1280 south main st, North Canton, OH 44720 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Abbott's bridal and formalwear

Abbott's Bridal and Formalwear is Northeast Ohio's premier full-service bridal boutique that concentrates on you! You will enjoy a professional bridal consultant who will listen to your needs and visions to help you find the gown you've always dreamed of. We are with you every step of the way; from the day you choose your gown until the day you walk down the aisle. Our large bridal showroom showcases the most stunning gowns from today's top designers. We also carry exclusive gowns that are not photographed or displayed anywhere. Whether your event be formal or casual, bridal or social, Abbott's Bridal has a dress to suit every occasion.

Abbott's Bridal and Formalwear was established in 1970. Originally located on West Tuscarawas in Canton, Ohio, Abbott's Bridal made the move to North Canton in 2000.

At Abbott's Bridal, we want you to gaze at your once-in-a-lifetime gown and think: This is how forever looks. This is how forever feels. This is how forever starts.

Follow Abbott's bridal and formalwear on

89 Reviews for Abbott's bridal and formalwear

Abbott's bridal and formalwear 6
Abbott's bridal and formalwear 7

Nicole · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Amazing! Would recommend

I loved my experience with finding my dress with Danielle at abbots! I went by myself and she was super accommodating and gave me honest feedback! Would definitely recommend

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Ang

Angela · Married on 09/28/2019

Dress shopping

Suzy was so helpful and friendly when my mother and I came in to dress shop for my wedding! She was very patient and really helped pull a bunch of different dresses that she thought might fit my style.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Maegan

Maegan · Married on 09/14/2019

Found the dress!!

This is seriously the best bridal shop I have been to! I have been to many(looking since December) and this one the first that was polite, understanding, non-pressuring to buy a dress. My consultant was Brook- she is very friendly and helpful! My dress ended needing custom work because I was looking for a certain look. Everyone at the bridal shop is friendly which is a plus. It hard to find bridal shops like this gem.

Sent on 03/01/2019