Murrieta, CA 92562 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Sunset Limousine & Transportation

Sunset Limousine is the Temecula Valleys premier Limo service company. We offer all sizes and options for your transportation needs from 1-90 passengers. Not only can we help with your wedding day services but we specialize in planning Bachelorette Wine Tours and offer transportation options for the Groom and his bachelor party as well as transportation and wine tours for your guests and family. Sunset Limousine will work with your requests and customize a package that will fit your requirements no matter what the event. Serving all of San Diego, Orange County and our local surrounding areas of the Temecula Valley. Let one of our reservation specialists help you in planning your wedding transportation needs.

Contact us at 951-440-3303 or 760-723-8552

shutterstock13627576

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Sunset Limousine & Transportation

Erika · Married on 05/27/2017

While we haven't used their services yet as our wedding is still a few weeks away, Sunset limos has been wonderful to work with! Responsive and extremely helpful in figuring out what transportation was best for what I needed and a great value!!! Thank you Sandy! We look forward to your services on our big day!

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

Sunset Limo made my wedding absolutely perfect! They were professional, on time and very sweet!

Thank you for making my day perfect!

When I searched for transportation, I didn't do much research in this category. I knew I needed a standard limo to transport my girlfriends and I to our venue and then to bring my then fiancé and his friends to the venue and then bring us back to our destination. But I also was interested in a 30 passenger shuttle bus for our guests (if we could find it affordable). I found Sunset Limousine's on Yelp and gave them a call. Sandy was so helpful every time I called. She always answered the phone right away. In my 2 month debate over whether or not we could afford to pay the extra cash for guest transportation, I probably called 3 times for pricing! Sandy was more than happy to explain it all 3 times! The pricing was very reasonable for the services we requested. We were able to book both the limos and the shuttle bus for our guest! Our guests were staying at Pala Casino and I wanted to avoid the possibility of them drinking and driving. It was well worth it! Our guests loved the limo shuttle bus and of course enjoyed the ride! Our drivers were safe and on time, a job well done!

Sunset Limousine & Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Shuttle, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• Murrieta, 92562 See on map