Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Acqua Photo

Lifestyle Wedding Photographers

They say if you find a job you love, then you will never work a day in your life. That is exactly the way we feel about photography!

What is even more important to us than creating beautiful images that our couples adore? Making sure that you also have an amazing experience. The way we see it, if you are relaxed and having a ton of fun, there is no doubt that you’ll look and feel your best for photos.

We have been photographing weddings all over the world together for nearly a decade.  Shooting as a team enables us to consistently tell your story in a seemingly effortless way– creating a mix of everything from wide, dramatic shots to the most intimate details.

Our signature photographs have been featured in many international magazines and online publications. We have also won Wedding Wire Couples Choice Awards for the past 4 years in a row.  We are a boutique husband & wife run studio that focuses on consistency & quality rather than scale.

If you want to have tons of fun with your fiancé while creating absolutely stunning images, we would love to work with you!

XOXO,

Liability Insurance (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)

Do some research on Pinterest and determine the style of photography that really appeals to you then look for vendors in your area. Jen & Shane are fantastic to work with and very passionate about what they do. They have a beautiful style of photography that captures the true emotion of the moment. I love that all the photos they take look like candids instead of looking like posed photos. They are flexible, excited to try new things, efficient AND they will travel. Plus, as a husband/wife team, their chemistry is contagious and they are extremely fun to work with.

Profile Picture shantelle, 11/19/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

From the engagement to the wedding day...it's the most amazing, sometimes stressful but exciting time in your life. Sifting through and picking vendors in itself is a full time job. But of all the vendors we needed to choose, one of the most important features of our engagement/wedding was the photography. And I will say this up front, it's worth every penny you will spend and so much more important than anything else. They say a picture is a thousand words, so what better couple and set of professional photographers than Jen and Shane to help you hold on to those images and memories forever. I was immediately drawn in to the lighting and focus of the intricate details from their previous projects. I knew from that alone I wanted them to help us capture one of the most important times in our life. After reaching out about their services they were quick to respond and genuinely excited to meet with me to talk about what we were needing for our big year ahead. During our initial meeting, I felt like I was visiting with old friends that I hadn't seen in a few years. You are immediately comfortable and relaxed with the two of them! Shane was a champ and followed us all the way to Palm Springs for our engagement session to take on a unique landscape of an Air Museum and he even scoped out and found us a cool spot to wrap up our shoot with windmills and a glorious sunset in the backdrop. Shane spent much of his day with us, making our engagement shoot so effortless and fun! It was definitely one of the best days/memories I have with my now husband. Fast forward to our military wedding and it was nothing shy of laughs and funny situations that no one could have ever expected...but thankfully we have our beautiful pictures to reminisce on and Jen and Shane to thank for capturing these most perfect moments in time. We are forever grateful to them for making us feel beautiful in our own skin and for helping us celebrate the most wonderful time in our life!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints

I would 100% recommend Aqua Photo for your photographers. Jen shot our engagement photos and they came out stunning! We ended up eloping, but had we decided to stay and get married locally we would have without question used them for our photographers

Profile Picture User7535238, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Photos

28 Photos

28 Photos

12 ENDORSEMENTS

Love love love working with Acqua Photo! I actually get excited knowing when couples have decided to book with Acqua Photo because I know that they will be thrilled with the end result. Their photography is consistently clean, clear, and beautiful. Their ability to capture emotion, beautiful lighting, and the details that my couples and I put so much work into makes them one of my favorite photographers to work with.

Hi Everybody! I want you all to know about two amazing photographers and about their outstanding talent. I recently met Jen & Shane of Acqua Photo at a wedding and I was blown away with the way they work as a team. They had all of the bases covered and then some. They took lots and lots of photos of the bride & groom, all of their guests, the flower arrangements, the food and cake and lots of photos of the band. I just viewed the finished pictures and I am in Awe! Jen & Shane's creativity and composition are out of this world. The colors, the expressions of joy and love on the bride & grooms faces, their body language all caught on disc/film and in living color. If you or someone you know desires a highly skilled and highly creative team of photographers to capture the precious moments of their wedding... I Highly Recommend Jen & Shane of Acqua Photo !!!

We love Acqua Photo!