Hialeah, FL 33015 Map · Phone number

About Snap Photography & Design

We’ve always loved photography. It is so important to photograph often, so that we can have memories for a lifetime and generations to come. It is also important to document people’s personalities, and candid moments. It is all part of who we are.

We love the art of photography, and never stop reading and learning different, new techniques. However, as a photographer, you need to have a style and to make it your trademark; not every one will like it, but those who do, will choose us because of it. It is a unique little niche every artist has. It will identify you, it will define you.

Every session is different. Every client has their own character, their own taste. Our work is challenging and always changing, shaping itself to best illustrate the array of different personalities, cultures, and tastes. We love to really “know” our clients, we ask questions, and love to hear suggestions. We want to make your images unique to your character. We want to make our clients comfortable, because having a camera on your face isn’t easy, and we know. Our best images are captured when you are having fun, when you feel relaxed, and when you feel as if among friends.

We love what we do, and we want you to love what we do for YOU. We will strive to achieve that.

Follow Snap Photography & Design on

snap 793
mg231

29 Reviews for Snap Photography & Design

christina · Married on 11/18/2017

These ladies are beyond amazing. Gisselle and Karen exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. The pictures they produced came out amazing and we are so glad to have found them. Their professionalism and responsiveness were very assuring and made my husband and I know that we picked the best for our wedding day. You won't be disappointed with them. Thanks ladies for such amazing memories I can cherish forever.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Elaine · Married on 11/11/2017

Karen and Giselle are amazing people to work with. They are passionate about what they do and it definitely reflects in their pictures. Amazing photographers!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Cindy · Married on 04/15/2017

Words cannot express how amazing the Snap girls are!! I had followed their work for a while and I knew I wanted them to be our photographers but this was confirmed when I met with Giselle. I had just started wedding planning and she was so helpful that I knew I wanted them to be part of my wedding team. Prior to the wedding, I contacted them numerous times and they were always quick to respond, answer my questions and ease any worries that I had. During the wedding, they were extremely professional, yet charismatic and enthusiastic. They gave us a wedding present, which we love and every time we use them we reminisce about our wedding. I am so glad we had them capture our special day and I am looking forward to booking them for more sessions in the future.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Snap Photography & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,640.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress

• A Touch of Beauty by Lily
    A Touch of Beauty by Lily Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing photographers! Very professional, so sweet and wonderful to work with! Highlight recommend these ladies, their work speaks for themselves!

• Divine Milestone Events
    Divine Milestone Events Wedding Planners

Great Photographers! I always enjoy working with the Snap girls. They are simply wonderful to work with and will exceed ones expectations with their photos. They definitely have an eye for photography and we always recommend them for all our client's events.

• Hialeah, 33015 See on map