About Enticing Tables

Tired of the same old, cookie-cutter flower stands, cakes stands and cupcake stands?  Looking for a candelabra that wasn't built in 1972?  At Enticing Tables, we design and build one-of-a-kind, modern candelabras, flower stands, cupcake trees and cake stands.  Each of our designs is custom made, not mass produced in our San Diego facility.  They are made of 100% U.S. steel and finished in six different color options.

If you want to make $30 worth of flowers look like a $300 work of art, elevate them on one of our beautiful stands.  With rental prices starting at just $25, you can turn a modest floral budget into something extravagant.  With a large rental portfolio of custom-made aisle, centerpiece (tabletop) and ceremony-height stands, your wedding decor will be fresh, unique and very different than anything your guests have seen elsewhere.

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Decor & Lighting

todo alt text
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Altar/Arch (1)

Enticing Tables was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I couldn't decide what I wanted to do for our alter until I stumbled across Valerie and the ET website. We saw their metal hexagon arch and were immediately smitten. One conversation with Valerie and we knew we'd found an incredible local vendor that we were excited to support. Enticing Tables has an AWESOME, unique inventory and they're constantly building new creations. They're obviously very talented and creative. The hexagon arch added so much character and the perfect statement piece to our wedding. We also were lucky enough to get their hexagon/beehive decorative stand (perfect for dessert displays, etc.) and it added that extra bit of personality to our venue while fitting the geometric theme. I highly highly highly recommend checking out Valerie's inventory and making them part of your day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture karly, 12/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Altar/Arch

This is a review from a wedding professional (Hannah Smith Events). I worked with Valerie and her team at Enticing Tables for my clients wedding on 8/15/15 at The US Grant, San Diego. I recommended Enticing Tables to my client for their ceremony rentals (candelabras). Leading up to the wedding day, Valerie was easy to communicate with and always responded in a timely manner. The day of the wedding she was there on time, set up everything perfectly and made my job so much easier as I was running around trying to coordinate with many other vendors too. It's always nice to work with someone who just knows exactly what they are doing and is also pleasant to work with. Thank you Valerie from Enticing Tables and I can't wait to work with you again! -Maryssa Stovall, HSE

Profile Picture Maryssa, 8/15/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented AMAZING cupcake stands from Enticing Tables. We LOVED them - they were so beautiful. Everyone commented on how great they looked - very different! Valerie was so great to work with. We loved her!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/10/10, 9 Reviews

25 Photos

Enticing Tables

25 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Valerie and Joe are always amazing me with their creative designs. They bring such an edge to wedding and event decor that you can get from no other. I enjoy our numerous collaborations and creative adventures!

Wonderful to finally meet you!! Love your creative work!

I love working with Enticing Tables! They always have new and innovative rentals that myself and my clients adore. Working with Valerie is a great pleasure and her products are memorable items that guests enjoy and rave about long after the event has come and gone.

With a NASA engineer creating the sets and a marketing wizard planning the attack, Enticing Tables has a team that will make almost anything any vendor or client would need to show off their florals, cupcakes, cakes, catering yummies, candles, ...we could go on. Great people, very strong and well made pieces. Beautiful! We at Sweet Cheeks Baking Co. use their stands for as many cakes and cupcakes as we can suggest. Super cool displays!

Very Professional and easy to work with. We love working with them.

Events