Cindy Cinderella Carriages

Riverside, CA View map

We offer Cinderella Carriage Rental and Horse Drawn Carriage Rental for a Quinceanera, Wedding, Birthday, Valentines Day, Anniversary or any other special occasion, we can make your day one to remember! It's a Fairytale come true when you invite Cindy Cinderella Carriages to your next event!

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Horse and Carriage

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Hayride

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

1 Hour

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Red Carpet Service
Wedding Signage

• Brittani
    Brittani Married on 11/17/2019

Truly Magical

Cindy Cinderella Carriage Company was wonderful. They were on time, the carriage and horses were beautiful (complete with lots of sparkles and flowers). The driver was the owners daughter and she was so personable and nice.
    Armeda Married on 07/23/2017
    We hired Cindy Cinderella Carriages for our wedding on 7/23/2017 in Corona, Ca. They were a last minute vendor we had decided to add, but I'm so thankful we did. We booked the horse and buggy. When we first spoke to them over the phone (after speaking with 3 other vendors), we just felt they were the right fit. They are a family owed business, which is awesome. We later found out that we actually got engaged on one of there Cinderella coaches at the Mission Inn in Riverside during December 2016. It was meant to be.

The day of our wedding Stan and his daughter arrived on time with the most beautiful horses! The carriage and the horses very clean and their daughter was dressed so cute! Our guest were in awe over my arrival in this horse and carriage and it made me feel like a princess!

Cindy Cinderella Carriages are the best! I highly recommend them for your wedding!
    Here is their website http://www.cindycinderellacarriages.com/

Thank you, thank you!!
  • Kim Rubin
    Kim Married on 03/26/2016
    My parents wanted to make sure I truly felt and looked like a princess on my wedding day. We decided to use Cindy Cinderella Carriages for my arrival to the wedding ceremony. It did not disappoint! The carriage and the horses are beautiful. The guests were truly in awe and couldn't stop talking about it! The pricing was surprisingly reasonable for such a huge impact. Once my husband and I exchanged vows and were officially man and wife, the carriage took us away. She took the long way around the back of our hotel -- people watched as we rode by and clapped for us. It was so magical! What an amazing addition to our wedding.

5665 46th Street Riverside, CA, 92509
Location of (Cindy Cinderella Carriages)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding