Hollywood, FL 33026 Map · Phone number

About A Touch of Beauty by Lily

I believe that make-up is a tool used to bring out everyone's best features. Afterall, we are all unique and beutiful in our own special way.

Each makeup session is an adventure for me. It offers me the opportunity to set my imagination free, and get to know each person's specific personality. I am truly blessed to do what I love and each event I book is a new blessing to add on to my journey.

Follow A Touch of Beauty by Lily on

A Touch of Beauty by Lily 4
A Touch of Beauty by Lily 5
A Touch of Beauty by Lily 6

Danielle · Married on 04/08/2018

I could not have been happier with my hair and makeup on my wedding day! From the start, Lily was easy to reach and responsive. She got everything exactly right at the trial and then seemlessly recreated the look on the big day. My friends and family were also ecstatic with Lily’s work and she was a joy to have around while we were getting ready!

Sent on 04/20/2018

A Touch of Beauty by Lily's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Danielle and for having me on your special day! It was a blast and you looked flawless!

Lillian · Married on 03/31/2018

Lily is awesome! She’s extremely reliable and takes her business very seriously which gave me comfort through out the process knowing I had someone I could rely on. On top of that she does amazing work! She made me look and feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt! I sat down, let her do her thing, and voila, I looked awesome! She’s extremely professional and sweet. My day of hair and makeup for myself and all my girls was seamless.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/17/2018

Lily is a dream come true! Her talent is unmatched and as a bonus she’s equally kind, patient, creative, fun and a genuine wonderful being. She offered ideas when I lacked creativity and made me feel so beautiful on all occasions I’ve worked with her (yes, I Loved her work so much I came back several times!) I can truly say that I completely trust Lily!
    You’ll want to genuinely like who hang out with you on the morning of your wedding and without a doubt lily is so fun to be around! My friends loved her too, I hardly felt nervous while getting ready. I was too distracted by laughter and random stories.

Take it from a previous bride- this is the one!!!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    A Touch of Beauty by Lily 7

A Touch of Beauty by Lily's reply:

I love you Steff, you’re the definition of a dream client!!! I hope to see you soon again and be there for you when you need me or my services again!!!!

A Touch of Beauty by Lily FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Christy V & Co., Weddings & Events
    Christy V & Co., Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Where do I begin with Lily. Not only is her work beautiful, but she as a person is BEAUTIFUL. As a wedding planner, it’s terrifying recommending a makeup artist as it’s one thing people are more picky about. I can say that can and will always recommend Lily blindly. She is phenomenal and my brides LOVE her. Thank you Lily for everything you do!

• All Kinds of Weddings
    All Kinds of Weddings Wedding Officiants

When looking for someone to do make up and hair for a wedding you look for quality work, good pricing and good time management. You want your make up to look classy and you need it to last all day. Finding someone who truly loves there work and puts pride in what they do is very important! I am very impressed with A Touch of Beauty by Lily's work, you can tell that she enjoys her work. All of the pictures in her gallery are absolutely stunning! She keeps it classy and natural looking. Her pricing is extremely fair and she does a wide variety of styles to enhance your natural beauty.

• Snap Photography & Design
    Snap Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working side by side with Lily. She is amazing at her craft. She is very friendly, and attentive to detail. Highly recommended!

• Hollywood, 33026 See on map