019

Mrs Addy, is an excellent vendor. very patient and understanding. she assisted me in making great choices and i felt fulfilled. I'll recommend her any

she is an excellent vendor to work with. she's got great taste and she helps you make great choices

Sent on 06/03/2019

Alima and Ralph,
    It was a pleasure planning your wedding. You both were a great couple to work with, and I enjoyed each step of the planning.
  • Rapheal

Rapheal N. 路 Married on 12/07/2019

Professional

She is the best in DMV and I thank God we came across her. Because of her professionallism, the memories of our wedding will be forever. She has humility, respect and selfless in sacrifices. She took our wedding so personal and worked with us like is family. I can't wait to have her plan our anniversary bc she is the best. Thank you for giving us a beautiful outcome. God bless you.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Lucien 路 Married on 11/25/2019

She was awesome! My event was successful because of her.

I love Addy so much! She has so much passion for what she does! She took care of my event as if it were hers. Everything was in place in time... she made sure I wasn鈥檛 stressed. She literally worked more than she was paid!!! I would recommend her anyway anytime to everyone!

Sent on 07/02/2020

Germaine N. 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Always available to help

I recommend Addy today,tommorow and forever. That's just how good she is. She planned my wedding so well with no attitude. As a matter of fact,she was my mouth piece and i developed a special spot for her, to the point that i call her my mum. Thank you so much Aunty Addy(mom). my husband and i (the Kwene's) are so grateful. 馃馃馃馃馃馃挅馃挅馃挅馃挅

Sent on 07/15/2019

Germaine,
    It was my pleasure planning your wedding. I had a great time working with you, and along the way, establishing a mother/daugther relationship with you. Thank you for letting me serve you.
    Divaddysevents

Philemon T. 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Wedding planner

She did a great job with our wedding which made things less stressful for us. I would recommend Addy %100

Sent on 08/17/2019

Adelines Events's reply:

Thank you Phil. It was a pleasure working with you and Carista. Looking forward to working with you two again in the future.
    Stay blessed.

Mireille 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Phenomenal

My wedding planner took my wedding very personal like it was hers. I felt as ease as a bride, which is unusual for brides but I knew my planner had my back.
    I am soooo grateful to had DivaServant at my service and highly recommend to anyone looking for a chill yet amazing wedding planning experience.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Mireille,
    I had a wonderful time planning and executing your traditional wedding. You and Emmanuel were such a joy to work with, and I enjoyed every step of the planning. Thank you for trusting me to plan your wedding.

Emmanuel C. 路 Married on 05/12/2019

Choose Divaddy Events.

Divaaddy events provided us with excellent services. She was relentless in her persuit for perfection. The time we had was very short and we were worried if things were going turn out good; divaaddy events stepped in and worked tirelessly and at the end we had our expectations exceeded. You will not regret using Divaddy Events.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Marcie C. 路 Married on 05/12/2019

I will highly recommend Divaaddysevents

I will highly recommend Divaaddysevents to anyone, she is one of the best event planner in the DMV.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Maureen 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Great experience

Was an awesome experience working with Diva Addy Events. Will definitely recommend them anytime. They do a beautiful job!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Corinne 路 Married on 06/30/2018

She gives you a stress-free wedding

For her, you can tell it's not only a job but a passion. She is always at the call of her bride. Every tiny detail everyone always neglect during the wedding prep, Diva Addy doesn't. Book her now and enjoy an unforgettable and stress-free wedding!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Eve 路 Married on 06/04/2008

It was a blast. It seems just like yesterday. Addy is supper!!!

Addy truly plans with passion. She enjoys planning and puts her all in it. I will highly recommend Addy for your event. You will not regret it.

Sent on 06/04/2019