1776 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92104 Map · Phone number

About San Diego SociaLights

We are an event lighting company that specializes in creating the perfect lighting for you. From simple market lighting to creative custom ideas we love it all. Last but not least we pride ourselves on making this part of your planning easy, affordable, and special.

Follow San Diego SociaLights on

San Diego SociaLights 3
San Diego SociaLights 4
San Diego SociaLights 5

Ania · Married on 08/11/2018

SociaLight did a fantastic job in lighting up a large unlit lawn at Fairbanks Country Club. They were quick with communication and call/email replies. Their set up and tear down was flawless and swift; they worked around all the other vendors without event being noticed.

Very reasonably priced. Responsive, knowledgable and great customer service. Thank you guys for such a great job. You made my wedding look magical with your lighting work.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    San Diego SociaLights 6
    San Diego SociaLights 7
    San Diego SociaLights 8
    San Diego SociaLights 9

Jen · Married on 03/24/2018

This company came to my absolute rescue! I emailed them 10 days before my wedding since my first lighting professional had to cancel as they didn't have the correct license to drive their equipment into my venue. I got married at the San Diego Safari Park in March and since it is a zoo, they have more requirements than other venues. Not only did Kelle and San Diego Socialights save the day last minute, they even were able to fill a request for additional work that the other company accepted for me previously. I asked if they could hang some mason jar candles in the branches of our bar tree since it would not be easy for us to bring down a ladder on the day of the wedding. They did not have to do this, but they did and I was so happy as it pulled our theme together! They did a beautiful job with the market lights and many guests commented that the venue should keep the lights up permanently as it fit the space so well! A huge stress turned around in a matter of a few emails, I am so grateful for them! I truly appreciate their speed, professionalism and kindness in getting this job done so last minute.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Shirin · Married on 02/25/2017

I met Ryan at a bridal show and after chatting with him about services and prices for 20 minutes I knew I found my wedding lighting vendor. I got married at Scripps Seaside Forum Feb 2017.

I wanted 5 lighting things at my wedding 1) uplights 2) marquee lights 3) market lights 4)luminaries 5) hanging stars and lanterns and Ryan and his brother did them all for me all on a budget.

I wanted marquee lights (attached below) that spelled "To New Adventures". I had priced out another vendor that was going to charge more money than I could afford and their letters were bigger. I didn't need massive letters and this was one of those little extra things I really wanted for my wedding but did knew I didn't really "need". I also chose them to do the market lighting on the inside and outside trellis and the upstairs trellis. Their pricing was very competitive for this and the uplights. I wanted hanging stars and lanterns and selected the ones I wanted on Paper Lantern Website and Ryan edited my order down (which saved me $) and placed the order for me and just billed me with his service with no extra markup. He also ordered the luminary bags for me and placed them exactly where I wanted them to light up the walkway and the stairs.

I am SO HAPPY I met Ryan and booked his services. He was a professional and everything looked great and helped make my wedding a really magical night. You will be so glad you choose them.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Award

San Diego SociaLights FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Delivery, Outdoor, String, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Setup