H&L Charter Co Inc

Rancho Cucamonga, CA View map Visit website

Based in Ontario, California, H&L Charter Co. Inc. is an experienced, professional wedding transport service. With a vast fleet offering a wide range of different vehicles, this company can help cater to all of your transport requests. With a focus on safety, comfort, and eco-friendly practices, this organization is here to get you wherever you need to go.

H&L Charter Co. Inc. offers a number of different vehicles to its clients. If couples are looking to arrive in style, they can offer modern, luxurious limo coaches with a built-in bar and plenty of amenities to keep you entertained. If you need transport for a larger group, this company also offers coaches fitting up to 56 people, allowing your whole wedding party to come along on the adventure.

• Woman-owned

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Motor Coach
Party Bus
Shuttle
Van

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

4+ Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar

Message vendor
  • Amanda
    Amanda K. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best, Most Professional Shuttle Company Around!

Best shuttle company around! I hired H&L charter for my May 2022 wedding held at my family's wedding venue located just outside Temecula, CA. Wendy and Christina were a dream to work with!

Even though I booked months and months ahead, I kept running into multiple shuttle companies unavailable as it was Prom season. Many other companies attempted to charge extra or simply denied even speaking to me as our wedding venue was located down a short, flat dirt road. I was ready to pull my hair out until I found H&L.

Wendy helped me with determining the best charter bus size for my group and helped me plan/map out the multiple shuttle runs for my wedding guest group. She sent a driver out to scout out the wedding venue and make sure the correct bus was booked for our location.

Christina was our driver and she was professional and courteous! The bus was super clean and a new model and all my guests were very impressed! All my guests felt very much taken care of. I personally rode the shuttle back to the hotel at the end of the night with the after-party group, and Christina let us play our music on the way back, which kept our energy and fun spirits going .

I highly recommend booking H&L! We will be recommending this company to all of our clients who book through our wedding venue!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Wendy Arany
Wendy Arany
Wedding Specialist

I have been with H & L Charter for the past 6 years and I just love being the company's Wedding Specialist! I work directly with the couple to make sure that all their specific needs are met. Whether it's picking up your out of town guests from the airport and getting them to their hotels, getting your family and friends to and from the rehearsal dinner safely, moving your wedding party or entire guest list from the church to the reception venue, or any number of other arrangements, I would be delighted to assist you. I will make sure that the transportation for your wedding is just as seamless and amazing as the rest of the many details that make Your Wedding so special.

1621 E Cedar St Rancho Cucamonga, CA, 91761

Monday - Friday 9am to 4pm, PST
Location of (H&L Charter Co Inc)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding