Concepts Event Design, Inc.

National City, CA View map

Concepts Event Design, Inc. is a full-service design company providing the ultimate in products and services to its clients throughout the San Diego area. Husband and wife, Federico and Haydee, have combined their talents in custom furnishings and linens to create one-of-a-kind concepts for their clients that are truly awe-inspiring.

Federico's intuitive sense of design and skilled craftsmanship intertwine to create elements of style and class to any special event. Ever facet of the décor produced is perfected to the finest detail! Individually tailored and customized to partner with the clients desires, Federico transforms event spaces into magical settings.

Haydee has combined her nouveau taste and flair for fun to build an exquisite assortment of fine, custom linens that are the company's trademark. Her keen ability to transform her client's desire from concept into reality makes for an exciting and cohesive planning process. When all the pieces come together, a fusion of vibrancy and artistry make for a flawless finished look.

Concepts Event Design looks forward to providing you with the best products and services available while staying in the line with your budget. Initial consultations are complimentary and by appointment only in order to give our clients the full attention they deserve.

Which of the following does starting price include?

Chandeliers
Lanterns
Monograms
Outdoor
Pinspotting
String
Uplighting
Wall Wash

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$350

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Uplighting

What decor services do you provide?

Drapery
Event Design

Daniel Married on 12/10/2019

Beautiful & perfect

Concepts helped us with our linens & tables and everything was absolutely perfect. They made it so easy and efficient that we got everything we wanted in terms of our vision.
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 11/16/2019

Scripps Seaside Forum wedding

I ended up sharing my lights and drapes with another bride to cut the cost. Overall the design was pretty and necessary for my venue. I did not anticipate how expensive this would have been and am thankful they allowed me to share with another bride.
  • Lura
    Lura A. Married on 08/24/2019

Highly Recommend

I used Concepts Event Design for lighting and table / chair rentals for my wedding. They were accommodating and professional and really helped bring my vision to life. The team met me at the venue on two occasions to discuss design details and run lighting tests. The ghost chairs made such a visual impact and the lighting really helped transform the venue in to exactly what I had imagined. The whole space glowed with those gorgeous warm purple light and the disco ball was such an awesome addition to the dance floor. Pictures don't even do it justice but I've attached a few here. The team is professional, responsive and accommodating and I would definitely recommend working with them in the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Elisabeth & Chris
    20 photos · 04/29/2018
  • Nicholas & Michelle
    21 photos · 10/17/2016

Silhouette Event Planning and Design Silhouette Event Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Concepts Event Design is my go to rental company. They have such a wonderful inventory and are always professional! I cannot recommend them enough! April Silhouette Event Planning and Design

Nicole George Event Planning & Design Nicole George Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

I can't express how much working with Concepts makes my job so much easier! I can always depend on them to provide the best customer service, answering my emails within 24 hours, always providing quality products, and their team is so accommodating and friendly. Truly our favorite go-to rental company in San Diego!

320 Civic Center Drive National City, CA, 91950
6193360202
Location of (Concepts Event Design, Inc.)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding