San Diego SociaLights Reviews

San Diego SociaLights 5
San Diego SociaLights 6
  • Cavin

Cavin Urquhart · Married on 07/04/2019

Gorgeous wagon wheel style market lights

I worked with Kelle and Ryan to have a wagon wheel style setting on the lawn of our Fairmont Grand Del Mar wedding. I wanted the center pole in the middle of our round bar and the lights spanning out over the entire area of guest tables. It was absolutely magical!!

Guests loved the unique concept and it made the night feel so romantic. We had our florist hang smilax on the strings so they felt more full and dreamy. It was perfect!

I highly recommend SD Social Lights to brighten up your wedding :)

Sent on 05/21/2019
    San Diego SociaLights 7

Ania · Married on 08/11/2018

SociaLight did a fantastic job in lighting up a large unlit lawn at Fairbanks Country Club. They were quick with communication and call/email replies. Their set up and tear down was flawless and swift; they worked around all the other vendors without event being noticed.

Very reasonably priced. Responsive, knowledgable and great customer service. Thank you guys for such a great job. You made my wedding look magical with your lighting work.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    San Diego SociaLights 8
    San Diego SociaLights 9
    San Diego SociaLights 10
    San Diego SociaLights 11

Jen · Married on 03/24/2018

This company came to my absolute rescue! I emailed them 10 days before my wedding since my first lighting professional had to cancel as they didn't have the correct license to drive their equipment into my venue. I got married at the San Diego Safari Park in March and since it is a zoo, they have more requirements than other venues. Not only did Kelle and San Diego Socialights save the day last minute, they even were able to fill a request for additional work that the other company accepted for me previously. I asked if they could hang some mason jar candles in the branches of our bar tree since it would not be easy for us to bring down a ladder on the day of the wedding. They did not have to do this, but they did and I was so happy as it pulled our theme together! They did a beautiful job with the market lights and many guests commented that the venue should keep the lights up permanently as it fit the space so well! A huge stress turned around in a matter of a few emails, I am so grateful for them! I truly appreciate their speed, professionalism and kindness in getting this job done so last minute.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Shirin · Married on 02/25/2017

I met Ryan at a bridal show and after chatting with him about services and prices for 20 minutes I knew I found my wedding lighting vendor. I got married at Scripps Seaside Forum Feb 2017.

I wanted 5 lighting things at my wedding 1) uplights 2) marquee lights 3) market lights 4)luminaries 5) hanging stars and lanterns and Ryan and his brother did them all for me all on a budget.

I wanted marquee lights (attached below) that spelled "To New Adventures". I had priced out another vendor that was going to charge more money than I could afford and their letters were bigger. I didn't need massive letters and this was one of those little extra things I really wanted for my wedding but did knew I didn't really "need". I also chose them to do the market lighting on the inside and outside trellis and the upstairs trellis. Their pricing was very competitive for this and the uplights. I wanted hanging stars and lanterns and selected the ones I wanted on Paper Lantern Website and Ryan edited my order down (which saved me $) and placed the order for me and just billed me with his service with no extra markup. He also ordered the luminary bags for me and placed them exactly where I wanted them to light up the walkway and the stairs.

I am SO HAPPY I met Ryan and booked his services. He was a professional and everything looked great and helped make my wedding a really magical night. You will be so glad you choose them.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2016

Kelle and his team were fantastic. He delivered exactly as promised all within my budget. He really transformed the space for our wedding. We could not have been happier. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/20/2016

George · Married on 10/17/2015

These guys absolutely made our wedding reception perfect. Working with Ryan and Kelle was a pleasure. They were more than willing to help us execute the vision we had for our reception. The lights were great and we couldn't have been happier with their setup. They have some of the best pricing we found and will recommend them to anyone I know looking for lighting setups. Thanks guys!

Sent on 10/23/2015

I contacted SociaLights a week before our wedding and asked if they were available to setup market lights we bought. I contacted two other lighting companies and not only did SociaLights give us the best quote and were willing to accommodate our heavy lights, they were very nice people to work with! I originally contacted Kelle and Ryan continued with the communication, setup, and breakdown. My husband and I were impressed with Ryan’s responsiveness and thoroughness. We were so grateful they were able to accommodate our last minute request. Ryan and SociaLights really saved our wedding day. We were planning to install the lights ourselves and ran out of time in our planning. We ended up using their market lights and had them install our paper lanterns. The results were amazing and gave us the warm glow we wanted for our reception. Thank you again, guys!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/31/2015

After contacting various overly expensive vendors for lighting, we came across Socialights, by way of recommendation from a friend. The quote was for both patios at the Darlington House cost less than what we had been quoted for one patio from another vendor. Ryan, who helped us, was quick to respond and he answered all of our questions. They offer many cute lighting additions that really add a unique personal touch to any event. We were pleased with the service and how cute it looked when it was all set up.

Sent on 08/14/2015
  • DOMINIQUE

DOMINIQUE · Married on 07/25/2015

Through extensive googling, I found the Socialights. They were very easy to work with, very nice, and fellow vets! They also offered a military discount. The market lights we got for our wedding added a really nice ambiance. We loved working with them. Thank you.

Sent on 08/16/2015

SocialLights was so fantastic! Kelle and Ryan were so easy to work with. Communication and payment process super simple. Pricing was moderately priced and they had no additional fees which was a happy surprise (other Large corporate companies have hidden rates- travel fees and additional set up fees). They were also very flexible with timing which was a big help -since lights had to be taken down that same night! I work in events industry and would definitely recommend them! and They are a family run business!
    I will be booking them in future for sure! Thanks Kelle, Ryan and SocialLights team.

Lucy

Sent on 06/16/2015

Paula Jo · Married on 11/09/2014

We hired San Diego SociaLights to do a big install of cafe lights for our wedding. Our reception was in a long, tree-lined driveway that fanned out at the end, and they lit the whole thing to perfection. The cafe lights criss-crossed over the narrow driveway before coming together in a circus tent style point at the top of a post on the edge of the dance floor. It 100% made the reception. It looked so romantic, polished, and perfect. We couldn't have been happier with the cost, professionalism, and end result.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Troy · Married on 10/26/2014

SociaLights absolutely made the venue to our wedding amazing. The lights, lanterns and uplighting made the evening even more perfect. Extremely easy to work with and very professional. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

We used SociaLights for market lights at our wedding, at a venue with a lot of rules and restrictions, which they graciously worked with. They were the most affordable lighting option, and the service was phenomenal. They arrived on time, and were efficient and responsible. We could not be happier!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/16/2014

Kelle and Social Lights were hands down incredible! We recently used them for our wedding at the Martin Johnson House and could not have been happier. They were all set up before we even arrived for photos and arrived right on time to take them down at the end of the night. And they were just perfect! Just how we had imagined (or better). Our caterer, who works at that venue frequently, followed up after the event to asked who did my lights so that he could recommend them as well! Incredibly competitive too. Thanks Kelle!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Allene · Married on 07/11/2014

SociaLights MADE our wedding!! The "Market" style lighting they put up created the perfect ambiance. The pictures will be fantastic because of them and everyone raved about how magical it looked. They came out to set up all of the lighting and then took it all down after the wedding, so we didn't have to purchase all of those lights and set them up ourselves. They are also total experts with wattage, what will look good, and helping to make wedding day dreams come true! Seriously, give them a call and see what they can do for you... you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Nina · Married on 10/08/2017

Ryan & his team were awesome! They were able to accommodate most of our requests with ease & the utmost professionalism!

Sent on 10/22/2017