San Diego, CA 92117 Map · Phone number

About Enticing Tables

Tired of the same old, cookie-cutter flower stands, cakes stands and cupcake stands? Looking for a candelabra that wasn't built in 1972? At Enticing Tables, we design and build one-of-a-kind, modern candelabras, flower stands, cupcake trees and cake stands. Each of our designs is custom made, not mass produced in our San Diego facility. They are made of 100% U.S. steel and finished in six different color options.

If you want to make $30 worth of flowers look like a $300 work of art, elevate them on one of our beautiful stands. With rental prices starting at just $25, you can turn a modest floral budget into something extravagant. With a large rental portfolio of custom-made aisle, centerpiece (tabletop) and ceremony-height stands, your wedding decor will be fresh, unique and very different than anything your guests have seen elsewhere.

Enticingtables01

Enticing Tables 2
Enticing Tables 3
  • Karly

Karly · Married on 12/29/2017

Enticing Tables was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I couldn't decide what I wanted to do for our alter until I stumbled across Valerie and the ET website. We saw their metal hexagon arch and were immediately smitten. One conversation with Valerie and we knew we'd found an incredible local vendor that we were excited to support. Enticing Tables has an AWESOME, unique inventory and they're constantly building new creations. They're obviously very talented and creative. The hexagon arch added so much character and the perfect statement piece to our wedding. We also were lucky enough to get their hexagon/beehive decorative stand (perfect for dessert displays, etc.) and it added that extra bit of personality to our venue while fitting the geometric theme. I highly highly highly recommend checking out Valerie's inventory and making them part of your day!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Enticing Tables 4
    Enticing Tables 5

Enticing Tables's reply:

Karly, your wedding just looked amazing and I'm so happy we got to be a part of it. Thanks a ton for the review and congrats to you and the new husband. All the best to you both.

Maryssa · Married on 08/15/2015

This is a review from a wedding professional (Hannah Smith Events). I worked with Valerie and her team at Enticing Tables for my clients wedding on 8/15/15 at The US Grant, San Diego. I recommended Enticing Tables to my client for their ceremony rentals (candelabras). Leading up to the wedding day, Valerie was easy to communicate with and always responded in a timely manner. The day of the wedding she was there on time, set up everything perfectly and made my job so much easier as I was running around trying to coordinate with many other vendors too. It's always nice to work with someone who just knows exactly what they are doing and is also pleasant to work with. Thank you Valerie from Enticing Tables and I can't wait to work with you again! -Maryssa Stovall, HSE

Sent on 08/25/2015
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/31/2015

Great rental company

Valerie from Enticing Tables was great! We rented a chuppah from her for our wedding and it was beautiful. She listened to my vision for my wedding and helped me pick the perfect chuppah. She was very responsive to email and phone calls. She made the planning process very easy and was really nice to work with. I highly recommend Enticing Tables for any event rentals!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Enticing Tables 6

Enticing Tables FAQ

• What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Decor
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 135.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs
    Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs Wedding Florists

Valerie and Joe are always amazing me with their creative designs. They bring such an edge to wedding and event decor that you can get from no other. I enjoy our numerous collaborations and creative adventures!

• Designworks Florals
    Designworks Florals Wedding Florists

Wonderful to finally meet you!! Love your creative work!

• Oh So Chic Wedding & Event Planning
    Oh So Chic Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

I love working with Enticing Tables! They always have new and innovative rentals that myself and my clients adore. Working with Valerie is a great pleasure and her products are memorable items that guests enjoy and rave about long after the event has come and gone.