ACE Weddings & Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

Based in Charlotte and Raleigh, North Carolina, ACE Wedding & Events is a coordination service. Owner and executive planner Amanda founded this business in 2019. She has a background in logistics and a passion for helping people bring their dreams to life. Together with her team, Amanda wants to help couples have an unforgettable day with as little stress as possible.

ACE Weddings & Events offers full-service and partial planning, as well as day-of coordination. Amanda and her team are happy to organize all manner of weddings, from a grand destination celebration to an intimate elopement. To-be-weds can choose from a range of packages when deciding the level of assistance they want. These plans can be customized to better suit their needs and budget. Some of the services offered by ACE Weddings & Events include:

• Budget analysis
  • Guest-list management
  • Event design
  • Timeline creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Janet
    Janet L. Getting married on 06/01/2023

ACE is your party place!

ACE was hired to coordinate my surprise 50th birthday party at Sofia’s lounge. ACE did an AMAZING job in working with my husband to identify a location, food & beverage menu, DJ, invitations & decor details and everything in between. EVERYTHING was PERFECT the day of the celebration; ACE was on top of all the details and made sure everyone had a memorable time. I am so thankful my hubby chose ACE; the whole team was extremely professional, energized and friendly from start to finish.

ACE Weddings & Events's reply:

Janet, we were so honored to have been a part of this special celebration! We’re so happy you enjoyed your surprise birthday party!
    Sofia Getting married on 08/03/2022

Every bride needs to hire Amanda! She is AMAZING!!!

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Amanda and her team is. She goes above and beyond for her clients. Each call/meeting is so personalized- you can tell she puts in the time to make your day exactly how you want it.

Last year, my friend's wedding venue went bankrupt 2 weeks before her wedding. I started calling different venues to find a new one for her and came across Amanda. She was SO ready to help us and connect us to other vendors and even fought to get my friend a discount. I knew then that I would want her there on my wedding day.

A year later, I called her back and asked if she would help with my wedding. Again, she was ready to help in a personalized way, making my fiancee and I feel special throughout the entire process. I recommend Amanda and her team to every couple I know and will continue to do so! You can NOT go wrong with her.

ACE Weddings & Events's reply:

Sofia, we cannot wait for your special day! Thank you for the kind words! We've enjoyed working with you and Jose!
    xoxo - The ACE Team

Amanda
Amanda
Founder + Principal Planner

Meet Amanda!

She’s turned a dream into a reality by starting a wedding planning and coordination empire in 2019. She's your go-to planning gal for all your wedding day needs. Her operations and logistics background will guarantee your wedding will be planned and coordinated without a hitch!

The best part of her job is knowing that she is a part of a very memorable day for all of her clients!

She enjoys long walks down the aisles of Target, coffee running through her veins, and going on adventures with her husband and sweet puppy, Saint!

Hailey
Hailey
Lead Planner (Raleigh & Coastal Regions)

Meet Hailey!

Planning for the triangle, Raleigh, and coastal regions, she graduated from UNC Charlotte with a degree in PR and bilingual in Spanish, but has found her true passion in wedding and event planning! Hailey has been with the ACE Team since the beginning and she finally got to be a bride herself October 2020 when she married her high school sweetheart.

“Being able to go through the wedding planning and design process as a bride has really allowed me to be able to better serve our clients - I can understand and relate to their needs every step of the way!”

Her own wedding experience has inspired her creative-eye & mind behind @hailey_elizabeth_designs now offering rentals, personalized signs and decor, and handwritten calligraphy!

Bryana
Bryana
Lead Planner (NC & SC Regions)

From client to friend to teammate, Meet Bryana!

She is recently a Newlywed to her husband Doug! During the work week she works at a local orthodontic office making their smile goals come true!

Bryana loves planning weddings because she gets to be creative with the decorations as well as making the bride and grooms day what they dreamed of.

Her favorite part of a wedding is watching the grooms reaction as his bride is making her entrance! It’s a moment you always get full body chills from!

Charlotte Charlotte, NC, 28284
305-450-0302

Monday - Thursday: 9am-5pm Friday: 9am - 4pm
Location of (ACE Weddings & Events)
Raleigh, NC 27605 Raleigh, NC, 27605

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding