Holly Springs, Holly Springs, NC 27540 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 67
  • Real Weddings 3

About Adam Chapin Photography

"The whole photo is a story. Each moment is a memory and Adam has a way of taking you back when you look at his photos."

Today we spend more time passing like two ships in the night and that leaves us feeling a little disconnected. I see my purpose is to help you reconnect by finding the time to intentionally spend together, not merely in the same room, but in the same mind space and from the same heart that linked you both together however long ago. Your wedding and the time leading up to it is a call to reconnect, and even if you feel connected, then it is time to deepen it.

So from our first call, which we will set up when you first contact me, to your engagement session, to one of our meetups, to putting together your custom wedding day timeline, to your wedding day and finally to sitting down together while we go through your gallery together - you will see that this is more than photography, more than sessions - this is happily ever after, but not the fairytale version.

Marriage is just a piece of paper, but being happily married is a choice we have to make every day - both in our heads and in our hearts. That choice starts well before the I do's and before the engagement. It starts in those little but long conversations we have when we first meet. It starts in the curiosity we have to get to know one another. We need to remember how that feels and even more how to tend that fire. Your wedding photography should be a part of that process.

I've been married for thirteen years, and I've learned that marriage is not for the faint of heart. It is not something you can set and forget. Like any relationship from the one with your partner to your friends to your parents and even to your wedding photographer, it is built on vulnerability, shared happiness, deep connection, and open communication.

Does this resonate with you? Are you are looking for a wedding photographer that goes beyond surface-level? Is your hope to find someone to help guide you through this process professionally and compassionately? Are you wanting to look back on your photos and this time in your life and not just remember them but to be able to feel them both in your hands and in your heart? If so, I'd love to schedule our first call and share how I can be that person for you.

Looking forward to speaking with you both.

Follow Adam Chapin Photography on

Adam Chapin Photography 7
  • Paulina

Paulina · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing photographer

Adam was absolutely amazing to work with. My partner and I both felt so comfortable instantly with Adam. Before the wedding he spent time getting to know us over drinks as we did not want engagement pictures. He is a true artist and it really shows in his pictures. He was snapping pictures all night and captured so many moments we missed. Picking him as our photographer was the best decision we made! Thanks to his excellent work we have memories we can have forever. We loved how our pictures turned out, they really represented the whole vibe of our wedding.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Adam Chapin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Paulina! It was such a pleasure to get to know you and Jordan leading up to your wedding day. And I don't even know what I can say about your wedding besides it was one of the most fun weddings I have been to, from your family to your friends, it was beautiful. Thank you for letting me be a small part of it.

Katie · Married on 05/11/2019

Wouldn’t want to start a Saturday morning anyway else

Adam truly made me feel comfortable during the bridal shoot which was so important to me. We had a fun time capturing photos in so many fun rooms and the end result is breathtaking!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Adam Chapin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! It was awesome to finally connect in person after chatting back and forth on social for so long about Golden Retrievers and good food. Thank you even more so trusting me when I threw out an unknown venue. I really hope you enjoy the photos we made for years to come!

Adam Chapin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• Stonewall Farm
    Stonewall Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We absolutely love Crafted Focus Photography here at Stonewall Farm! Adam is such a pleasure to work with and takes some stunning photographs that all of our Brides are extremely pleased with. We highly recommend him to any and all of our clients.

• Holly Springs Holly Springs, NC, 27540 See on map