San Diego, CA 92115 Map · Phone number

About Adéïnka Design & Creations

Are you in need of assistance for a special event? Adeinka Design & Creations will help you make your vision come to life. We are detailed oriented and will plan your day as our own.

Although this is business , I was once in your shoes. Fortunately, I had a flexible job in addition to the ability and skills to create my own design and creations for my wedding. The pictures featured are from my wedding that I put together from top to bottom in about four months. I came up with the design, purchased some items and made others including my brooch bouquet, found the vendors, AND this was a destination wedding!

In conclusion, I understand the stress that comes with planning a wedding, I decided to start this business to help brides that are not as fortunate as I was to take on such a challenge on their own. Maybe you just don't have the time, or you lack inspiration, you might even simply want someone else to do the work. Contact us for a free consultation, we are passionate about helping others especially with one of the most significant days in one's life. Thank you for viewing our storefront!

0f95982a9971d4a4 1401695857176 mjc details 26
0f95982a9971d4a4 1401695857176 mjc details 26
mjc details 26

2 Reviews for Adéïnka Design & Creations

Sarah · Married on 12/10/2016

I've heard nothing but great things about Adeinka Design & Creations. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Maureen · Married on 06/23/2013

I am so thankful for Adeinka Design & Creations!!! They truly made my wedding day unforgettable, every detail was as I imaged. Their distinctive custom creations created a very unique design. I couldn't ask for better support with such a stressful once in a lifetime event. I recommend their services to anyone looking for a cost effective professional to organize and/or decorate an event.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Adéïnka Design & Creations FAQ

• What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Floral Design, Venue Selection