PO BOX 400762, Hesperia, CA 92345 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A Touch of Class Limousine

We are a reliable and efficient company. We have been in business since 2003. We service the high desert and inland empire and all surronding cities.

300cinterpics008
c300mountain
picsforwedbsite057

3 Reviews for A Touch of Class Limousine

Stacie · Married on 09/25/2010

Very nice staff and limo!

Sandra · Married on 06/26/2010

They provided limo service for my wedding 2 weekends ago and I loved loved loved their service. They decorated the inside the limo with my wedding colors like they said and provided all the drinks we wanted. They even provided car service to take us to LAX and pick us back up and included the prices as one. 2 thumbs up!

John · Married on 01/01/2009

2.2
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0

This vendor was very unprofessional. Samantha the receptionist was very kind but the Driver/Owner Denis Beaudoin was very rude and unprofessional. Everything was fine until promises were broken and charges were added (The driver lied and actually claimed to be the son of the Owner when infact he was the actual owner, and gave the false name of "Marcel" which is his middle name). This Company has been involved in a dozen small claims in the past and now I know why. The saying goes "if the price seems too good to be true, It usually is not true". I advise to pay a little extra for a more reputable company that has a good rating with the Better Business Buraeu. When futher looking into this business I relaized it is a fairly small business that operates out of a small house in Hesperia and keeps its fleet in the backyard. I should have done my homework before choosing this vendor. They also tried to operate under "Innovative Transportation Solutions" I wonder why the name change?

A Touch of Class Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours, 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Touch of Class Limousine 1
    First time clients
    Get our wedding package which includes decorations of balloons and napkins of of the wedding colors, a bottle of champagne or apple cider and a red carpet roll out...

• Bradley Photographic
    Bradley Photographic Wedding Photographers

I have worked many times with Touch of Class and found them to be very professional, and honest. I have been in the wedding business since 1987, and have never heard anything negative about this vendor. Bradley Photographic

• Champagne Photography
    Champagne Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Samantha, and found the company to be very professional with exceptional service.

• PO BOX 400762 Hesperia, 92345 See on map